Ball four! – Shit!
保送上垒
Take your base.
你看看他
Whoa! – Take a look at that!
下次要你好看
Be waiting for you next time.
你的头都比好球区大,小子
Your head’s bigger than your strike zone, pal.
投手都说要丢他 不过都不敢
Pitchers always threatened to hit Simon, but it rarely happened.
他们害怕会打死他
I think they were afraid of killing him.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi! How’s it going?
7…8…9…10
six…seven…nine…ten
树木
timber-r-r!
我跟你赛跑
race you to the quarry
我赢定了,我要抄小路
I’m gonna beat you. I know a shortcut.
你才赢不了
No, you don’t.
祝今年好运
one year good luck.
祝今年好运
One year good luck.
我就说我会抄小路
told you I knew a shortcut.
天啊,好冷哦 冷得要命
Oh, man, that’s cold. It’s freezing.
我的鸟蛋缩成弹珠
oh, man, my balls just turned into marbles.
我的缩成空气♥枪♥子弹
My balls just turned into bbs.
帮我计时
Time me.
赛门
Simon!
拜托你
Please!
你干嘛要练憋气?
Why does it matter how long You can hold your breath?
不知道,我就是想练
I don’t know. It just does.
1…2…3…4…
One mississippi. Two mississippi.Three mississippi. Four mississippi.

Joe.
嗨,乔
Joe.
嗨,安妮,嗨,玛姬莉
Hi, ann.Hi, marjorie!
你们在做什么?
What are you guys up to?
做坏事
No good.
赛门呢?
Where’s Simon?
他在附近
He’s around.
他好可爱
He’s so adorable.
像个小洋娃娃
Like a little doll.
时间…时间…
Time! Time! Time!
三十秒
Thirty mississippi.
三十秒?三十秒?
Thirty mississippi?Thirty mississippi?
我数到三十四秒
I counted 34 mississippi.
你自己会数干嘛叫我数?
You know, why do you have me count it if you are just gonna count yourself?
我要你确认时间
I want a verification.
嗨,赛门
Hi, Simon.
她们几时来的?
when did they get here?
数到十四秒时
About 14 mississippi.
玛姬莉长咪♥咪♥了
Marjorie’s got breasts.
是啊
Yeah.
很快就会变成波霸
And soon they’ll be boobs.
我知道
I know.
也许付钱她会让我们摸
Maybe she’ll let us touch them sometime,If we paid her.
你为什么不问问她?
Why don’t you ask her?
玛姬莉 住嘴
Oh, uh, marjorie? Stop it! Stop it!
赛门有事问你
Uh, Simon has a question for you.
什么事?
What is it, Simon?
没事,再见
Nothing. Good-bye.
他想知道 要是付你钱能不能摸…
He wants to know, uh, maybe if he paid you Could he touch your bre…
他想摸你的咪♥咪♥
He wants to know if he could touch your bre…
闭嘴!好吗?
quiet! Okay?
他想知道…
He wants to know if…
他想知道…他只是想知道
He wants to know… He just wants to know how
我认为玛姬莉喜欢你
I think marjorie likes you.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
她说你很可爱
She said you were cute.
她是把我当小乌龟
She means cute like a baby turtle is cute.
女孩子不会亲小乌龟
Girls don’t kiss baby turtles.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我就是知道
I just know.
如果你是我…
If you were me,
你也会知道
You’d know too.
等上帝让我当英雄以后 就会不一样
But things will be different…Once God makes me a hero.
别一直说要当英雄的事
You know, you shouldn’t talk about this hero stuff, Simon.
为什么?
Why not?
因为很奇怪, 同学会嘲笑你
Because it’s weird.They’re only gonna tease you enough as it is
我不在乎,这是真的
I don’t care. It’s the truth.
你没有证据
But you don’t have any proof.
我不需要证据
I don’t need proof.
我有信心
I have Faith.
你的问题是你没有信心
Your problem is that you have no Faith.
我有信心 我只是需要证据
I got Faith. I just want proof to back it up.
我们住在外婆的房♥子,全是怪物的地方
We lived in my grandmother’s house, a monster of a place.
人们都以为 这栋大房♥子是旅馆
It was frequently mistaken for the gravestown inn. shoo! Shoo!
外婆每次都觉得很讨厌
It’s not an inn. The fact that never ceased To irritate my grandmother.
不过外婆觉得什么都很讨厌
But then again, most everything irritated my grandmother.
嗨,外婆
Hi, grandmother.
慢点
Slow down.
尤其是赛门
Particularly, Simon birch.
嗨,女士们
Hi, ladies!
那个怪胎
That creature.
但并不是说她没有心地善良的一面
But that’s not to say that she didn’t have her kind side.
事实上,女佣海蒂得癌症切断腿以后
In fact, when our maid hildie got cancer and had to have her leg removed,
外婆又请两名女佣 一个专门服侍海蒂
Grandmother hired two more maids,One just to look after hildie.
海蒂没再工作
Hildie never worked another day in her life.
久而久之,她就像外婆一样
And as the years went on, she even began to look like my grandmother…
一点都不象是佣人
And not like a maid at all.
那孩子简直是不正常
That child is positively Unnatural.
太奇怪了 他的声音象是…
Most peculiar.And his voice like… a mouse.
…一只小老鼠 不只是一只,好多只
More than one. Like mice.
被掐死的老鼠
Strangled mice.
掐死的老鼠
Strangled mice.
说得好
Very good, hildie.
大家好
Hello, everyone!
你是怎么了?
What’s wrong with you?
没什么,嗨,妈妈
There’s nothing wrong with me. Hi, mom.
一定有事
somethin’s goin’ on.
没错,一定有事 你整个人都容光焕发
Yes, something’s going on. You look all… Shiny.
我在火车上遇到一个男人
Well, I met a man on the train.
波士顿缅因州特快车
The good ‘ol Boston and maine.
你又怀孕了?
You’re pregnant?
妈,我才认识他
Mother, I just met him.
上次你在火车上遇到男人 回家就怀孕了
The last time you met a man on the Boston and maine – You came home pregnant.
妈 我要有小弟吗?
Mother.Am I gonna have a little brother?
大伙儿别闹了
Everyone, please.
我们只是聊天,我很喜欢他
I’ve only spoken with him, but I like him very much.
额.额
Mmm. Mmm.
几时能见到这位好好先生?
So, when do we get to meet this Mr. Wonderful?
天啊
Good Lord.
去开门
Yolanda!
嘿,等等我,我也要看
Hey, wait up! Wait for me! I wanna see too.
赛门·伯奇,走开 你会把他吓坏
Simon birch, get away from there. You’ll scare him off.
我看不到。我看不到
I can’t see. I can’t see.
你好,本 你好, 蕾贝卡
Hello, Ben. – Hello, Rebecca.
我们正聊到你
We were just talking about you.
真的吗? 进来吧
Really?Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定是赛门,你就是乔
You must be Simon.And that would make you Joe?
幸会了,她在火车上常提到你
Nice to meet ya. I heard all about you from your mom on the train.
袋子有什么? 乔
What’s in the bag? – Joseph!
没关系
Oh, no, no, that’s okay.
老实说,这是给你的
Uh, as a matter of fact, Joe, this is something that I bought for you.
我妈妈的男友 老是想用礼物收买♥♥我
My mother’s dates were always bringing me presents In their feeble attempts to win me over
不过都没有用
but it never worked.
乔,你该说什么?
So, Joseph, what do you say?
好漂亮的袋子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!