“Cruiser Prinz Eugen and…”
传输突然中断,长官。
Transmission stopped abruptly at that point, sir.
– 你能试着把他救回来吗? – 遵命,长官。
– Did you try to get him back? – Yes, sir.
没有进一步联♥系♥。
No further contact.
– 克里斯蒂安桑在哪里? – 这儿,长官。挪威的南端。
– Where is Kristiansand? – Here, sir. Southern tip of Norway.
你怎么看,ACNS?
What do you think, ACNS?
如果这不是非常重要消息的话,我不认为这人会传过来。
I don’t think this man would have transmitted if it hadn’t been something really important.
我们假设它是俾斯麦号♥。
We’ll assume that it’s Bismarck.
我们要派海岸司令部进行空中侦察吗?
Shall we put Coastal Command on air reconnaissance?
尽一切办法。从卑尔根向南侦察一切。
By all means. Everything from Bergen southwards.
告诉他们拍下任何可疑的东西。我会跟斯卡帕湾的总司令谈。
Tell them to photograph anything suspicious. I’ll talk to Commander in Chief at Scapa Flow.
遵命,长官。
Aye aye, sir.
(汽笛)
(siren)
对不起,长官。
Excuse me, sir.
首席海军大臣在线上,长官。
First Sea Lord on the line, sir.
总司令。
Commander in Chief.
– 嗨,杰克,你好吗? – 我很好。
– Hello, Jack. How are you? – I’m fine.
3点35分发现的那两艘德国舰船,位于挪威南部海域。
Those two German ships were sighted off southern Norway at 0335.
一艘是欧根亲王号♥,另一艘我们不确定。
One is the Prinz Eugen and we’re not sure about the other.
你认为…
Do you think…
按照最坏的假设分♥析♥
Proceed on the worst possible assumption
那是俾斯麦号♥,它试图逃走。
that it’s Bismarck and she’s trying to break out.
我可能是错的,但我现在想不出比这更糟的了。
I may be wrong, but I can’t think of anything worse at the moment.
我同意。我们不能让它轻易溜进大西洋。
I agree. We can’t afford to let her get loose in the Atlantic.
– 长官,我会立即通知您的。 – 好吧。再见。
– I’ll come to immediate notice for steam, sir. – All right. Goodbye.
我们直接假定那是俾斯麦号♥和欧根亲王号♥
We’re directed to assume it’s Bismarck and Prinz Eugen
它们正试图闯入护航通道。
and they’re attempting to break out into the convoy lanes.
现在,先生们,它们有四条通道可用,不是吗?
Now, gentlemen, they’d have four available passages, wouldn’t they?
这是丹麦海峡,
Here’s the Denmark Strait,
冰岛南部海峡,费罗斯 — 设得兰海峡,
the passage south of Iceland, the Faeroe-Shetland passage,
以及奥克尼和设得兰之间的费尔岛海峡。
and the Fair Island Channel between the Orkneys and the Shetlands.
– 有人愿意打赌吗? – 冰岛 — 费罗斯海峡怎么样?
– Anyone care to place a bet? – What about the Iceland-Faeroes Channel?
不可能太靠近我们的基地,要有回旋余地
Not too near our bases and room for manoeuvre
最近的出口,费尔岛海峡,只有几百英里。
The nearest exit, Fair Island Channel, is only a few hundred miles.
– 太靠近我们空中巡逻区了。- 你们帮不了我,先生们。
– Much too close to our air patrol. – You’re of no help to me, gentlemen.
你们的说法是四条通道的任何一条。
All you’re saying is than it could be any one of the four.
事实上,当然,你们说得很对,
Actually, of course, you’re perfectly right,
恐怕我们要盯着每个水道。
and I’m afraid somehow we’ve got to guard them all.
我们知道他们现在在哪里吗,长官?
Have we any idea where they are now, sir?
不能确定。
Nothing definite.
詹金斯,跟海岸司令部联♥系♥,空军是否还在搜索。
Jenkins, check with Coastal Command that they’re still carrying out a search.
看起来像两艘巡洋舰。飞行员是这么说的。
Looks like two cruisers. That’s what the pilot said.
一艘是巡洋舰,好吧。
One’s a cruiser, all right.
另一艘就是……俾斯麦号♥。
The other one’s… Bismarck.
– 发现俾斯麦号♥在挪威♥海♥域。- 确定。
– Bismarck’s been located in Norway. – Identified.
俾斯麦号♥位于格里姆斯塔德峡湾。
Bismarck’s in Grimstad Fjord.
他们要我们把所有的一切都派出去。轰炸机,鱼雷机,所有的。
They want us to send everything we’ve got. Bombers, torpedo planes, everything.
– 怎么样? – 很不走运。
– How was it? – No luck.
能见度几乎为零。
Visibility down to nil.
– 不能在那样的天气里轰炸。- 我们尽可能降低高度了。
– You can’t bomb in weather like that. – We came in as low as we could.
– 哪支护航舰队在那,杰克逊小姐? – OG62,长官。
– What convoy’s that, Miss Jackson?
– OG 62, sir.
好的。
Right.
现在,戴维斯小姐,让林仙号♥脱离 OG62 ……
Now, Miss Davis, take the Arethusa from OG 62…
让它加入本土舰队中。
and put her with the Home Fleet.
好的。
Good.
从克莱德湾集结的 WS 8B 护航队中调回胜利号♥。
Take the Victorious from that convoy forming up in the Clyde, WS 8B.
– 让它加入本土舰队。 – 长官,作战部,本土舰队呼叫。
– Put her with the Home Fleet – Sir, Operations, Home Fleet calling.
作战部主任。
Director of Operations.
不,对不起。我们仍然没有消息。
No, I’m sorry. We still have no information.
那里的天气很恶劣,飞机什么也看不见。
Well, the weather’s closed in over there and aircraft can’t see a thing.
是的,我只要我听到。好的,好的,我会的。
Yes, as soon as I hear. Right. Right, I will.
从WS 8B中调回反击号♥,让它加入本土舰队。
Take the Repulse from WS 8B and put her with the Home Fleet.
好的。
Right.
本土舰队现在看起来好多了,不是吗?
Home Fleet looks better now, doesn’t it?
是的,长官,但我不能为护航提供更多支持了。
Yes, sir, but I wouldn’t give much for the convoy.
你记得那是一支运兵船队,对吗,长官?
You recall that’s a troop convoy, don’t you, sir?
是的,我知道。
Yes, I do.
他们去中东还有很长的路要走。
They’ve got a long way to go to the Middle East.
这让他们几乎得不到保护。
This leaves them with almost no protection.
我很清楚,戴维斯小姐。
I’m quite aware of the circumstances, Miss Davis.
在我看来,这是我们必须冒的风险。
In my opinion this is a risk we have to take.
我们必须如此,长官?
We have to take, sir?
好吧,谢泼德? 你有什么想法?
Well, Shepard? What do you have in mind?
我认为我们必须加强本土舰队。
I think we must reinforce the Home Fleet.
我们不能指望他们以现有兵力从这里巡逻到格陵兰岛。
We can’t expect them to patrol everything from here to Greenland with what they’ve got.
我们从哪弄到船?
Where do we get the ships?
我们不得不从值班舰艇中抽调。这会带来一些风险。
We’d have to take ships away from other duty. It would involve some risk.
我们从护航任务中抽调了胜利号♥和反击号♥。
We could take Victorious and Repulse off escort duty.
这就给了总司令一艘航♥空♥母舰和另一艘战列巡洋舰。
It’d give the commander in chief an aircraft carrier and another battle cruiser.
– 他们掩护的是什么船队? – W8 SB, 明天从克莱德启航。
– What convoy were they covering? – W8 SB, sailing from the Clyde tomorrow.
这是一支庞大的运兵船队,长官。有两万人。
It’s a large troop convoy, sir. 20,000 men.
我们没有适当护航,让他们独自面对危险航程了。
We’d be exposing them to along and dangerous voyage without proper escort.
这就是你的建议吗?
Is that what you’re recommending?
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
你愿意拿两万人的生命冒险?
You’re willing to gamble the lives of 20,000 men?
我认为赌博和计算过的风险之间是有区别的。
I think there’s a difference between a gamble and a calculated risk.
你做得很好,谢泼德。
Good for you, Shepard.
当然,我知道这是不容易做出决定。
Of course, I realise it’s not an easy decision to make.
重要的决定从来都不会是容易的。
The important ones never are.
把那两艘舰从护航队中调回来。
Detach those two ships from the convoy.
– 通知本土舰队总司令。- 是的,长官。
– Inform Commander in Chief, Home Fleet. – Aye aye, sir.
他们给我们调来了胜利号♥和反击号♥,现在我们可以派出胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥
They’re giving us Victorious and Repulse. Now we can send Hood and Prince of Wales
巡逻格陵兰岛附近海域。我要他们在一小时内准备好。
to support the patrols near Greenland. I want them ready in an hour.
是,长官。威尔士亲王号♥上还有工人。
Yes, sir. The Prince of Wales has civilian workers aboard.
他们正在调整炮塔。
They’re making adjustments to the gun turrets.
如果他们及时完工,就让他们上岸。如果来不及,让他们随舰一起出航。
If they finish on time, have them put ashore. If not, they’ll sail with her.
遵命,长官。
Aye aye, sir.
至於舰队所需冒的风险,我们只能待在这里等确定的消息。
As far as the rest of the fleet’s concerned, we’ll wait here for some definite information.
如果我的鼻子能察觉,你们也能。
I suppose my nerves can stand it if yours can.
我刚和伦敦的谢泼德上校通过话
I have just talked to Captain Shepard in London.
他说挪威♥海♥岸上空的能见度是零。
He says visibility over the coast of Norway is nil.
它可能还在那里。它可能已经出航了。天气预报怎么样?
She may still be there. She may have sailed. What’s the forecast?
恐怕很糟糕,长官。看来这两天云层很厚。
Pretty bad, I’m afraid, sir. It looks like two days of very thick weather.
(德国口音)天气预报很好。两天的大阴天。
(German accent) The weather report is good. Two days of heavy overcast.
好消息。不是吗,船长?
Good news. Is it not so, Captain?
– 是的,长官。 – 谢谢你,伯恩哈特。
– It is, sir. – Thank you, Bernhardt.
我们这儿有个有趣的棋局,林德曼。
We have a most interesting chess game here, Lindemann.
这次重要行动就要开始了
The important moves this time are the opening.
冲进大西洋不容易,长官。
To break out into the Atlantic will not be easy, sir.
是的,但我们有优势,因为他们不知道我们要做什么。
Yes, but we have the advantage, because they do not know what we are going to do.
我们可以立即行动或者在这美丽的阴天下躲一会儿。
We can move out immediately or we can hide for a while under this beautiful overcast.
另外,我们有四条出路可以选择
Also, we have a choice of four different exits.
北方集团军群建议走冰岛—费罗斯海峡。
Group North has suggested the Iceland-Faeroes passage.
你没忘了吧,长官?
You’re not forgetting that, sir?
我们接受北方集团军群的命今。但不用采纳他们的建议。
We have to take orders from Group North. We do not have to take suggestions.
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
林德曼,我们将有一个绝佳的机会。
Lindemann, we have a great opportunity here.
我不打算让北方集团军群或任何其他人把它从我这儿抢去。
I do not intend to let Group North or anyone else lose it for me.
这次航行将是很大的荣耀。
There can be great glory in this voyage.
第三帝国的荣耀,我们的荣耀。
Glory for the Third Reich. Glory for us.
您的荣耀,长官。你是舰队指挥官。
For you, sir. You are the fleet commander.
我很高兴你没有忘记。
I will see that you are not forgotten.
上次战争后我被遗忘了。
I was forgotten after the last war.
元首上台前,我不被认可,没有晋升。
Until the Führer came to power,I got no recognition, no promotion.
我被忽视了,就像德国被忽视一样。
I was ignored, just as Germany was ignored.
世界只记得胜利者,林德曼。
The world only remembers the winners, Lindemann.
我们必须确保这次将会记住我们。
We must make sure this time that it will remember us.
我相信会的。
I’m sure it will.
– 还要多久,你可以行动? – 长官,我可以让它在半小时后出发。
– How soon can you get under way? – I can have steam in half an hour, sir.
船长,我想15分钟后离开这里。
Captain, I want to be out of here in 15 minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!