I can hardly believe that, Lillian.
我真不敢相信你会这么说
He’s the ogre. Not me.
你想想 妖怪是他又不是我!
I think, Harold, you’re taking this a little too personally.
哈洛 你不觉得你管得也太多了嘛
This is Fiona’s choice.
这是费欧娜自己的选择
But she was supposed to choose the prince we picked for her.
没错 可是她应该选择 我们帮她挑的王子
I mean, you expect me to give my blessings to this… thing?
难道你真的希望我祝福… 这…这个…妖怪?
Fiona does.
费欧娜希望啊
And she’ll never forgive you if you don’t.
你不这么做 她绝不会原谅你
I don’t want to lose our daughter again, Harold.
我不想再失去我们的女儿了 哈咯!
Oh, you act as if love is totally predictable.
难道你忘了… 爱情都是不可预测的吗?
Don’t you remember when we were young?
你忘了… 当我们年轻的时候
We used to walk down by the lily pond and…
我们在水莲池畔散步…
they were in bloom…
花儿朵朵绽放
Our first kiss.
我们的初吻
It’s not the same!
可是这不一样
I don’t think you realize that our daughter
你难道还不明白我们的女儿…
has married a monster!
是嫁给了怪物吗?!
Oh, stop being such a drama king.
不要把他当怪物就好了嘛
Fine! Pretend there’s nothing wrong!
很好!很好! 我们就假装一切都很完美
Isn’t it all wonderful! I’d like to know how it could get any worse!
真是完美得不得了! 反正再坏还能坏到哪去呢!
Hello, Harold.
你好 哈洛.
What happened?
你又怎么了?
Nothing, dear!
没什么 没什么…
Just the old crusade wound playing up a bit!
只是我的老♥毛♥病又犯了!
I’ll just stretch it out here for a while.
我到外面去做做伸展运动啊
You better get in.
你最好进来
We need to talk.
我们需要聊一聊
Actually, Fairy Godmother, off to bed.
老实说 神仙教母… 我已经要睡觉了
Already taken my pills, and they tend to make me a bit drowsy.
我连安♥眠♥药♥都吃 现在整个人昏昏沉沉的
So, how about… we make this a quick visit.
所以…不过… 我们可以长话短说
What?
…干嘛?
Oh, hello. Ha-ha-ha!
…你好
So, what’s new?
怎么 有什么事啊?
You remember my son, Prince Charming?
你还记得我的儿子… 白马王子?
Is that you? My gosh! It’s been years.
帅哥…真的是你? 天那…好多年没见了
When did you get back?
你… 你什么时候回来的?
Oh, about five minutes ago, actually.
大概就在5分钟以前吧
After I endured blistering winds, scorching desert…
就在我忍♥受刺骨寒风 炽热的沙漠之后
I climbed to the highest room in the tallest tower…
然后我爬上了高塔顶端…
Mommy can handle this.
冷静冷静冷静 让妈妈来就好了
He endures blistering winds and scorching desert!
他忍♥受刺骨寒风 还有炽热的沙漠之后
He climbs to the highest bloody room of the tallest bloody tower…
爬上了该死的最高塔里头 最该死的那间房♥间….
And what does he find?
可是… 你猜猜他看到了什么?
Some gender-confused wolf
他看见一只 不男不女的大野狼…
telling him that his princess
跟他说 公主…
is already married.
…已经结婚了
It wasn’t my fault. He didn’t get there in time.
可是这不是我的错 是帅哥动作太慢了
Stop the car!
给我停车!
Harold.
哈洛
You force me to do something I really don’t want to do.
这次可是你逼我做出 我真的不想做的事情!
Where are we?
我们到哪了?
Hi. Welcome to Friar’s Fat Boy! May I take your order?
你们好!欢迎来到”麦当鸡” 请问要点些什么?
My diet is ruined! I hope you’re happy. Er… okay.
你害我减肥失败 这下你高兴了吧
Two Renaissance Wraps, no mayo… chili rings…
我要两个香鸡卷 不要梅奶汁 我还要炸盐鸡…
I’ll have the Medieval Meal.
我还要点快乐儿童餐
One Medieval Meal and, Harold…Curly fries?
一份快乐儿童餐 哈洛 要薯条吗?
No, thank you.
啊…我不用 谢谢
Sourdough soft taco, then?
不用装了 要什么就说嘛!
No, really, I’m fine.
我真的不用 我不饿…
Your order, Fairy Godmother.
神仙教母 这是你点的东西.
This comes with the Medieval Meal.
这是快乐儿童餐附赠的
There you are, dear.
这是给你的
We made a deal, Harold,
哈洛 我们都讲好了对不对?
and I assume you don’t want me to go back on my part.
我想你应该 也不希望我反悔吧
Indeed not.
当然不希望
So, Fiona and Charming will be together.
所以 换句话说 费欧娜一定会嫁给我儿子啰?
Yes.
是啊
Believe me, Harold. It’s what’s best.
相信我! 哈洛 这是最好的选择
Not only for your daughter…
不只对你的女儿好…
but for your Kingdom.
对整个王国都好
What am I supposed to do about it?
可是我应该怎么做呢?
Use your imagination.
用用你的脑袋想一想
Come on in, Your Majesty.
请进吧 国王陛下
I like my town
“我喜欢我的城镇”
With a little drop of poison
“来一点毒药”
Nobody knows…
“没有人知道…”
Excuse me.
不好意思…
Do I know you?
我好像看过你?
No, you must be mistaking me for someone else.
呃…不可能吧 你一定是认错人了.
Uh… excuse me. I’m looking for the Ugly Stepsister.
呃…不好意思 我要找灰姑娘的丑姐姐
Ah! There you are. Right.
啊…就是你啊…
You see, I need to have someone taken care of.
是这样的 我想要找人 帮我解决一个人
Who’s the guy?
解决什么人?
Well, he’s not a guy, per se.
也不能算是人了… 他是…
Um… He’s an ogre.
他是个…妖怪
Hey, buddy, let me clue you in.
老头 老实跟你说
There’s only one fellow who can handle a job like that, and, frankly…
全王国只有一个家伙 能干这种事
he don’t like to be disturbed.
但是 他不喜欢人家打扰他
Where could I find him?
呃… 要去哪找他?
Hello?
呃… 你好?
Who dares enter my room?
谁这么大胆敢进我房♥间…
Sorry! I hope I’m not interrupting,
对不起 希望没有打扰到你
but I’m told you’re the one to talk to about an ogre problem?
我听说你可以解决关于… 妖怪的问题?
You are told correct.
你说的没错…
But for this, I charge a great deal of money.
不过 我的收费可是很高的哦
Would… this be enough?
这些… 够吗?
You have engaged my valuable services, Your Majesty.
我将为你献上… 我物超所值的服务…
Just tell me where I can find this ogre.
告诉我 这个妖怪在哪里…
Everyone says I’m getting down too low
“每个人都知道 我的心情跌落谷底”
Everyone says you’ve just gotta let it go
“所有人都劝我 别想这么多”
You just gotta let it go
“算了吧 别想这么多”
I need some sleep
“我累了 需要一点时间睡”
Time to put the old horse down
“也该让马儿休息了”
I’m in too deep
“我陷入沉思”
And the wheels keep spinning round
“车轮飞快地转动着”
Everyone says you’ve just gotta let it go
“所有人都劝我 别想这么多”
Dear Knight, I pray that you take this favor as a token of my gratitude.
亲爱的骑士 希望你能接受这个礼物 让我表达我的感激
Dear Diary…
亲爱的日记
Sleeping Beauty is having a slumber party tomorrow,
睡美人明天要办通宵派对
but Dad says I can’t go.
可是父王说我不可以去
He never lets me out after sunset.
太阳下山以后 他都不让我出去
Dad says I’m going away for a while.
父王说 我必须离开这一阵子
Must be like some finishing school.
大概是要我去念技术学校吧
Mom says that when I’m old enough,
母后说 等我长大了
my Prince Charming will rescue me from my tower
英俊的白马王子 就会到塔里来救我
and bring me back to my family,
把我带回家里团聚
and we’ll all live happily ever after.
从此过着幸福快乐的日子
Mrs. Fiona Charming.
我要嫁给白马王子
Mrs. Fiona Charming.
白马王子太太
Mrs. Fiona Charming.
白马王子太太
Mrs. Fiona Charming.
白马王子太太…
Sorry. I hope I’m not interrupting anything.
对不起 希望我没有嘈到你
No, no. I was just reading a, uh…
没有没有 我正看….
a scary book.
…恐怖小说
I was hoping you’d let me apologize for my despicable behavior earlier.
我刚才的态度非常恶劣 我希望你能接受我的道歉
Okay…
道歉?
I don’t know what came over me.
我是一时糊涂才会这样
Do you suppose we could pretend it never happened and start over…
我愿意当作一切都没有发生 让我们从头开始…
Look, Your Majesty, I just…
国王陛下…
Please. Call me Dad.
不不不… 请叫我父王

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!