我不感到羞愧 我懂得爱
I’m not ashamed. I’ve known love.
我懂得拒绝
I’ve known rejection.
我也不怕坦白我的感受
I’m not afraid to declare my feelings.
举例来说 信任 或者友谊
Take trust, for instance, or friendship.
这些都是生命中最重要的
These are the important things in life.
它们对你有很大的帮助
These are the things that matter, that help you on your way.
如果你无法相信你的朋友们
If you can’t trust your friends,
那怎么办 怎么办
well what then? What then?
这个故事可能发生在任何城市
This could have been any city.
都一样
They’re all the same.
你好我是来看♥房♥♥子的
Hello. I’ve come about the room.
他叫什么名字 -我不知道
So what’s his name? -I don’t know.
好象叫坎贝尔还是什么的
Campbell or something.
-卡梅伦 -卡梅伦 真的
-Cameron. -Cameron? Really?
是的
That’s right.
什么
What?
-你还好吗 -我很好 谢谢
-Are you comfortable? -Yes, thanks.
-你已经看过那个公♥寓♥了 -是的
-Have you seen the flat? -Yes.
-你喜欢吗 -是的 很棒
-And you like it? -Yes, it’s great.
我们都喜欢 那个房♥间很好
We all like it. The room’s nice, too,
你不觉得吗
don’t you think?
宽敞 明亮 诸如此类 真♥他♥妈♥的好
Spacious, bright, all that sort of stuff, all that sort of crap.
是啊
Well, yes.
那我想知道一件事 到底为什么使你认为
So tell me, cos I’d like to know, what on earth could make you think…
我们想和你分享如此好的公♥寓♥呢
we’d want to share this flat with someone like you?
我对你的第一印象很糟
My first impression is that
在你身上找不到
you have none of
一个好室友的优良品质
the qualities we seek from a flatmate.
比如说举止 魅力 品味 吸引力等等
I’m talking about things like presence, charisma, style and charm.
我并不认为我们的要求很过份或者苟刻
I don’t think we’re asking too much, or being unreasonable.
大卫住进这里 因为他很卖♥♥力
Take David here. An accountant he may be,
虽然他也许只是个会计
but at least he tries hard.
问题是 我看不出来 你有多么努力
Trouble is, I just don’t think you’re trying.
嘿 卡梅伦 说真的 祝你好运
Hey, Cameron, I mean this. Good luck.
-问几个问题 -你的兴趣是什么
-Just a few questions. -What about your hobbies?
-你为什么希望住这里 -你抽烟吗
-Why do you want a room here? -Do you smoke?
当你供奉一只羊 并把它的心取出来时
When you sacrifice a goat and rip its heart out,
你会召唤地狱之火吗
do you summon hellfire?
这是个很直接的问题 你离婚了没有
It’s a straightforward question. Either you’re divorced or you’re not.
或者 你刚刚叫了比萨
Or do you just send out for a pizza?
你偶尔吸一点点可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do a little freebase, maybe?
你选的黑衣服一般黑到什么程度
How do you decide which shade of black to wear?
我会播放几秒钟这盘磁带上的音乐
OK, I’m going to play you just a few seconds of this tape.
说出歌♥名 和主唱
Name the song, the lead singer…
以及后来他和他的乐队
and three hit singles subsequently recorded
推出的三首单曲
by him with another band.
直截了当的说吧 你所谓没有的这段情
Let me get this straight. This affair that you’re “not” having…
是和一个男人还是一个女人
is it not with a man or not with a woman?
回到共同资金的问题上
Turning very briefly to corporate financing…
不 这点很重要
No, this is important.
杠杆收♥购♥是好事还是坏事
Leveraged buyouts: A good or a bad thing?
最后一个和你说这些话的人是谁
When did anyone last say to you these exact words:
你是我生命中的阳光
“You are the sunshine of my life”?
如果我告诉你我是个反基♥督♥者
And how would you react, then,
你有何反应
if I told you I was the Antichrist?
你喜欢我的照片吗
Do you like my picture?
打败他 打败他 打败他
Defeat. Defeat. Defeat.
体育爱好 私人状况 经济情况
Sporting, personal, financial,
职业 性别 所有的一切
professional, sexual and everything.
下一个
Next.
-你知道 -亚历克斯 发球
-Did you know that…? -Alex. Just serve.
我并不是想获胜
Anyway, I wasn’t tryin’ to win.
我只是不想贬低你的胜利 朱丽叶
I don’t want to devalue your victory, Juliet.
-我没有想胜过你 -胜利和失败是一样的
-I wasn’t tryin’ to win. -Victory’s the same as defeat.
它是对破坏本能的屈服
It’s giving in to destructive urges.
你是不是从心理治疗小组那里学到的
Did you learn that in your psychotherapy group?
-讨论小组 -我还以为你早就不去了
-Discussion group. -I thought you’d stopped going.
他有太多的欲望了
He had too many of those urges.
你们这些人都应该知道这一点
You of all people should know about that.
天啊 你们两个很敏感呢
God, you two are sensitive.
我现在只不过是在暗示
All I’m doing is implying
某种丑陋 肮脏 性的交易
some kind of ugly, sordid, sexual liaison.
-我应该为此而骄傲 -你也许也应该参加
-I’d be proud of that. -Maybe you should go.
说不定你会遇见一个不错的
You’ll meet someone wonderful.
找个一生相伴的人
For my life?
就在这么一个讨论小组是
A discussion group?
-我看不可能 -找个人住这个公♥寓♥
-I think not. -For the flat.
不 恐怕会找个和他一样的人
No, it’d be someone
他那样的 一个就够了 拜托你了
like him, and one’s enough, thank you very much.
那个女孩呢 你的那个朋友
What about that girl? That friend of yours,
来过的那个 我喜欢她
the one that came round. I liked her.
我们似乎有点感觉
We had something.
她本可以搬进来住啊 我们很投缘
She could have moved in. We had chemistry.
-她恨你 -那她有问题
-She hated you… -She had problems.
你比她所遇见过的任何人都更恨
More than anyone she had ever met in her entire life.
就象他们说的那样
Like they say, you know,
她曾经希望改变 可是有吗
she’s got to want to change, hasn’t she?
-你一定就是雨果 -你一定就是朱丽叶
-You must be Hugo. -And you must be Juliet.
-请进 -多谢
-Would you like to come in? -I’d be delighted.
-你做什么工作 -我离开过一段时间
-What do you do? -I’ve been away for a while.
去旅行 现在我在写一本小说
Travelling. And now I’m writing a novel.
-关于什么 -关于一个牧师之死的故事
-What’s it about? -It’s actually about a priest who dies.
了解
I see.
也许你是对的 也许我是应该改变一下
Maybe you’re right. Maybe I ought to change it.
你是对的
You’re right.
我是指 有谁愿意
I mean, who wants to
读一本关于死牧师的故事呢
read another story about a dead priest?
实际上 那是关于另一个男人
In fact, it’s about another guy,
他不是牧师 而且活着
he’s not a priest, and he lives.
他没有死 看到了没 这样好多了
He doesn’t die. See? It’s better already.
写作好象很容易啊
Writing seems easy.
易如反掌 没问题
It’s a breeze. No problem.
你可以接一下吗
Do you think you could answer that?
什么 电♥话♥
What, the telephone?
但是如果是我的 就说我不在
But… if it’s for me, I’m not here.
好的 你不在
Right. You’re not here.

OK.
你好
Hello?
是 对 是
Yes, it is, yes.
请问你是哪位
Who’s calling, please?
对不起 但她不
Well, I’m sorry, but she’s not…
她现在不在这里
she’s not in right now.
不 我一点也不知道
No, I’ve got absolutely no idea.
你愿意留个口信吗
Would you like to leave a message?
好的 再见
OK. Goodbye.
这是个 嗯 叫布赖恩的男的
That was a guy called Brian.
-他是不是听起来很紧张 -有一点 对
-Did he sound upset? -A little bit, yeah.
-是好还是不好 -有进步
-Is that good or bad? -It’s an improvement.
我是不是该接电♥话♥
Shall I get the phone?
随它去 他知道我可能在家
Just leave it. He knows I’m probably at home.
我这周上夜班
I’m working nights this week.
-你上夜班 -我是个医生
-You’re working nights? -I’m a doctor.
-他是个病人 -不是 但他需要治疗
-And he’s a patient? -No, but he needs treatment.
-治疗什么 -某种衰弱症
-For what? -A certain weakness.
-人类生存条件 -哦 你对那个很了解
-The human condition. -Oh. You know about it.
-我写过关于它的东西 -不是一样吗
-Well, I write about it. -And that’s not the same thing?
不一样 我喜欢小说家
No. I’m like all novelists
因为他们总是探索自我
on a search of the self.
他是不是累的倒在冰箱后面了
Has he tried down the back of the fridge?
他好象不错 亚历克斯
He seemed like a nice guy, Alex.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!