医生说你可以离开吗?
Did the doctor say you could go?

Yes.
我们会派人到那边
We’ll send somebody over there. Thanks a lot.
帕克湾医院的医生 说有怪事发生
Doctor over at Parkbay Hospital called in with some weird story.
查查看,只在数英里外
We should check it out. It’s a few miles away.
罗拉
Laura…
…普雷斯顿,查探一下
…Press, take a car, check it out.
帕克湾医院? – 对,帕克湾
Parkbay Hospital? – Yeah, Parkbay.
她用走的
She walked.
她用走的
She walked.
她沿着那边走…
She walked that way…
…就在不久之前
…not too long ago.
吃些水果和起司吧
Got some fruit and cheese.
那是什么?
What is that?
你指那热水池?
You mean the hot tub?
热水池
A hot tub.
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
远离车辆、人和事
It’s away from the traffic and business and people.
有时觉得自己并不在洛杉矶
Sometimes it feels like you’re not in L.A. Anymore.
过来
Here.
我们要永远留住这一刻
We’ll immortalize the moment.
看着摄影机
Look at the camera.
她的骨骼重生了 – 是她
This girl literally reformed her bones. – It’s her.
谁帮她挂号♥的?
Who checked her in?
然我们看看
I don’t know. Let’s find out.
她没有保险 所以他用信♥用♥卡♥帮她付了帐
She had no insurance so this guy put it on his own credit card.
是这个档案,他叫约翰凯瑞
Here’s the file. John F. Carey.
有驾.驶执照或地址的资料吗?
You don’t have a driver’s license or home address?
没有 只有他的信♥用♥卡♥刷♥卡♥纪录
No, sir. Just an imprint of his credit card.
给我们印一张你有的资料
Give us a printout of what you’ve got.
没问题
No problem.
吃糖吗?
Some candy?
在帕利塞德 还有他的电♥话♥号♥码
It’s in the Palisades and he’s got a phone number.
告诉菲奇我们的目的地 试着打电♥话♥给约翰凯瑞
Tell Fitch where we’re headed, and try to get John Carey on the line.
让我去接
I’d better get the phone.
答录机响了,应该留话吗?
I’ve got his machine. Should I leave a message?

Yeah.
告诉他他将要跟 外太空生物交♥配♥
Tell him he’s about to copulate with a creature from outer space.
交♥配♥? – 对
Copulate, huh? – Yeah.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我知道
I know.
我们在一起也不会太快
It’s not too soon for us to be together.
对,不会太快
No, it’s not too soon.
你不用穿裤子
You don’t need these.
你太急了
Hey, hey. That’s a little fast.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
慢慢来
Take it easy.
放松点
Just relax.
还有许多时间
There’s plenty of time.
什么事?
What is it?
有人在门外
I think someone’s at the door.
别走
Don’t go.
求求你 我想要孩子
Please. I want a baby.
什么?! 对不起?
What?! Excuse me?
从旁边去看看
Let’s go around the side.
外面
Outside.
什么事? – 是松鼠!该死的松鼠!
What happened? – A squirrel! A fucking squirrel!
她曾在这儿 – 没错
She was here. – Yeah, she was.
我想确定她离开了
I wanna make sure she’s not still here.
应检查尸体 有没有曾性♥交♥过的迹象
Perhaps we should check the body for evidence that they’ve had sex.
血淋淋的情景叫我害怕
I used to be scared at the sight of blood.
我已习惯了
Now I guess I’m getting used to it.
对啊
Oh, yes.
救我! – 什么事?
Help me, please! – Oh, my God. What’s the matter?
我们在客厅发现的
We found this in the living room.
她喜欢他
She liked him.
不够清楚
Well, not enough.
跟录像监测所拍出来的差不多
Can’t see any more on that than we did on the video monitor.
他没有帮她拍到一张好相片
He didn’t get a good picture of her.
水里没发现精♥液♥
There’s no evidence of semen in the hot tub water.
也许她带走了
Maybe she took it with.
那么她没有交♥配♥
So she probably hasn’t managed to mate.
我们打扰了她 – 是的,应该是
We interrupted her. – Yes, I think we did.
给我些我可以用的
Give me something I can use.
你最近想到了什么?
What have you come up with lately, Fitch?
她不怕我们
She’s not scared of us.
这是肯定的
That’s for sure.
我们被难倒了
We’re all beat.
先回旅馆休,急一下
We’ll go back to the hotel and rest.
明晚
Tomorrow night…
…我们再回到夜♥总♥会♥
…we’ll go back to the club.
进行监视 – 进行监视
Stake it out. – Stake it out.
她并不蠢
She’s not stupid.
她不会重蹈覆辙
She won’t repeat herself.
没理由再去那里 那儿提供了个坏榜样
There’s no point going there. It provided a poor specimen.
很难说
I’m not sure.
她只来了两天,只知道那地方
She’s been in the city two days. It’s what she knows.
我宁愿再到夜♥总♥会♥看看
I’d rather try the club…
..不要只坐在指挥中心 回忆着我们多接近成功
…than sit at the command center reminiscing about how close we got.
她可会是厉害的生物武器
She would make one excellent biological weapon.
若有人认为我们是 散布宇宙间的…
If someone thought we were some kind of galactic weed that would…
…银河系废物
…spread through the universe.
你的意思是…
So what you’re saying is that…
…她是疗药,而我们是病源
…she’s the cure and we’re the disease.
说得好
That’s well said.
〝罗拉贝克〞
“Baker, Laura.
〝加州锡米谷 米德大道1735号♥〞
1735 Meander Drive, Simi v alley, california.”
是你吗?
That’s you, right?
我上次查的资料是这样的
Last time I checked.
你在这做什么?
What do you do for kicks out there?
怀念像你这样的家伙
Pine for guys like you.
我正这样想
That’s what I thought.
你们饿吗?
So anyone hungry?
不,我很疲倦,我想去休息
No, thanks. I’m beat. I’m gonna try to get some sleep.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Yeah. Night.
我可以跟你一起吃 – 谢了
I’ll have something to eat with you. – Thanks, Dan.
你做过噩梦吗? – 做过
Do you ever have nightmares? – Yes.
请松绑我的双手
Please untie my hands.
我不会伤害你的 – 我做了噩梦
I wouldn’t hurt you. Please. – I have them.
噩梦想告诉我我是谁
I think they tell me who I am.
你为何要这样做?
Why are you doing this to me?
我不知道为何我在这里
I don’t know why I’m here.
我不知道我是谁,谁派我来
I don’t know who I am, who sent me.
你知道吗? – 不!
Do you? – No!
你为何在此? – 我不知道
Why do you think you’re here? – I don’t know.
请放过我
Please let me go.
求求你,让我走
Please. Please, let me go.
我不会伤害你
I wouldn’t hurt you.
我保证
I promise.
我不会伤害你的 – 你会的
I wouldn’t hurt you. – Yes, you would.
只是你还不知道
You just don’t know it yet.
我不会!
No, I wouldn’t!
求求你!
Please!
我双手很疼
My hands are hurting me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
不!
Oh, my God, no!
天,不!
No! No!
危险,高电压
罗拉和普雷斯顿喜欢对方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!