Ready? One, two, three!
好了吗 一 二 三
Go, go, go, go, go!
走 快走 快走
Take her up to the truck!
把她抬到卡车上
Let’s get her up there right now!
快把她抬到车上
Come on. Talk to me.
坚持住 和我说话
Watch your step right here!
小心脚下
What your step right there!
小心点
Where’s the ambulance, Dad? They’re not here yet!
老爸 救护车在哪里 他们还没到
Don’t worry about the ambulance!
别担心救护车
We’ll meet it on the way!
半路会碰上的
Alana, get the board!
阿兰娜 抬起板
Get her up! All right. Get up, get up there!
把她抬上去 好了 上去 你快上去
Bethany, can you hear me? Oh, my God.
贝萨妮 你能听到我说话吗 天啊
She’s losing a lot of blood, Dad!
老爸 她流了好多血
All right, I see the ambulance. Here it comes!
我看到救护车了 它来了
Who are you, sir? Family friend.
先生 你是她什么人 她家的朋友
Do you know if she hit her head
她的头部是否受过撞击
or ever lost consciousness?
是否失去过知觉
No, she never passed out,
没 她一直清醒着
but she’s lost a lot of blood.
但她流了很多血
Here we go! Careful! Easy.
抬起来 小心 轻点
Okay, lock her in. Please don’t die.
好的 把她固定住 要挺住啊
Come on, come on, come on, sweetie.
快 快过来 亲爱的
Please don’t take her! Please don’t take her.
上帝啊 别把她带走 别把她带走
Please don’t take her.
千万别把她带走
Tom, it’s Bethany.
汤姆 是贝萨妮
No, no! No! Get me out of here!
不 你不能起来 让我出去
Get me out of here!
让我出去
No. Come on. You can’t move!
不行 别这样 你还不能动
Just let me get out of here! You can’t walk!
让我出去 你不能走路
Get me out of here! No!
让我出去 不行
Talk to me. Gotta stay with me.
和我说话 你要挺住
Keep looking at my eyes, okay?
看着我的眼睛 好吗
Where’s my family?
我家人在哪里
They’re on their way.
在路上
They’re gonna meet us at the hospital.
他们会在医院和我们汇合
She’s going into hypovolemic shock.
她就快低血量性休克了
We’re almost there.
我们快到了
Breathe deep.
深呼吸
Mom, the car!
妈 车没锁
Stay with me.
挺住啊
Cheri, it happened so fast…
谢里 一切发生得太快…
Traumatic amputation. Severe loss of blood.
手臂外伤性截断 严重失血
I’m here, baby, I’m right here.
我在这呢 宝贝 就在你边上
Blood pressure 70 over 40 and dropping.
血压70 40 还在降低
I’m right here.
我在你边上
Up, up! Get her in here. Move!
往上 往上 把她抬上去 快
Come on! Follow it back.
快点 你们跟着来
Let’s go! Stay with us!
快走 你要挺住
Hang in there. Bethany, you’ll be okay!
坚持住 贝萨妮 你会没事的
What’s happening?
发生什么了
Get her in a bed. Move her into bay three!
把她放床上 推到三号♥手术室
Come on, Bethany. Stay with us, stay with us.
挺住 贝萨妮 挺住啊
What’s happening? Bethany!
发生什么了 贝萨妮
Mom?

Hi, sweetheart. I’m right here.
宝贝 我在
We’re all here.
我们都在
It hurts.
好痛
Okay.
知道了
Noah, gets the doctor. Yeah, I got it.
诺亚 把医生找来 好的 我去叫
I’m a little thirsty.
我有点口渴
Okay. Got it.
好的 我去
Dad, please don’t cry.
老爸 别哭
I’m not crying.
我没哭
I’m going to be okay.
我会好起来的
I know.
我知道
Hey there, kiddo.
你好 小宝贝
How you holding up?
你还好吧
Pretty good, thanks to you.
还好 多亏了你
I guess I ruined your surf shirt, huh?
我把你的冲浪衫弄坏了吧
Well, I never liked that one anyway.
反正我也没喜欢过它
Why don’t you just concentrate on getting better, okay?
你就专心疗伤吧 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You were amazing out there.
你当时很了不起
You were the one who kept me calm.
你让我保持了镇定
You never…
你从未…
You never let go.
从未放弃
You are incredibly brave, Bethany.
你非常勇敢 贝萨妮
Where’s Alana?
阿兰娜在哪里
She’s… She’s at home. With her mother.
她…她在家里 和她妈在一起
She’s…
她…
She’s still a little freaked out.
她有点被吓坏了
But, she’ll be better
她要是知道你好点了
knowing that you’re going to be okay.
她也会好很多
So…
所以…
How’s my favorite patient?
我最喜欢的病人还好吗
You say that to everyone.
你对每个人都这样说
I mean it when I see you.
对你说的时候 我是认真地
I’ll wait outside. I’ll see you later.
我在外面等 待会儿见
So, I understand you’re feeling some discomfort.
我知道你感到有点不舒服
Yeah. Well, that’s normal.
是的 那是正常的
There’s going to be a lot of pain
因为你强忍♥着的创伤
because of the trauma that you endured.
还会带来很多痛苦
Not to mention the fact that
更何况
you’ve lost over 60% of your blood.
当时你流失了体内60%的血液
You’re going to be feeling kind of lousy
孩子 接下来的几天里
for the next few days, kid.
你会觉得有点恶心
Now here’s the thing, Bethany.
贝萨妮 事情是这样的
The things that you’re going to have to learn to
有很多事情 你得学着
do differently is extensive.
换种方式去做
But the good news.
但是好消息就是
Those things you’re not gonna be able to do
你做不到的事
is small.
会很少
I’m so proud of you.
真为你感到骄傲
I’ll tell you something.
告你们件事
She is a living miracle.
她能活着是个奇迹
Thanks, David.
大卫 谢谢你
Hey, sleepy head. Hi.
嗨 贪睡虫 嗨
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I’ve been better.
好多了
When can I surf again?
我什么时候才能再冲浪
Are you busy right now?
你现在忙吗
Kind of.
有点
Soon.
快了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because you can do all things…
你无所不能…
through him who gives me strength.
因为上帝给我的力量
Through him who gives me strength.
因为上帝给我的力量
Noah, eat your food.
诺亚 好好吃饭
It’s gross. I’m not hungry.
这太恶心 我不饿
Eat it. Mine’s fine.
吃吧 我的还不错
I said, I’m not hungry.
我说了 不饿
Well, if you didn’t want it,
如果你不想吃这个
why’d you let me pay for it then?
那干嘛要让我花钱买♥♥呢
Fine. I’ll pay you back.
行 我还你钱
I think you two should calm down.
你俩都冷静点
I am calm.
我很冷静
We’re not doing this. Doing what?
我们以后不能再这样了 怎样
Life’s got to go on the way it’s always gone on.
生活还得像原来那样继续下去
What you talking about?
你到底在说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!