was injected into 100…
人类的卵细胞中
human ova.
有七个…
We got 7…
产生分♥裂♥
to divide.
四个逐渐停止了
Four petered out.
两个储在液体氮气中
Two were stored in liquid nitrogen.
我们让一个成长
And we allowed one to grow.
它的代号♥是〝西尔〞
Its code name is “Sil.”
这是两小时后的形态
That’s after 2 hours.

One day.
两天
Two days.
天啊 – 这成长过程♥真♥惊人
My God. – This growth is amazing.
星期
A week.
是女孩子 – 对
It’s a girl. – Yes.
我们制♥造♥一个雌性 那么她就较温驯
We decided to make it female so it would be more docile
和较易控制 – 温驯和容易受控?
and controllable. – More docile and controllable, huh?
你们消息真不灵通
Well, I guess you guys don’t get out much.
这是她出生后一个月的状态
That’s her 1 month after she was born.
你把她关在那儿?
So you kept her caged in there?
隔离她比较安全
It was safer to keep her isolated.
她不喜欢这样
She didn’t like being locked up.
她不喜欢独自一人
She didn’t like being alone.
是吗?
Didn’t she?
她在隐藏身体里的一些东西
She’s hiding something. Something inside.
说得没错
You’re right, Dan.
这是她三个月大的情形 留心看
This is three months after she was born. Watch carefully.
那是什么?
What the hell was that?
把录影带转回
Back the tape up.
看她双眼
Watch her eyes.
眼睛急速跳动,她在做梦
Rapid eye movement. She’s dreaming.
可怕的噩梦 – 是焦虑造成的反应
She’s having horrible nightmares. – It’s some kind of anxiety reaction.
我也感到忧虑
Got me a little anxious.
也使研究队伍有点担忧
It made the research team a little anxious too…
所以我们决定中止实验
so the decision was made to terminate the experiment…
转而研究我们要应付什么
to run more research to see what we were dealing with.
你们打算毒死她?
You were going to gas her?
那就是我们的决定
That was the decision.
那使你很难受
It makes you feel mad.
要杀死她你很难过,对吗?
You feel mad that you had to kill her, don’t you?
我不知道
I don’t know.

Yes.
昨天在盐湖城附近的 一辆火车内发现一具尸体
Yesterday the body of a transient was found in a boxcar near Salt Lake City.
初步DNA测试所得的结论是
Preliminary DNA tests conclude…
他是被我们的西尔所杀的
he was killed by our creation, by our Sil.
发现到其他尸体吗?
Found any other bodies?
还没 – 晚一点就会
Not yet. – You will.
她是个掠食者
She’s a predator.
她双眼在前面
Her eyes are in front…
她能够判断跟猎物的距离
so she can judge the distance to her prey.

That’s right.
你从哪里学会的?
Where’d you learn that?
探索频道播放的节目
I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
我也有看那节目
I caught that show myself.
伦诺斯先生 – 什么事?
Mr. Lennox. – Yeah?
我们…
As the…
都不是科学家 你们明白在发生什么事吗?
non-scientist amongst us, are you clear about what’s going on?
明白
I think so.
你得到外太空的一个程式
You created a monster…
以此制♥造♥了一个怪物
with a formula you got from outer space.
她逃走了 你想我们追寻和杀死她
The damn thing got away. Now you want us to hunt it down and kill it.
对不对?
Now, is that pretty close?
可以这样说
I guess.
你不想我们
You don’t want us…
活捉她和研究她吗?
to capture her alive so that we can study her?
这是一次纯寻找 和纯消灭的行动
Laura, I think this is strictly a search and destroy operation.
向我求助的人 都想消灭他们的目标
Nobody ever asked me to find anything they didn’t want dead.
我为你难过
I’m sorry for you.
是啊
Yeah, well…
谢谢你
Thank you, Dan.
我替她难过
I’m sorry for her.
请注意
May I have your attention, please?
欢迎到洛杉矶来 这是沙漠之星的终站
Welcome to Los Angeles. This is the terminal stop for the Desert Star.
请所有乘客离开
All passengers please disembark.
洛杉矶
有坏事发生了
Something bad happened here.
天啊 – 她的喉给压碎了
No shit. – Crushed her larynx.
她很怕
She was afraid.
她害怕、惊慌
She’s scared, frightened.
还很饿,她吃了很多
Hungry too. She’s been eating like a horse.
她显然不是在节食
Our girl is definitely not on a diet.
她要提早储存能量
She’s storing calories for something.
有头绪吗?
Any ideas?
我的天
Oh, my…
那是…
Well, that’s…
看起来像是…
That looks like some sort of…
蛹,像是茧
chrysalis. Some kind of cocoon.
我们在寻找一只巨型飞峨吗?
What are we looking for, a giant moth?
若那是茧…
If that is a cocoon…
她现在一定已完全成长
She’ll be fully-grown now. – Fully-grown.
或许她因此而未被我们发现
Maybe that’s how she got by our people.
他们只在寻找一个孩子
They were looking for a child.
她的确是孩子
She is a child.
这儿很臭,我出去了
It stinks in here. I’m going outside.
向列车长取身分证 和信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Get the conductors’ ID and credit card numbers on your computer.
列车内没有它们影踪
There’s no sign of them on the train.
她可能带走了他们 – 交给我办
Let’s assume she took them. – I’ll see to that.
她感到受威胁时就会杀人
She kills if she’s threatened.
而她是绝无悔意的
And she has no remorse about it. None.
洛杉矶绝对适合她
Of course, Los Angeles is perfect for her.
这是一个未来的城市
It’s a city of the future.
什么事都有可能
Anything goes.
人口流动性强 大家都是陌生人
Totally mobile population. Everyone’s a stranger.
无论她做什么
Very little is taboo or unacceptable.
都不会有人察觉
Whatever she does, no one will notice her.
随你怎说 所以…
Well, whatever. So…
洛杉矶将是我们作战的地方
Los Angeles is where the battle will be fought…
我们要胜利
…and won.
你看起来好漂亮
You look very pretty.
有一百块的吗?
Do you have a hundred?
在这
Here we are.
小心你的钱 很多人不会像我一样老实
Be more careful with your money. Not everybody’s as honest as me.
你从外地来的?
Are you foreign?
会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
会 – 拿着
Yes. – Here. You keep this.
让我替你拿下来
Here, let me take this.
小心
Be careful here.
我会
Yes.
小心
Watch your step.
我们的实验室 〝访客基地一号♥〞
Our laboratory, Visitor Base One…
…正在迁移到大学现在没用的 病毒研究实验室
…is being moved to some empty virus research labs at the university.
他们正在搬运仪器 八点就可以运作
They’re moving our equipment now. It’ll be operational by 8:00.
你们先进自己房♥间 十五分钟后会合
Check into your rooms. Everyone out front in 15 minutes. We’ll go over.
我们将做什么?
What will we do?
处理从火车上得来的证据
Process the evidence from the train.
我们能用那生物的DNA 繁殖它吗?
Could we try growing this creature with its own DNA?
这次不结合我们的DNA 看看它的脆弱程度
We do a version without ours this time and investigate its vulnerabilities.
主意不错
That’d be good.
我也想知道 – 有道理
Then I could know how it feels. – Makes sense.
这个人类生命形态可能是掩饰
This human life form could be a mask. Without the camouflage…
没错,至少可让我们知道 在对付什么东西
You’re right. At least we’d know what we were dealing with.
萨哈拉汽车旅馆
刚有两个笨蛋跑掉,我有客人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!