那样我就什么都没有了
so that I could have nothing.
是 你又没有看到他腿被锯断的样子
Yeah, and you didn’t saw his feet off.
不一样的感觉
Tastes different.
大卫 你在上面干什么
David, what are you doin’ up there?
你现在可以下来吗
Will you come down now?
上面不安全
It’s not safe up there.
你听到我说的吗
Are you listening to me?
安全和疯狂不是一回事
Security and insanity are not the same thing.
妈的
Shit.
我不管 一个成人不应该住在阁楼上
I don’t care. A grown man shouldn’t be living in a loft.
他在上面不安全
He isn’t safe up there.
如果你在乎他 你应该说服他下来
If you cared about him at all, you’d use your influence to get him down.
-那钱呢 -我们可以放到其它地方
-And the money? -We could put it somewhere.
放到他找不到的地方
Where he can’t get it?
这是你的主意 不是我的
Well, you thought of that, not me.
算了 他会下来的
Forget it. He’ll come down.
哦 朱丽叶 听我说
Oh, Juliet, look.
你好 朗姆斯顿先生
Hello, Mr Lumsden.
这里是大卫·史蒂文斯
It’s David Stevens here.
对不起 先生 我今天去不了公♥司♥了
I’m sorry, sir. I won’t be able to make it to the office today.
是我妈妈 先生 她病的很重
It’s my mother, sir. She’s very ill
我想 现在我应该陪在她身边
and I think I need to be with her just now.
我不知道 医生也不能肯定 都有可能
I don’t know. The doctors aren’t sure. It could go either way.
是的 先生 我会保持联♥系♥的
Yes, sir. I’ll certainly stay in touch.
-好天 -什么
-Good day? -What?
-好天 -你在说什么
-Good day? -What are you talking about?
我只想问你今天过的好不好
I’m just asking if you had a good day.
为什么
Why?
我想我们可以谈谈
Well, I thought I’d make conversation.
请你不要这样
Please, I’d rather you didn’t.
-你在等什么人吗 -没有
-Are you expecting anyone? -No.
你不打算去开门
Aren’t you going to answer it?
我也没有在等什么人
Well, I’m not expecting anyone either.
在阁楼
It’s in the loft!
在阁楼
In the loft!
9月19日 伦敦希思罗机场到里约热内卢
September 19, London Heathrow to Rio de Janeiro.
是英国航♥空♥公♥司♥ 你选的是765
It’s British Airways. You’re looking at 765.
是7-6-5
That’s 7-6-5.
听起来不错 -葡萄牙航♥空♥公♥司♥
That sounds fine. -Air Portugal,
在另一方面
on the other hand…
途经里斯本 同一天
it’s via Lisbon, the same day.
是565 5-6-5
It’s 565. 5-6-5.
膳食服务对你重要吗
Is catering important?
-什么 -法国航♥空♥公♥司♥ 格拉斯哥直航
-What? -Air France, Glasgow direct.
那样的话 你就会看到912
But then you’re looking at the wrong end of 912.
是9-1-2
That’s 9-1-2.
第一个很好 伦敦希思罗机场直航
The first one was fine. Heathrow direct.
随便你
It’s up to you.
巴塔哥尼亚航♥空♥公♥司♥ 全新的装备
Air Patagonia, that’s a new outfit.
途经途经很多地方 的确
Via… via lots of different places, really.
没有膳食服务
It’s no catering.
是411 4-1-1
That’s 411. 4-1-1.
非常超值 但是要在波哥大加油
It’s good value, but refuelling at Bogot?…
第一个很好
The first one was fine.
随便你 7-6-5
It’s up to you. 7-6-5.
你打算怎么付款
How will you be paying?
哦 天啊 哦 上帝啊
Oh, God! Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
上帝
Christ!
不 不 上帝 不上帝
No, no. Dear God. No! Christ!
不 就这样 我拒绝再继续讨论
No, and that’s it. I refuse to discuss it any further.
-这是唯一的办法 -我拒绝
-It’s the only way. -I refuse.
你怕了
You’re frightened.
我不怕 我只是受一点点惊吓
I’m not frightened. I’m a little terrified.
你有没有看见最后两个人是怎么样的
Did you see what happened to the last two people?
他们活着上去 死着下来
They went up alive and they came back down dead.
你看到了吗 我的意思是
Did you notice that? The difference,
不一样了 活的 死的 死的 活的
I mean. Alive, dead -dead, alive.
不难发现
It wasn’t difficult to spot.
他把他们都宰了
He killed them both.
他把他们都砍死了
He cut them up.
是的 但你会好好的
Yeah, but you’ll be all right.
为什么
And how’s that?
因为你比他聪明
Because you’re smarter than he is.
是 我也一直这么认为的
Yeah, well, that’s what I’ve always thought.
晚上好 我是探长马克
Good evening. I’m Detective Inspector McCall.
这位是DC 米切尔
This is DC Mitchell.
我们能不能问你几个问题
I wonder if we could ask some questions.
-关于什么 -关于那起入室行窃
-What about? -It’s about the burglary.
-入室行窃 -在楼下
-Burglary? -Downstairs.
-哦 是的 -我们可以进来吗
-Of course. -Can we come in?
我当时只是听到她的哭声和求救声
So I just heard her cries for help
仅此而已
and all that.
当我下楼后 那里还有很多其它的人
When I went downstairs, there were other people there.
所以我就站在那里 等着 和其它人一样
So I just stood around, you know, waiting, the way people do.
当你的同事到了之后 我就上楼了
And when your colleagues arrived, I came back upstairs.
就这些 我没有看到
That’s about all, I think. I didn’t actually see
任何有价值的东西 没有
anything useful, I don’t think.
其它的三个人 他们有没有听到什么
And the other three people, did they hear anything?
只有其它两个人在这所公♥寓♥里
There are only two other people in the flat.
-两个 -谁说有四个人
-Two? -Who said there were four?
我们以为有四个人住在这里
We understood there were four people living here.
并不一直是 但现在是四个
Not always, but now four.
不 三个 谁告诉你们有四个人
No, three. Who said there were four?
真奇怪 这种误导信息实在令人无法满意
How strange. And how unsatisfactory to have misleading information.
这里只有三个人
Only three people here?
-你肯定 -是的 绝对肯定
-You’re sure? -Yes, absolutely.
是谁说有四个
Who said there were four?
记录下来 米切尔
Make a note of that, Mitchell.
只有三个人 而不是四个 记下来
Only three rather than four. Write it down.
你可以用数字或文字 我无所谓
You can use numbers or words. I’ve no preference.
-你用哪一个 -全部
-Which are you using? -Both, sir.
好极了
Excellent.
DC 米切尔是个有前途的明星
DC Mitchell is a rising star,
史蒂文斯先生
Mr Stevens.
在我的监护下 他绝对会升级的
Under my tutelage, he will undoubtedly make the grade.
-了解 -我比较怀疑
-I see. -I doubt it.
-你在大厅里等 -是的
-You’ll wait in the hall? -I’ll wait.
如果听起来象是我被杀死了
If it sounds like I’m getting killed,
马上打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 告诉他们一切
call the police and tell them everything.
除非是他首先提出这个主意
Except maybe that it was his idea in the first place.
那很重要 我不想让他们知道
That’s important.
我死的真正原因
I need to die misunderstood.
-亚历克斯 -什么
-Alex. -What?
虽然你很聪明
As smart as you are,
但还是可能需要一点帮助
you might need a little help.
大卫 我要上来
David, what I’m gonna do is
打开这个保险箱
I’m gonna open this lock and I’m gonna come up.
重要是的你要保持冷静
But what’s really important is that you remain calm.
好吗
OK?
亚历克斯
Alex?
没什么 一只鸽子
It’s all right. It’s just a pigeon.
他不在上面
Well, he isn’t up here.
叫他找钱
Tell him to look for the money.
找一下钱在哪里
Look for the money.
不要担心 我正在找
Don’t worry. That’s exactly what I’m doin’.
不在上面 他独吞了
It’s not up here. He has eaten it.
你在找我
Are you looking for me?
对 在找你
Looking for you, yeah.
为什么 你想要什么 钱 是吗
What for? What did you want? The money? Was that it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!