A couple of bozos just ran out. I got a customer.
可以帮你吗? – 我想要个房♥间
Yes, young lady. Can I help you? – I want a room.
连税合共六十二元 刚好是蜜月套房♥的价钱
62, including tax. That’ll just about cover the Honeymoon Suite.
你好,你经常来吗?
Hi. Come here often?
你的星座是什么?
What’s your sign?
厌倦了褐色的头发?
Tired of brunette?
改变
Change.
改变你头发的颜色
Change the color of your hair.
〝头发色素〞
Color-Tress.
我放大倍数
I’ve increased the magnification.
当我刺破细胞 外来的DNA就会加进去
When I pierce the cell, the foreign DNA will be introduced.
岂此有理
Shit!
摄影机坏了
The camera’s gone down.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你有另外一部吗?
Do you have a replacement camera?
有,不过替换需要些时间
We do, but it’ll take time for the technician to replace it.
这种事经常在我实验室发生 很简单
No. This happens in my lab all the time. It’s simple to replace it.
你会替换?
You saying you can do it?
当然,我需要人帮忙
Sure I can. I just need somebody to give me a hand.
技师不可以进去,是机密
I don’t want technicians in there. This is classified.
我去
I’ll do it.
我去
I’ll do it.
够爽快,我喜欢 – 我就是这样的
Man of action, I like that. – That’s me.
请替我扭开那一边,好吗?
Can you get that one for me?
给我摄影机
Give me the camera.
有些不对劲
Something’s… Something’s wrong.
糟,已经开始了
Christ, It’s started already.
把盖子盖上 – 什么?
It’s started. Get the top back on. – What?
把盖子盖上
Laura, Press, get the top back on.
给你
Here you go.
她已经把细胞注入了
She must have penetrated the cell.
他妈的 – 那是什么?
Shit. – What was that?
他弄掉了螺钉
He dropped the bolt.
去找螺钉,盖上盖子 – 我正在试
Find the bolt. Get the top on. – I’m looking, Fitch.
他们听不到吗?
Can they hear me in there?
你们快点…
Laura, Press…
盖上盖子,我就让你们出来 – 它去哪了?
…get the top on, then I’ll let you out. – Where’d it go?
它从铁丝网掉下去了 – 你可提起它吗?
It fell through the grate. – Can you lift it up?
移不动它 – 它不动
It’s not gonna move. – This isn’t going anywhere.
提不起来 – 普雷斯顿…
No, can’t get it! – Press…
…找那螺钉!
…you gotta get the bolt!
我移不动那铁丝网,它被悍接了 – 天啊
Can’t get it. The floor’s welded down. – Oh, my God.
天啊
Press. Oh, my God.
我从没见过像这样的东西 – 天啊
I’ve never seen anything like this. – Holy shit.
不能让他们出来
I can’t let them out.
看 – 快点
Press, look. – Come on.
让我们出来!
Fitch, let us out of here!
开门!
Open the goddamn door!
我要知道那里面是什么东西! – 开门
Not until I know what’s in there! – Open it now!
让他们出来 – 不行
Let them out. – I can’t!
开门 – 让我们出来
Open up the fucking door! – Let us out!
告诉我它会停止生长的 – 不会,放他们出来!
Tell me it’ll stop growing, Dan. – It’s not, let them out!
开门!
Open up the door!
普雷斯顿
Press, Press.
这是什么怪物?!
What the fuck is that?!
去另一扇门
Laura, get to the other door!
放她出来! – 不可以!
Let her out, Fitch! – I can’t!
让她走! – 不可以
Let her out! – I can’t!
去你的 – 让她出来
You motherfucker! – Let her out!
你一定要让他们出来 – 我无法按住它
You’ve gotta let them out! – I can’t hold it in!
走!
Get out of the way!
我要烧掉它!
I’m gonna burn it! Out of the way!
这是什么东西? – 两分钟后这房♥间就会被烧毁
What is this thing? – In 2 minutes, I’m burning the room!
我必须这么做
I have to do it!
在两分钟内消灭它
You have two minutes to kill it.
截断煤气管,用它来喷火
Disconnect the gas line. Use it as a flamethrower.
小心
Laura, watch out!
哪儿? – 在管子里!
Where’d it go? – In the pipes!
开门! – 住嘴!
Open the door! – Shut up, Dan!
剩下一分钟
One minute remaining.
罗拉
Laura…
它不动了,我想我杀了它
It stopped moving. I think I killed it.
它死了!开门!
It’s dead! Open the door!
让他们出来
It’s dead, Fitch. Let them out.
糟,它还没死
Oh, God, it’s not dead.
我们怎么办?
Shit. – What’ll we do?
还剩三十秒
30 seconds remaining.
时间不多了,快点 – 开门
There’s not much time. Let’s go. – Open the door!
快让他们出来 – 不行
Let them out. – I can’t do that.
我要依循协议书 – 什么协议书?
I have to follow protocol! – What protocol?!
做这个实验的规则
The protocols by which we’re doing this!
你并没告诉他们
You didn’t tell them that before they went in.
让他们出来 – 12 , 11 , 10…
Fitch, let them out. – Twelve, 11, 10…
让他们出来! – 我必须跟从协议书
Fitch, let them out! – I must follow protocol.
让他们出来
Let them out, Fitch!
快出来
Go. Get out of there!
3 , 2 , 1
Three, two, one.
我没有选择 – 是的,当然
I had no choice. – Yeah, sure.
协议书说若出了状况 就把房♥间烧毁!
The protocol is to burn the room if anything went wrong!
我可在哪儿找到一个男人?
Where’s a good place to find a man?
附近有一家夜♥总♥会♥ 那儿有许多男人
There’s plenty of guys at the Id around the corner. It’s a club.
你不会有问题找到男人的
You won’t have trouble meeting somebody there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很容易找到的 有人排队的地方便是了
You can’t miss it. Look for the long line.
我需要你的信♥用♥卡♥
I need your credit card…
…以支付你房♥间杂费 长途电♥话♥费等等
…for room incidentals, long distance calls and so forth.
信♥用♥卡♥?让我刷刷
Credit card? Zip zap?
美国运通,诸如此类的?
American Express, Visa, MasterCard?
对了,谢谢
There you go. Thanks. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
你不会想让这个落在坏人手里
You don’t want this falling into the wrong hands.

No.
克劳尔挥杆,被守门员档着
Here’s Justin Crawl. It’s through and it’s covered by the goalie.
喂?
Yeah?
列车长的信♥用♥卡♥被发现在…
The conductor’s credit card turned up…
…好莱坞旅馆,货车正等着
…in a Hollywood motel. The van’s out front.
出发吧
Let’s go.
你们两个
You two.
慢慢享受
Enjoy yourselves.
长腿姐姐,你被看中了 进去
You, legs. You’re in. Go on.
你从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
我不是本地人 – 什么?
I’m foreign. – You’re what?
我不是本地人 – 真的?
I’m foreign. – Really?
慢慢来
Easy, easy.
我要去派对,但没有男伴
I’ve got a party to go to and no one to take me.
我可当你的男伴
I’ll take you.
你会? – 是的
You will? – Yeah.
好,我要去洗手间
Okay. I’m going to the little girls’ room.
在这里等我
Wait right here.
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
我不会走
I’ll be right here.
不论付出任何代价?
Whatever it takes, right?
爱情与打仗都是公平的
All’s fair in love and war.
看不清楚
Can’t see much on that.
把录影带带回实验室 增强清晰度
Get this tape to the lab. Enhance it.
看看会否看清楚点
See if we can get a better look.
她样子看起来不错
She looks nice.
你知道她去哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where she went?
我去找她 – 她想去找男人
I’ll find her. – She wanted to meet a man.
我提议她到附近一间夜♥总♥会♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!