fair of skin
头发浅色
and fair of hair,
都是吸引我
that inspires me
的美态
to idolize that beauty.
等等
Wait.
长官 打扰了 赫斯夫人问
Your pardon, sir. A question from Frau Hoess, sir.
因为孩子刚感冒痊愈 夫人想知道
As the child just recovered from the flu, madam wishes to know
你认为依菲真尼是否适合去看日场戏
if, in your view, lphigenie is well enough to go to a matinee
还是她应该问问士美特医生
or should she consult Dr. Schmidt?
如果赫斯夫人认为她无碍 可以去看日场戏
If Frau Hoess thinks she’s well enough to go to a matinee,
我想她去看日场戏应该无碍
then I expect she’s well enough to go to a matinee!
跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥冒险很大
I would risk a great deal to have relations with you.
如果我不是要离开 我会冒这险
If I were not leaving, I’d take that risk.
但我必需离开 你也是
But I must go. And so must you.
我要送你回第3营房♥ 你明天回去
I’m sending you back to Block 3. You will go tomorrow.
司令 我知道我不能要求过份
Commandant, I know I can’t ask much for myself
而你有规条要守
and that you must follow the rules.
但你送我回去之前 请容许我求你一件事
But I beg you to do one thing for me before you send me back.
小儿在集中营 他名叫扬
I have a young son in the Camp. His name is Jan.
扬·扎维杜司基 今年10岁
Jan Zawistowski. He is 10 years old.
我很担心他的健康
I am afraid for his health.
我求你考虑放了他
I beg you to consider some way to release him.
他年纪小 身体又弱
He is frail, and so very young.
拜托
Please.
如果我有一点儿令你欣赏
If I have impressed you, even slightly, with my presence,
求你为我做此事
I beg you to do this for me,
我不是求你放我 只求释放小儿
not to release me, just free my little boy. Please.
你以为我对你有少许动心
You think you could get me to contravene regulations
便可以令我违规吗 真讨厌
because I showed some little affection? It’s disgusting.
有个合法方法 有个”生命之泉”计划
There is a legal way! There is the “Lebensborn” program.
他是合适人选
He is a perfect candidate for it.
你可以将小儿从集中营转往”生命之泉”计划
You could move my child from the Camp into the “Lebensborn” program.
送他到德意志帝国 将他培育成优秀的德国人
Send him to the Reich to be raised as a good German.
他一头金发 样子像德国人
He is blond and looks German
跟我一样德语流利
and speaks perfect German as I do.
难道你不明白小儿扬
Don’t you see how my little boy, Jan,
很适合”生命之泉”计划吗
would be so right for “Lebensborn”?
我明天带你的儿子来这里
I will have your son brought here tomorrow.
你跟他见一面然后
You will see him and then I will arrange
我安排将他送离集中营
for him to be removed from the Camp.
这房♥间没你的事
You have no business in this room.
小姐 对不起 我只是
I’m sorry, miss, I was only…
你进来偷收音机的 你刚才想拿起它
You came to steal that radio. You were about to pick it up.
我去告诉爸
I’ll tell my father.
他会罚你
He will have you punished.
我只是想看看 我发誓
I was only going to look at it. I swear.
我经常路过这里但从未见过收音机
I’ve passed by here so often. I’ve never seen a radio,
这电机如此小巧
so small, so cunning.
我不能相信它能操作 我只是
I couldn’t believe it really worked. I just…
说谎 你明明想偷
Liar! You wanted to steal it.
你的表情让我看得出来
I knew by the look on your face.
你一定要信我 我没想过拿走你的收音机
You must believe me. I wouldn’t take your radio.
你想偷走 因为它值70马克
Yes, you would. It cost 70 marks.
你想在地牢听音乐 你这污秽的波兰猪
You’d listen to music in the cellar. You’re a dirty Polack!
妈说波兰猪是比吉普赛人更加坏的贼
Mother says Polacks are worse thieves than Gypsies
也更污秽
and dirtier, too.
你满身发臭
You stink!
醒来
Wake up.
你晕了
You fainted.
深呼吸 冷空气有助复原
Breathe deeply, the cold air will revive you.
把头放平有助血液回流
Keep your head flat to get the flow of blood back.
急救手册说轻拍有帮助
The first-aid manual says a smack will help.
坐直 靠在床边
Sit erect and lean against the bed.
我得说你长得漂亮
I’ll say one thing, you’re very pretty.
妈说你一定是瑞典人
My mother said you must be Swedish.
你裙上的是什么章
Tell me, what’s that design on your dress?
游泳冠军奖章
My swimming championship badge.
我在游泳比赛中获冠军 当时我8岁
I was class champion. I was only 8.
艾美 在哪里
Where was that, Emmi?
在达豪 达豪比奥斯维辛好得多
In Dachau. Dachau was so much nicer than Auschwitz.
那儿有很好的暖水泳池 给高♥官♥的子女专用
We had a wonderful heated pool only for officers’ children.
给你看看我的相簿
I’ll show you my album.
这是我婴儿时拍的
This is me as a baby.
我在领奖
This is me receiving the medal.
这是达豪的游泳池
This is the pool in Dachau.
我和妈妈
This is me with my mommy.
这也是我
This is also me
跟爸爸合照
with my daddy.
埃米
Emmi?
我在换衣服
I’m getting undressed.
我们明天一起去游泳
Perhaps we’ll go swimming together tomorrow.
爸 好极了
Great, Daddy.
-艾美 晚安 -爸 晚安
– Good night, Emmi. – Good night, Daddy.
跟我一生中无数次失败一样 我偷收音机失败
I had failed with the radio, just as I had failed so many times in my life.
但当晚我不断向自己重复说
But that night, I kept repeating to myself,
“我救了儿子 我救了儿子
“I have saved my son. I have saved my son.
“明天我可以见到他
“Tomorrow I can see him!
“我可以向他道别
“And I can tell him goodbye.
“他会获救”
“And he will have been saved.”
我当晚很高兴
Oh, my God, I had such happiness that night!
满怀希望
Such hope.
但赫斯没有遵守诺言
But Hoess did not keep his word.
我永远无法知道儿子有什么遭遇
I never did know what happened to my little boy.
所以我不想
So, you know, that’s why I didn’t want
再活下去
to live no more.
直至遇上了内森
Till Nathan came
内森让我为他生存
and he made me live for him.
苏菲 请为我生存
Live for me, Sophie.
为我生存
Live for me.
天啊 我们对你做了什么
Oh, my God! What have we done to you?
莫里斯 来
Morris, come here!
斯汀戈
Stingo)!
内森 放下椅子 没时间
Nathan, put down the chair! This is no time…
放下椅子
Put down the chair!
放下椅子
Put down the chair.
斯汀戈
Stingo!
电♥话♥
Oh, a phone call.
是兰道医生 内森的哥哥
It’s Dr. Landau, Nathan’s brother.
好 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.

Yeah, hello.
喂 我是内森的哥哥拉利
Hello, this is Larry, Nathan’s brother.
是 拉利
Yes, Larry!
内森经常向我提起你 我知道你们是朋友
Nathan’s talked about you a good deal. I know you’re good friends.
他也经常提起你
He’s talked about you a great deal.
不知能否安排见一见面
And I wonder if it would be possible for us to arrange a meeting.
当然可以 只管说时间和地点
Sure, yeah. Just tell me when and where.
我弟弟很欣赏你
My brother thinks the world of you.
我从未遇过像内森那样优秀的人
I’ve never met anybody more brilliant than Nathan.
他学识广博
Such a breadth of knowledge.
你说得对
You’re right.
他相信你会成为名作家
He is convinced you’re going to be a major writer,
他一直想我成为名作家
something he once dreamed of being.
请坐
Now, please, sit down.
我认为他选择从事什么都会出色
Seems to me, he’s got the talent of anything he chooses.
他对你和苏菲说是从事研究的生物学家
He’s told you and Sophie that he’s a research biologist.
在辉瑞工作
At Pfizer.
我弟弟以生物学家的身份作掩饰
This biologist business is my brother’s masquerade.
他没有上过大学 全都是虚构的
He has no degree of any kind. All that is a simple fabrication.
其实他是疯子
The truth is he’s quite mad.
天啊
Christ.
他这病症可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!