我们年事已高
Getting on in years.
-为了婚礼 -现在 理智一点 休伯特
-To the wedding! -Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
毕竟 奥罗拉根本不知道这一切
After all, Aurora knows nothing about all this.
-是吗? -嗯 也许会有些震惊
-Well? -Well, it…it may come as quite a shock.
震惊? 菲利普 会震惊吗?
Shock? My Phillip, a shock?
菲利普怎么了?*
What’s wrong with my Phillip?
没什么 休伯特 我只是想说…
Nothing, Hubert. I only meant…
你的女儿为什么不喜欢我的儿子?*
Why doesn’t your daughter like my son?
-现在….. -我不是很确定
-Now, now…-I’m not so sure…
我的儿子喜欢你的女儿!
my son likes your daughter!
-现在 看这里 -我不确定我的孙子….
-Now, see here. -I’m not so sure my grandchildren…
喜欢你成为他的祖父!
want you for a grandfather!
为什么? 你不可理喻…..
Why, you, you unreasonable…
啊? 谁? 呃…
Huh? Who? Uh…
虚伪 粗暴 多嘴的老家伙!
pompous, blustering, old windbag!
-不可理喻 虚伪 -小心 先生!
Unreasonable, pompous…On guard, sir!
我警告你 休伯特 这会引起战争
I warn you, Hubert, this means war.
前进! 为了荣誉 为了王国!
Forward! For honour! For country!
噢! 噢!
Oh! Ohh!
-嗨 -可是 这是怎么了?
-Hey. -What’s this all about, anyway?
没有什么 休伯特! 绝对没事!
No…Nothing, Hubert. Absolutely nothing!
呃 孩子们必须去相爱
Eh, children bound to fall in love with each other.
正是 没错 而且 为了孙子
Yeah. Precisely. And as for grandchildren…
我会马上让那群皇室的木雕家们明天开工
I’ll have the royal woodcarvers start work on the cradle tomorrow.
要豪华的! 极其壮丽 当然
Splendid! King-size, of course.
当然 为了木雕家们
Certainly. To the woodcarvers guild.
尊敬的 菲利普王子!
His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip!
菲利普?
Phillip?
菲利普! 菲利普!
Phillip! Phillip!
菲利普! 噢 菲利普!
Phillip! Ho, Phillip!
快点 孩子 快!
H-Hurry, boy, hurry!
啊 换身合适的衣服
Uh, change into something suitable.
你不能穿成这样见你未来的新娘
Can’t meetyour future bride looking like that.
我已经见过她了 爸爸
But I have met her, Father.
是吗? 你见过她? 哪里?
Yeah…You have? Where?
在一次梦里
Once upon a dream.
噢 别这样 菲利普!
Oh, Phillip! Stop it!
别这样 哇 菲利普!
Stop that! Wa…Phillip!
菲利普 放下我!
Phi…Put me down!
那好 这个梦说了些什么?
Now, what’s all this “dream” nonsense?
这不是梦 爸爸 我真的见过她了
It wasn’t a dream, Father. I really did meet her.
噢 奥罗拉公主? 天啊 我们一定要告诉斯蒂芬
Oh, the Princess Aurora? Good heavens, we must tell Stefan.
为什么? 这真的很不可思议
Why, this is the most amazing…
可是 我没有说这是奥罗拉
I-I didn’t say it was Aurora.
你一定有的 你说了
You most certainly did. You…You said…
我只是说我见到了我要娶的女孩 但我不知道她是谁
I said I met the girl I was going to marry. I don’t know who she was.
-一个乡下女孩 我猜 -一个乡下女孩?
-A peasant girl, I suppose. -A…A peasant g-girl?
你要娶一个…
You…You’re going to marry a g…
怎么了? 菲利普 你开玩笑吧
Why, Phillip, you’re joking.
不是吗?
Isn’t he?
噢 你不可以这样做
Oh! Y-Y-You can’t do this to me.
为了她放弃王座 国家?
Give up the throne, the kingdom, for some…some nobody?
我不会让你这么做的
By Harry, I won’t have it!
你是王子 你得娶公主!
You’re a prince, and you’re going to marry a princess!
爸爸 你的思想还活在过去
Now, Father, you’re living in the past.
这是14世纪了 现在…
This is the fourteenth century. Nowadays…
现在 我还是国王 我命令你理智一点!
Nowadays I’m still the king! And I command you to come to your senses!
-我要娶我爱的女孩 -没错!
-And marry the girl I love. -Exactly!
再见 爸爸 -娶你爱的女孩…
Goodbye, Father. -Goodbye, Father. Marry the girl you…
不行! 不行!
No, no!
菲利普 站住 回来!
No, no, Phillip! Stop! Come back!
噢 菲利普!
Oh, Phillip!
菲利普!
Phillip!
我该怎么跟斯蒂芬交待呢?
How…How will I ever tell Stefan?
我们现在进去
Come along now.
好的 就在这里 亲爱的
All right. In here, dear.
-哦! -锁上门 玛莉怀德
-Oh! -Bolt the door, Merryweather.
弗娜 拉上窗帘
Fauna, pull the drapes.
好了 亲爱的 你坐在这里
And now, dear, ifyou’ll just sit here.
这是给你最后的礼物 孩子….
This one last gift, dear child, for thee…
皇室的象征:
the symbol of thy royalty:
一顶优雅和美丽的王冠
a crown to wear in grace and beauty…
代表了你的权力和皇室的责任
as is thy right and royal duty.
-现在 亲爱的 -来吧
-Now, dear…-Come.
让她单独呆一会儿
Let her have a few moments alone.
这就是她见到的男孩
It’s that boy she met.
我们该怎么做?
What ever are we going to do?
噢! 我不明白为什么她一定要嫁给那些老王子
Ohh! I don’t see why she has to marry any old prince.
亲爱的 这不是我们能决定的
Now, that’s not for us to decide, dear.
也许 我们应该把这些告诉斯蒂芬国王
Maybe we should tell King Stefan about the boy.
-我们为什么不这样做呢? -听!
-Well, why don’t we? -Listen!
不好 是巫婆! 罗丝
Maleficent! Rose!
-罗丝! -罗丝!
-Rose! -Rose!
-噢 我们怎么能留下她一个人? -不! 罗丝!
-Oh, why did we leave her alone? -No! No! -Rose!
罗丝!
Rose!
-这里 -罗丝! 罗丝!
-Here. -Rose! -Rose!
-罗丝! 罗丝 你在哪? -罗丝!
-Rose! Rose, where are you? -Rose! -Rose!
你在哪?
Where are you?
罗丝! 罗丝! 罗丝!
Rose! Rose! Rose!
-罗丝! 罗丝! -罗丝!
-Rose! Rose! -Rose!
-罗丝!
-Rose! -Rose! -Rose!
-罗丝! -别碰任何东西!
-Rose! -Rose! -Don’t touch anything!
任何东西! 任何东西!
Anything! Anything!
碰那个锭子 我说 碰它!
Touch the spindle. Touch it, I say.
可怜的人 白♥痴♥们…
You poor, simple fools…
还想着你们能够击败我呢
thinking you could defeat me.
我 万恶的主人
Me, the mistress of all evil!
这就是你们高贵的公主
Well, here’s your precious princess.
-罗丝! -噢 罗丝!
-Rose! -Oh, Rose!
噢 我不会原谅自己的
Oh, I’ll never forgive myself.
这是我们的过失
We’re all to blame.
斯蒂芬 有 有一件重要的事我必须要告诉你
Stefan, th-there’s…there’s something important I have to tell you.
等会再说 休伯特
Uh, not now, Hubert.
但 但这是关于菲利普的
But…But it’s a-about Phillip.
菲利普? 噢 是的 菲利普
Phillip? Oh, yes, of course, Phillip.
-那个孩子呢? -那就是我将要跟你说的
-Why, where is the boy? -That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
-立即召他来 -但是…
-Well, send for him immediately. -But…
嘘!
Shh!
太阳下山了
The sun has set.
准备好迎接你的公主
Make ready to welcome your princess.
可怜的斯蒂芬国王和王后
Poor King Stefan and the queen.
他们发现了会很伤心
They’ll be heartbroken when they find out.
-不会的 -不会?
-They’re not going to. -They aren’t?
-但是… -我会让他们都沉睡 直到罗斯醒来
-But…-We’ll put them all to sleep until Rose awakens.
来吧*
Come.
睡美人!*
Sleeping Beauty fair
夕阳的金色光芒*
Gold ofsunshine
在你的头发里*
In your hair
性感的嘴唇
Lips that shame
红色 红色的玫瑰
The red, red rose
做着真爱的梦
Dreaming oftrue love
在沉睡
In slumber repose
有一天
One day
他会来到
He will come
在黎明到来的时候
Riding out ofthe dawn
你就会醒来
Andyou’ll awaken
得到第一次爱的吻
To love’s first kiss
到那时候
‘Til then
睡美人
Sleeping Beauty
就会醒来
Sleep on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!