What’s the matter with this train?
警♥察♥看见我们买♥♥车票
The policeman heard us buy the tickets.
他会怀疑吗 – 不 他很礼貌
Did he act suspicious? – No, he was very nice.
可是等他回警局
But when he goes to the police station tonight,
会看到我们的照片 会记起我们
he may find descriptions of us posted and he’ll remember us.
然后电告罗马 乔治亚方会截住我们
They’ll telegraph Rome, Georgia and have us picked up.
可是我们也回不去饭店了
We can’t go back to the hotel.
警♥察♥已经包围那里了
They’ll have a million police there now.
我们不回去 我们去罗切斯特
We’re not going back. We’re going to Rochester.
来吧 我们去中♥央♥车站
Come on, we’ll go over to the Grand Central Station.
你去罗彻斯特干嘛?
By the way, what are we going to Rochester for?
去找一下布鲁诺夫博士
We’re going to visit Dr. Brulov.
那个不喜欢桌上摆酱油瓶的
That’s the fellow who doesn’t like sauce bottles.
他过去给我做过精神分♥析♥
He was my analyst. He psychoanalyzed me.
是吗 你有什么病
Really? What was wrong with you?
所有开业的精神分♥析♥大夫都要
All analysts have to be psychoanalyzed by other analysts
先经过别人分♥析♥
before they start practicing.
看看自己是不是正常
That’s to make sure that they’re not too crazy.
你到时刻不忘臭一臭精神分♥析♥法
Apparently, the mind is never too ill to make jokes about psychoanalysis.
对不起 我真是猪
I’m sorry. I’m a pig.
我才是 老忘了你是病人
No, I am. I keep forgetting you’re a patient.
我也老忘
So do I.
只要抱着你 我就没病了
When I hold you like this, I feel entirely well.
我要病好了 你还会爱我吗?
Will you love me just as much when I’m normal?
我会发疯似地爱你
I’ll be insane about you.
我病现在好了
I am normal.
要说我有病 只要好好的接个吻就好了
At least, there’s nothing wrong with me that a nice, long kiss wouldn’t cure.
我还没这么治疗过犯罪心理
I’ve never treated a guilt complex that way before.
别人看了多难为情 – 别人也在亲
We don’t want to attract attention. – Everybody’s doing it.
都走啊?
You both going?

Yes.
别看报 让我们继续往下分♥析♥
Don’t read the paper. Let’s pick up where we left off.
分♥析♥什么
Pick up what?
从什么时候开始你自认为是爱德华的
Try to recall the first moment you thought you were Edwardes.
亲爱的 我有话要告诉你
Darling, I have a confession to make.
我洗耳恭听
Yes, I’m listening.
别像个医生一样一本正经
As a doctor, you irritate me.
我现在正陶醉在爱情中 你就突然问我问题
I sit here swooning with love, and then suddenly you ask me a question
令人生厌
and I don’t like you anymore.
你非要像学识渊博的老师
Do you have to sit there smiling at me
那样对着我笑吗
like some smug know-it-all schoolteacher?
我不得不笑 只有专业医生
I can’t help smiling. That’s what happens in analysis.
通过精神分♥析♥才能了解真♥相♥
As the doctor begins to uncover the truth for the patient,
患者都会对医生产生强烈反感
said patient develops a fine, hearty hatred of said doctor.
在这个过程中你也会越来越烦我
You’re going to hate me a great deal before we’re through.
这样你就高兴了吗?
And you’re gonna like that.
站在医生的立场 是的
As a scientist, yes.
就算被人打 你也会当做荣誉吧
And if I shall happen to biff you one, you’ll consider that sort of a diploma.
是的 别下手太重
Yes, but don’t biff too hard.
你别这样 还是接着研究吧
No, I think we should go on with our investigation.
现在已经有了论据了
We have some new facts to work with now.
什么论据
What facts?
你是个大夫
You’re a doctor,
你经历过事故 你的手给烧伤了
you were in an accident, your hand and forearm were burned,
你去过罗马
and you were in Rome.
我从没去过罗马
I was never in Rome in my life.
你要么到过那儿 要么准备去那儿
You were either there or going there.
如果你想起什么 毫无疑问与你的手烧伤有关
You remembered something, no doubt connected with the burning of your hand.
罗马 想想罗马
Rome. Think of Rome.
可能是意大利的罗马
Maybe Rome, Italy.
你几时去过罗马
When did you go to Rome?
去罗马做什么?
What did you do in Rome?
再想想
Think.
罗马
Rome.
我想起来了
Yes. I remember something.
碰到战斗机
Fighter planes spotted us.
你也在飞?
You were flying?
运输机 医疗队 在罗马 往北飞
Transport, Medical Corps. Over Rome, heading north.
后来呢 – 中弹了
What happened? – They hit us.
着火了 军服烧了 跳伞
Caught fire. Uniform burned. Bailed out.
以后呢
What else?
我不知道 空白了
I don’t know. It blacks out.
后来退伍了?
You left the Army?

Yeah.
多半是逃了 我恨战争
I probably deserted. I hated it.
恨杀戮 这点我还记得
I hated killing. I can remember that much.
你的犯罪狂想显然是由于当兵引起的
Your guilt fantasies were obviously inflamed by your duties as a soldier.
别说了
Stop it.
别摆出一副
Babbling like some phony King Solomon!
清官审案的样子
Sit there full of half-witted devil talk that doesn’t make sense!
我最讨厌自命不凡的女人
If there’s anything I hate, it’s a smug woman!
这才是个开头呢 别下手太重
Darling, we’re just beginning. Don’t biff too hard yet.
我实习完了 给布鲁诺夫博士当了一年助手
I worked as Dr. Brulov’s assistant for a year, right after my internship.
后来他推荐我当大夫 你会喜欢他的
He got me the post at Green Manors. You’ll like Alex.
不见得 一个精神病大夫就够我受的
I doubt that. One psychoanalyst in my hair’s enough.
见了他怎么说
What are you gonna tell him?
就说我们是度蜜月
That we are on our honeymoon.
大夫 这贴药我吃了病准好
Doctor, you think of the most wonderful prescriptions.
晚上好 布鲁诺夫博士在家吗?
Good evening. Is Dr. Brulov in?
不在 吃过中饭出去了
No, he went out right after dinner.
一会儿就会回来
He ought to be back soon.
请你告诉他 我把晚饭放在桌上了
Would you mind telling him I’ve left his supper on the table?
对不起 我有事要走了
I’m sorry, but I can’t wait any longer.
里边有两位先生在等他
There are two gentlemen waiting for him in there.
你好
How do you do?
最近你母亲好吗?
How’s your mother been lately?
她的关节炎又发了
She’s still complaining about rheumatism.
她想叫我调到佛罗里达州去
She figures I ought to get transferred down to Florida.
我跟她说 “就为了她的病
I said, “Do you expect me to sacrifice all chance of promotion
让我牺牲了升迁的机会”
“just because you’ve got rheumatism?”
那你跟哈内希谈过吗?
Did you take the subject up with Hennessy?
谈过他说调是可以调
Yeah. He said a transfer could be arranged,
不过到了那儿恐怕又得从头做起
but I’d probably have to start all over again as a sergeant.
于是我说 “我个人觉得这不公平
I said, “Personally, I think that’s unfair.
我在破获贩毒案里立过功”
“After all the work I did on that narcotics case.”
那么哈内希怎么说呢?
What did Hennessy say to that?
净说空话 还开我玩笑说我是孝子
A lot of things. He made some crack about me being a mama’s boy.
对不起 大概是我的 总局里打来的
Pardon me. That may be for me. I gave headquarters this number.

Hello.
我是库里警长 有什么进展
Yes. This is Lieutenant Cooley. Any new developments?
什么时候知道的
When did you find that out?
对 我稍后就来
No. Right. I’ll be down later.
再见
Goodbye.
阿力克斯
Alex.
请问 谁呀
Who is it, please?
老朋友
My old friend!
阿力克斯
Alex.
亲爱的
My dear darling.
我来不及通知你就来了
I didn’t have time to let you know. I just arrived.
早知道你来了 我就早点回来了
Imagine I find you here. I would have come home quicker.
我去陆军医院讲学了
I was giving a lecture at the Army Hospital.
你们是一起来的?
Are these gentlemen with you?
不 我是跟…
No. I’m here with…
布鲁诺夫博士 我是总局的库里警官
Dr. Brulov, I’m Lieutenant Cooley of Central Station.
这是杰尔斯比警士
This is Sergeant Gillespie.
什么事?
What for?
想问你要点爱德华大夫的材料
We thought you might give us some data on Dr. Edwardes.
材料?
Data?
这简直就像是迫♥害♥
What is this kind of persecution?
我昨天告诉那个警官爱德华的事我不知道
I told the policeman yesterday I know nothing about Edwardes.
不过昨天你有一个想法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!