Hello. Yes, Dr. Edwardes.
对 什么?
Yes. Yes. What?
他在哪?
Where is he?
我这就来
I’ll be there right away.
冈斯疯了 他想杀弗洛罗 用刀割断自己的喉管
Mr. Garmes, he’s run amuck. Tried to murder Fleurot, then cut his own throat.
伤重吗?- 应该吧 他现在在手术室
Is it bad? – I think so. He’s in surgery.
我一会儿来
I’ll be right along.
他流血过多 不过没生命危险
He’s lost a lot of blood, but I think he’ll pull through.
脉博呢?- 140
What’s the pulse? – 140.
低下来了
It’s going down.
走廊里怎么没有灯?- 你说什么?
Why are the lights out in the corridor? – What do you mean?
漆黑的 所以他下手了
It’s dark. That’s why he did it.
就因灯灭了 把灯放亮些
Because the lights are out. Turn them on!
再把门打开 别锁上
Doors, unlock them!
你们不能把人关在密闭的空间里 – 爱德华大夫
You can’t keep people in cells. – Dr. Edwardes.
天天说什么犯罪心理 你们懂什么?
Fools babbling about guilt complexes. What do you know about them?
是他杀的
He did it.
他说了 父亲是他杀的
He told me he killed his father.
快开灯 快点
Put the lights on. Quick!
这里好暗
It’s dark. It’s dark.
他晕过去了 – 他病了
He’s in collapse. – He’s ill.
不是心脏病吧
He didn’t look like a heart case.
不是心脏 好像受了什么刺♥激♥ 过劳所致
Not heart, shock of some sort. Must be brought about by exhaustion.
把他扶到房♥里吧 我来照顾他
Take him up to his room. I’ll take care of him.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我没想到自己会搞砸
I suppose I made quite an exhibition of myself.
是你扶我来此的吧?
Who brought me down here? You?
脑子一片混乱
It’s rather a mess.
在手术室崩溃
Going to pieces in surgery.
你是谁?
Who are you?
想起来了
I remember now.
爱德华死了
Edwardes is dead.
我杀了他 顶替了他
I killed him and took his place.
我是谁我不知道
I’m someone else, I don’t know who.
我杀了他 爱德华
I killed him. Edwardes.
我想不起来了
I have no memory.
就好像一面什么也看不到的镜子
It’s like looking into a mirror and seeing nothing but the mirror.
但映像还有 这我知道
Yet the image is there. I know it’s there.
我就在里面
I exist, I’m there.
一个失去记忆 忘了自己姓名的人
How can a man lose his memory, his name, everything he’s ever known,
怎么还能这么谈话 好像自己很正常
and still talk like this, as if he were quite sane?
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid of me?
不 你病了
No. You’re ill.
失去记忆很容易治好
Loss of memory is not a difficult problem.
是啊 健忘症
Yes, I know, amnesia.
不过是保持正常的借口
A trick of the mind for remaining sane.
把一些太可怕的事忘掉来保持正常
You remain sane by forgetting something too horrible to remember.
把可怕的事禁闭在门里
You put the horrible thing behind a closed door.
那就打开那道门
We have to open that door.
我知道门里是什么 谋杀
I know what’s behind that door. Murder.

No!
这是你的病引起来的幻觉
That’s a delusion you have acquired out of illness.
跟我说实话 并相信我
Will you answer me truthfully and trust me?
我相信你 可我实在想不起我是谁
I trust you, but it’s no use. I can’t think. I don’t know who I am.
不知道 不知道
I don’t know, I don’t know.
昨天是谁打电♥话♥给你
Who telephoned you yesterday?
电♥话♥吗?- 对 就在办公室里
Telephoned me? – Yes. There in the office.
对 我想起来了
Yes, I remember.
她说了些什么?
What did she say?
她说是我秘书
She said she was my office assistant.
她没有我消息很担心
She was worried about me, hadn’t heard.
她自称是爱德华的秘书 和他失联很久
You mean she was Dr. Edwardes’ assistant and hadn’t heard from him.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
她没听出我的声音 说我不是爱德华
She didn’t recognize my voice, that I wasn’t Dr. Edwardes.
你生气了吗 – 我那时很慌 我的…
You hung up in anger? – I was confused. My…
我的头就开始痛了
My head ached.
那是你第一次怀疑自己吗?- 第一次怀疑?
Was that your first doubt? – First doubt?
你第一次感到困惑?
The first time you became confused as Edwardes?
在此之前还有些什么事
Did anything else happen before that?
对了
Yes.
我在饭店准备行李来这里的
When I was in the hotel room packing to come here
我发现我有个烟盒
I found a cigarette case in my coat.
我看见它 我就感到害怕
It frightened me. I didn’t know why it should.
你看
Here.
名字缩写 J.B. 你看
The initials J.B. See them?
我一看见这两个字
When I saw them in the hotel room,
就头疼了
they made my head ache.
会不会是你的名字
Well, they’re probably your initials.
J.B.
J.B.
J.B.
J.B.
你睡吧 等你醒了 想起来什么再说吧
You must sleep. When you wake up, you’ll be able to tell me more,
如果你信任我 – 我信任你
if you trust me. – I trust you.
不早了 你也去睡吧 我不要紧
It’s late. You’d better get some sleep yourself. I’ll be all right.
我看这两天警♥察♥不会来调查的
I’m sure there will be no police inquiry for a few days.
我们好好谈谈 一定会把事情都弄清楚
We’ll talk about it and straighten everything out before anything happens.
我会再来的 就说你病了不能上班
I’ll come in in the morning and report you too ill for service.
我在爱德华大夫的手下干了五年
I have been in Dr. Edwardes’ office for five years,
跟我说话的人不是爱德华大夫
and the man who spoke to me is not Dr. Edwardes.
他去休假 让我也休假了
He let me have my vacation when he left on his.
到上星期他也没消息我就着急了
I was very worried when I didn’t hear from him last week.
我想也许他不回来 就直接到这儿来了
Then I thought he might have just come here without reopening his office.
所以我打电♥话♥来了
That’s why I telephoned.
照片给他们看看
Show them the picture.

Yes.
这人不是他
That’s a different man.
他冒很大的险
He was taking a chance.
不怕有人认识爱德华
Somebody might have known what Edwardes looked like.
你没见过真人吗?
You never saw the real Edwardes?
没有 没见过
No, I never met him.
不过他一到这儿我就觉得有点奇怪
But I felt something was wrong from the moment our man appeared.
他不像一个科学家
He didn’t impress me as a scientist.
昨天他晕过去的时候 我觉得不对头
Last night when he collapsed, I became actually alarmed.
昨天他怎么会晕倒的
What do you think made him break down last night?
现在很清楚 冈斯
It’s obvious now. Garmes.
现在可以肯定假爱德华是健忘症
Our impostor, I’m almost certain, is an amnesia case.
冈斯一下子把他刺♥激♥醒了
Garmes brought him back to reality for an instant.
他看清自己本来的面目就晕倒了
Being unable to face the truth of who he was, he collapsed.
爱德华是他杀的吗?
You think he may have killed Edwardes?
这毫无疑问
There’s no question of it.
他杀了爱德华大夫 为了掩盖罪行就冒他的名
He killed Dr. Edwardes and took his place in order to conceal his crime
假装被害者还活着
by pretending the victim was still alive.
只有那种想入非非自作聪明的坏人
This sort of unrealistic act is typical of the shortsighted cunning
才会做出这样的事情
that goes with paranoid behavior.
不要空谈了 先生们 去看看他屋子
We’re wasting time, gentlemen. His room is upstairs.
这是彼得森大夫
This is Dr. Petersen.
这几位是警♥察♥局的 – 警♥察♥局?
These gentlemen are from the police. – The police?
发生什么事了?
What has happened?
没什么好担心的
Nothing to be alarmed about.
我们的院长是个想入非非的骗子
Our Dr. Edwardes turns out to be a paranoid impostor.
那个真爱德华还可能是他杀害的
He’s very likely guilty of having murdered the real Edwardes.
他不见了
He’s disappeared.
他不在屋里吗?
He is not in his room?
你看见他在屋里
You left him in his room, miss?
是的
Yes.
关于他对他昏倒的事说了什么没?
Did he say anything about himself, about why he broke down?
没说什么 他说话语无伦次
No. He was not himself. He was unable to speak coherently.
你知道他是假冒的不觉得意外吗?
You don’t seem very surprised to learn that this Dr. Edwardes is a fake
他也可能是杀人犯
and may be guilty of murder.
我的职业早就让我习以为常了
I’m used to such surprises in my work.
你怀疑过他吗
You suspected something then?
不 我以为他的崩溃是由于精神紧张

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!