Look who’s coming around!
你的脑袋终于开窍了
It’s impossible! We’ll never get in.
这是不可能的 城♥堡♥都是守卫
The castle’s guarded. There’s a moat and everything!
四周还有护城河 我们进不去的
Folks, it looks like we’re up chocolate creek without a Popsicle stick.
看样子我们现在就是 少了一座可以过河的桥
What?
看什么?
Do you still know the Muffin Man?
你还记得松饼人住哪吗?
Well, sure! He’s down on Drury Lane.
记得 他就住在松饼巷
Why?
干嘛?
Because we’re gonna need flour. Lots and lots of flour.
我们需要面粉 很多很多面粉…
Gingy!
小姜姜!
Fire up the ovens, Muffin Man!
快点开火炉 松饼人
We’ve got a big order to fill!
有一笔大生意要交给你!
It’s alive!
是活的耶…
Run, run, run, as fast you can!
冲… – 快冲啊!
Go, baby, go!
冲啊 前进!
There it is, Mongo! To the castle!
就是那样 往城♥堡♥走!
No, you great stupid pastry!
不…不对不对 你这个笨饼干!
Come on!
快点!
Mongo! Down here! Look at the pony!
这里! 这里! 跟着我走!
That’s right! Follow the pretty pony!
对了对了 跟着我的小马走
Pretty pony wants to play at the castle!
小马要带你到城♥堡♥去玩
Pretty pony.
可爱的小马!
Ladies and gentlemen. Presenting Princess Fiona
各位先生女士! 我为你介绍费欧娜公主…
and her new husband, Prince Shrek.
还有她的丈夫… 史瑞克王子!
Shrek, what are you doing?
史瑞克 你在干嘛?
I’m just playing the part, Fiona.
我只是在展现我的魅力
Is that glitter on your lips?
你的嘴巴擦了唇膏吗?
Mm. Cherry flavored. Want to taste?
樱桃口味的 要不要尝尝啊?
Ugh! What is with you?
你到底是怎么了?!
But, Muffin Cake…
我…我没怎么样…
C Minor, put it in C Minor.
C小调 我要C小调
Ladies and gentlemen.
各位先生女士!
I’d like to dedicate this song to…
我要把这首歌♥献给
Princess Fiona
费欧娜公主…
and Prince Shrek.
还有史瑞克王子
Fiona, my Princess.
费欧娜 亲爱的公主
Will you honor me with a dance?
愿意赏脸跳支舞吗?
Where have all the good men gone
“曾走过的苦难中…啊…”
And where are all the gods?
“去哪里追寻…”
Where’s the streetwise Hercules
“去那曾经追寻过的… 所有的幻想…”
To fight the rising odds?
“是否一样的希望… 只存在梦境…”
Since when do you dance?
你什么时候会跳舞啦?
Fiona, my dearest, if there’s one thing I know,
亲爱的费欧娜 我只能告诉你…
it’s that love is full of surprises.
…生命充满了意外惊喜
Late at night I toss and I turn And I dream of what I need
“一整夜 我都辗转难眠 只知道我爱你…”
Hit it!
来吧…
All right, big fella! Let’s crash this party!
好了 大饼 我们准备要冲进去了
Man the catapults!
守护队准备!
Aim! Fire!
瞄准! 发射!
Brace yourselves! Ooh! Purty!
你自己保重啊!
Not the gumdrop button!
大饼 你没事吧? 撑着点…
Incoming!
小心!
Ha-ha! All right!
哈-哈! 帅啊!
Somewhere after midnight In my wildest fantasy
“每到午夜时分 在我狂野的梦里…”
Go, Mongo! Go!
走 大饼! 走…
Man the cauldrons!
游击队准备!
After you, Mongo.
你先吧 大饼!
That’s it! Heave-ho!
用力! 用力…
Watch out! Shrek!
小心!
More heat, less foam!
再热一点! 把他融掉!
Up where the mountains Meet the heavens above
“整夜同行到天堂里拥抱…”
Out where the lightning Splits the sea
“让快乐来临 Split the sea…”
I could swear there is someone Somewhere watching me
“我真的感觉到 有人在看着我…”
Heave! Ho!
用力!
No…!
不要…!
Come on!
快过来!
Look out!
噢! 大饼…
Be good.
回去吧….
He needs me! Let me go!
放下我! 让我回去…
Donkey!
驴子!
Puss!
鞋猫!
Go! Go! Your lady needs you! Go!
快走 走! 公主需要你 走…
Today, I repay my debt.
今天 让我抛热颅洒热血…
On guard!
啊…看招!
He’s gotta be strong And he’s gotta be fast
“他浑身是胆… 从不畏惧苦难”
And he’s gotta be fresh From the fight
“他为了胜利决战…”
Stop!
停!
Hey, you! Back away from my wife.
嘿! 你! 快放开我老婆!
Shrek?
史瑞克?
You couldn’t just go back to your swamp
你就不能回你的沼泽去 让我们大家…
and leave well enough alone.
…过过好日子吗?
Now!
放射… 炮弹预备!
Pigs und blanket!
猪肉飞弹…
Pinocchio! Get the wand!
小木偶! 快抢下魔杖
I see London! I see France!
我怎么越来越晕啊…
I’m a real boy!
我是真的小男孩!
Catch!
接住!
Donkey!
驴子!
I’m a real boy. Aah!
我是真的小男孩! 噢…
That’s mine!
那是我的仙妇棒…
Pray for mercy, from Puss…
叛徒克星 靴猫…
And Donkey!
还有驴子!
She’s taken the potion! Kiss her now!
她已经喝了药水了! 快点亲她!
No!
不要..!
Fiona.
费欧娜
Shrek.
史瑞克
Harold! You were supposed to give her the potion!
哈洛! 你不是已经给她吃过药了吗?
Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea.
我想大概是我拿错杯子了
Mommy!
妈咪!
Mommy?
妈咪?
I told you. Ogres don’t live happily ever after.
我说过 公主遇上妖怪 不会有好下场的!
Oh, Dad!
父王…
Harold
哈咯…
Is he…? Yup.
这… 对…
He croaked.
他挂了…
Harold?
哈洛?
Dad?
父王?
I’d hoped you’d never see me like this.
我多不希望你看到我的真面目
And he gave you a hard time! Donkey!
天哪! 他比你还丑耶! – 驴子!
No, no, he’s right. I’m sorry.
不 不 不 他说的没错
To both of you.I only wanted what was best for Fiona.
我对不起你们俩个 我一直希望费欧娜能够幸福
But I can see now…she already has it.
我现在看得出来… 她真的很幸福
Shrek, Fiona…
史瑞克 费欧娜…
Will you accept an old frog’s apologies…
你们愿意接受 一只老青蛙的道歉…
and my blessing?
还有祝福吗?
Harold?
哈洛…
I’m sorry, Lillian.I just wish I could be the man you deserve.
对不起 莉雅 我希望我能成为值得你爱的男人
You’re more that man today than you ever were…
你本来就是全世界 最值得我爱的男人…
warts and all.
永远都不会变
Boss! The Happily Ever After Potion!
老大! 药效时间快到了…
Midnight!
午夜了…
Fiona. Is this what you want?
费欧娜 你希望我们变成这样吗?
To be this way forever? What?
一辈子都这样? 什么?
Because if you kiss me now…we can stay like this.
只要你现在吻我 我们一辈子都变成这样
You’d do that… For me?
你是为了我… 才改变的?
Yes.
是啊
I want what any princess wants.To live happily ever after…
我要每个公主都希望的结局 从此幸福快乐地…
with the ogre I married.
…跟妖怪在一起
Whatever happens, I must not cry!
我要坚强 我不可以哭!
You cannot make me cry!
你不能害我哭…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!