你怎么能进来的?
How’d you get in here?
偷了钥匙 – 什么?
I stole the key. – What?
我在楼下见到你
I saw you downstairs, but you were with all those people.
所以我就上来等你
So I thought I’d come up and wait.
这种事不经常发生在我身上
This kind of thing doesn’t usually happen to me.
我想跟你一起
I just want to be with you.
太好了
Oh, yes.
不用做安全措施吗?
What about protection?
她在这儿
She’s here. She’s here.
普雷斯顿
Press?
有人在门外
Someone’s at the door.
是谁?
Who’s there?
普雷斯顿,罗拉
Press, Laura.
是丹,我有事告诉你
It’s Dan. I gotta talk to you.
他到底想怎样?
Christ, what does he want?
什么事? – 我有不祥预感
What’s the problem, Dan? – I just got this terrible feeling.
我奇怪地想到 西尔跟阿登一起的影像
I get this strange thought, this image of Sil with Arden.
西尔跟阿登
Sil’s next door with Arden, Press.
不可能,她已死了
No, no, no. She’s dead, Dan.
我经过他房♥间 听到里面有另外一人
I went to his room and there’s someone in there with him.
你有敲门吗? – 有,但我不知道她会做什么
Did you knock on the door? – Yes, but I don’t know what she’ll do.
他们很吵,他们在做♥爱♥
They’re making a lot of noise. They’re having sex.
我知道是西尔
I know it’s Sil, I know it!
好吧
Okay.
我相信你,我去穿衣
I believe you. I’ll get dressed.
你使我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
I enjoyed that immensely.
我感觉到了 – 什么?
I felt it. – What?
开始了
It’s started.
什么?
What’s started?
生命
Life.
你真可爱
Oh, my darling girl.
在某些文化里,女人相信 她们知道自己何时怀孕
In some cultures, women believe they know the moment of conception…
你不相信我?感觉一下
Don’t you believe me? Feel.
天啊!
Holy shit!
希望你说得对
I hope you’re right about this, Dan.
她朝地下室去了 – 我们走楼梯
She’s headed for the basement. – We’ll take the stairs.
罗拉,跟我来!
Laura, come with me!
来!
Come on!
如果她怀孕了 我们必须在她生产前找到她
If she’s pregnant, we gotta get to her before she gives birth.
我们不知道我们在跟什么周♥旋♥
God. We don’t know what we’re dealing with here.
她可以生一打孩子 甚至可产一千个卵
She could have a dozen babies. She could lay 1000 eggs!
有见到阿登吗?
Oh, God. Did you see Arden?
有,那个可怜的家伙
Yeah, I did, that poor bastard.
我们可以困住她 防火门在底层出口打开了
We can trap her. The fire door opens from the inside at the bottom exit.
然后怎样?
Then what?
他妈的
Holy shit.
哦,上帝 – 那婊♥子♥穿过了钢门
Oh, my God. – The bitch went through a steel door!
菲奇!丹!我们在停车场! 她溜掉了!
Fitch! Dan! We’re in the garage! She got past us!
你见到她? – 她在我们到达前已离开
You saw her? – She was gone before we got here.
来 – 你见到她!
Here. – You saw her!
看看那扇门! – 她去哪儿了?
Look at the door! – Which way did she go?
普雷斯顿呢? – 到了隧♥道♥下面!
Where’s Press? – He took off down that tunnel.
她感到受威胁时就会杀人
She kills if she feels threatened. She kills if she feels threatened.
她一定曾经过这儿
She must’ve come through here.
她曾下来这里
She went down here. There’s no other way.
对,她曾在这下面
Yeah, she’s down there.
走吧
Let’s go.
退后,我去清除一下
Stand back, I’ll clear it out.
她朝哪个方向,丹?
Which way did she go, Dan?
我不知道 – 什么?
I don’t know. – What?
我不确定
I’m not sure. She’s here.
想一想!你是有超感官的能力! 那个方向?
Think. You’re supposed to have some extrasensory power! Which way?
她去了哪个方向? – 我不知道!
Which way did she go, Dan? – I don’t know! I don’t know!
那边 – 这已经足够了
I think she went that way. – That’s good enough for me.
你认为她往那边走?
You think she went that way?
你什么也不知道的,不是吗?
You don’t fucking know, don’t you? You don’t fucking know.
我往这边走,跟我来
I’ll go this way. You come with me.
丹,跟我来! – 菲奇
Come with me, Dan! – Fitch.
我认为她往这边走了
I think she went this way.
丹?
Dan?
丹?
Dan?
菲奇
Fitch. Fitch.
丹?
Dan?
怎么了?
What happened?
我可以感觉到她
I can feel her.
她在那一边
She’s that way.
她在那一边
She’s that way.
我从没想过要杀人的
I never thought I’d want to kill something.
我也没想过
Never thought I’d want to.
是这边 在这里后面
It’s this way. It’s back here.
她在里面
Hey, she went in here.
这是在地震时给震开的
This must have opened up during the earthquake.
你们退后
Okay, stand back.
是油吗?
Is that oil?
好像是
Looks like it.
我回去看看能否把她冲出来
I’m going back there to see if I can flush her out.
若她穿过这儿回来,便攻击她
If she comes back through here, let her have it.

Dan. Dan!
那是什么? – 我不知道
Dan, what is it? – I don’t know.
不知道
I don’t know.

Dan.
没事
Okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没有人会伤害你
Nobody’s gonna hurt you.
过来
You come here.
过来,我扶你
Come on. I got you.
丹出事了!
Press, something’s happened to Dan!
没事吗?
You okay?
糟糕
Shit!
丹?
Dan?
丹?
Dan?
我被困了!
I’m stuck!
帮帮我!我被困住了!
I need your help! I’m stuck!
丹,撑着点!
Dan, you gotta hang on!
普雷斯顿
Press!
撑着点,丹
Dan, keep on.
普雷斯顿
Press!
撑着点!
Hang on, Dan!
撑着点
Hang on!
我抓住你了
I got you.
我抓住你了
I got you, Dan. Hang on.
糟糕
Shit.
撑着点
Hang on!
丹,撑着点
Hang on, Dan!
除掉她!
Get rid of her, Press!
低头
Duck your head.
去你的,死吧
Let go, you motherfucker.
我抓住你了 – 糟糕
I got you. Hold on, I got you. – Shit.
我还以为会没命
I thought I was dead.
我以为你再没机会喝长岛冰茶了
I thought you’d drank your last Long Island Ice Tea.
我以为大家都是
Yeah, I thought we all had.
你没事吗?
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
我的裤子很邋遢
My pants are a little messed up.
不过我没事
But I’m okay.
她是半人半怪物
She was half us, half something else.
不知道哪边才是掠食性的
I wonder which was the predatory half.
那死了的一边
The dead half.
我们走吧
Let’s get the hell out of here.
没想过回到水渠来 会这么开心的
I never thought I’d be so happy to be back in a sewer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!