但是16年马上就要过去了
But the sixteen years are almost over.
我们要以防万一
We’re taking no chances.
但我从未烤过奇特的蛋糕
But I’ve never baked a fancy cake.
你不必烤那样的蛋糕 亲爱的
Oh, you won’t have to, dear.
我去烤蛋糕
I’m going to bake the cake.
-你? -她早就就想烤了
-You? -Oh, she’s always wanted to, dear.
-这是她最后的机会
-And this is her last chance. -Well…
我将要用粉红色和蓝色的勿忘我烤个15层的蛋糕
I’m going to make it fifteen layers with pink and blue forget-me-nots.
我去做衣服
And I’m making the dress.
但你不会缝制 她也从未烤过蛋糕
But you can’t sew, and she’s never cooked.
-很简单! -照着这本书做就行了
-Oh-ho-ho, it’s simple! -All you do is follow the book.
站上来 亲爱的 你暂时做会模特
Up here, dear. You can be the dummy.
该我说我们还是应该使用魔法
Well, I still say we ought to use magic.
“面粉 三杯”
“Flour, three cups.”
杯子 杯子 杯子…
Cups, cups, cups, cups, cups, cups, cups.

Oh.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-这用来干什么? -它在底部要有一个洞
-What’s that for? -Well, it’s got to have a hole in the bottom.
那是为了脚能穿过
That’s for the feet to go through.
-它是粉色的 -喔 可爱的图案 不是吗?
-It’s pink. -Oh, lovely shade, isn’t it?
-但我喜欢蓝色的 -现在 亲爱的…
-But I wanted it blue. -Now, dear…
我们决定粉色作为她的颜色
we decided pink was her colour.
你说了算!
You decided!
“两个鸡蛋 逐渐的拌入”
“Two eggs. Fold in gently.”
压碎? 喔 好的
Fold? Uh, oh, well.
我不能呼吸了!
I can’t breathe!
让我出去
Let me out of here.
-看起来很可怕 -那是因为穿在你身上 亲爱的
-It looks awful. -That’s because it’s on you, dear.
“现在 一茶匙发酵粉” “茶匙”?
“Now, yeast, one tsp.” “Tsp.”?
一茶匙
One teaspoon.
-当然 一茶匙 -嗯!
-Oh, one teaspoon, of course! -Hmm!
喔 那孩子长的真快
Oh, gracious, how that child has grown.
好像我们昨天才带她来这似的
Oh, it seems only yesterday we brought her here.
只是一个婴儿
Just a tiny baby.
-怎么了 玛莉怀德 -究竟怎么了 亲爱的?
-Why, Merryweather. -What ever is the matter, dear?
过了今天 她就要成为一位公主了…
After today, she’ll be a princess…
我们不会再有布莱尔罗丝了
and we won’t have any Briar Rose.
-噢 弗洛拉! -现在 现在…
-Oh, Flora! -Now, now, now, now.
我们 我们都知道这一天迟早会到来
Well, we…we all knew this day had to come.
但为什么要来的这么快呢?
But why did it have to come so soon?
毕竟 我们拥有她16年
After all, we’ve had her for sixteen years.
美好的16年
Sixteen wonderful years.
我们的所做正如许多的傻子所为
Oh, gracious! We’re acting like a lot of ninnies.
快点 否则我们准备好之前她会回来的
Come on. She’ll be back before we get started.
你听见了吗 参森?
You hear that, Samson?
很动听
Beautiful.
谁在唱?
What is it?
来吧 我们去探个究竟
Come on. Let’s find out.
喔 别这样 额外的一桶燕麦?
Aw, come on. For an extra bucket of oats?
再加一些胡萝卜?
And a few carrots?
走吧!
Hup, boy!
驾!
Whoa!
别再想吃胡萝卜
No carrots.
我想知道*
I wonder
我想知道*
I wonder
我想知道为什么每只小鸟*
I wonder why each little bird
有人*
Has a someone
来歌♥唱那*
To sing to
美好事物*
Sweet things to
一首快活的小爱曲*
A gay little love melody
我想知道*
I wonder
我想知道*
I wonder
如果我的心一直唱歌♥*
If my heart keeps singing
我的歌♥声会飞向*
Will my song go winging
某人*
To someone
一个会找到我的人*
Who ‘ll find me
然后他也会对我唱情歌♥*
And bring back a love song To me
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
为什么她们仍然把我看作是小孩呢?
Why do they still treat me like a child?
谁?
Who?
弗洛拉 弗娜还有玛莉怀德阿姨
Aunt Flora and Fauna and Merryweather.
她们从不让我接触任何人
They never want me to meet anyone.
但是你知道吗?
But you know something?
我骗了她们
I fooled them.
我接触过某人
I have met someone.
谁?
Who?
谁? 是谁?
Who? Who?
一位王子
Oh, a prince.
他高大英俊 还有…
Well, he’s tall and handsome and…
很浪漫
and so romantic.
我们一起散布一起聊天
Oh, we walk together and talk together.
在我们说再见之前…
And just before we say goodbye…
他拥抱我…
he takes me in his arms…
然后…
and then…
我醒来了
I wake up.
是的 这只是我的一个梦
Yes, it’s only in my dreams.
但据说如果你反覆梦见同一个梦…
But they say ifyou dream a thing more than once…
它就一定会实现…
it’s sure to come true…
我见过他多次
and I’ve seen him so many times.
你知道 参森…
You know, Samson…
那声音有点怪异
there was something strange about that voice.
简直是完美无暇
Too beautiful to be real.
或许是一些神秘的精灵 像树精或者…
Maybe it was some mysterious being, a wood sprite or a…
放下!
Here, stop!
怎么回事 是我梦想中的王子
Why, it’s my dream prince.
王子殿下
Your Highness.
我真的不允许对陌生人说话…
You know, I’m really not supposed to speak to strangers…
但是我们以前见过
but we’ve met before.
我认识你*
I know you
我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步*
I walked with you once upon a dream
我认识你*
I know you
你的眼神*
The gleam in your eyes
是如此熟悉*
Is so familiar a gleam
但我知道是真实的*
Yet I know it’s true
那梦境是他们很少见到的*
That visions are seldom all they seem
但如果我认识你*
But if I know you
我知道你会做什么*
I know what you’ll do
你会立刻爱上我*
You’ll love me at once
在那个梦里你会这么做*
The way you did once upon a dream
但是如果我认识你*
But if I know you
我知道你会做什么*
I know what you’ll do
你会立刻爱上我*
You’ll love me at once
-你会 -你会这么做*
-The way you…-The way you did
在那个梦里*
Once upon a dream
噢! 噢!
Oh! Oh!
非常抱歉 我并不想吓到你
I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you.
噢 不是这样的
Oh, it, uh, wasn’t that.
不过你是一个…
It’s just that you’re a…a…
-陌生人? -嗯亨
-A stranger? -Mm-hmm.
但你忘了? 我们以前见过
But don’t you remember? We’ve met before.
-我们见过? -是的 当然 你自己说的
-We…We have? -Well, of course. You said so yourself.
曾经在一个梦里
Once upon a dream.
我认识*
I know you
我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步*
I walked with you once upon a dream
我认识你*
I know you
你的眼神是如此的熟悉*
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
我知道这是真实的*
Yet I know it’s true
那梦境是他们很少见到的*
That visions are seldom all they seem
但是如果我认识你*
But if I know you
我知道你会做什么*
I know what you’ll do

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!