-时间不多了
-We’re running out of time.
-放心 先生别担心 英格丽和奎格利
-Don’t worry, sir. Ingrid and Gregorio Cortez
是我所认识毫无弱点的间谍
are the onIy agents I know of that never had a weakness.
但现在不同了
but times change.
他们有了小孩
Now they have two.
你锁上了没?
Did you Iock it?
锁了
Yep.
这就是”避难屋”?
That’s the “safe house”?
我看蛮像公厕
Looks more Iike an outhouse.
-你叫什么? -奎卡门
-Your name? -Carmen Cortez.
请说全名
Your fuII name, pIease.
我不用全名 太长了
I don’t use my fuII name.It’s too Iong.
请说全名
Your fuII name, pIease.
奎卡门伊丽莎白薛安妮塔爱可
Carmen EIizabeth Juanita Costa-Brava Cortez.
我的名字是密♥码♥?
My name’s a pass-code?
这地方太奇妙了
This pIace is amazing.
空的
Empty.
没东西吃怎么能叫”避难屋”
How safe is a safe house if there’s nothing to eat?
“喷射背包”
Machete’s BuddyPack?
急用现金?
Emergency cash?
各国都有
From every country.
全都拿了吧
I think I’d better take aII of that.
帅吧
Check it out.
“谢谢卡门”
Thank you, Carmen!
我们会再见面的 他们说过
We’II see them again. Just Iike they said.
这次要相信他们的话吗?
So this time we’re supposed to beIieve them?
不用担心孩子们
Let’s stop worrying about the chiIdren.
他们还是裹尿布的小毛孩
They stiII wear diapers.
只有一个要用 而且只在晚上
OnIy one is in diapers and onIy at night.
那不正常 知道么?
It’s not that unusuaI, OK?
所以我不愿意出任务
This is why I never wanted to go on another mission.
你怪我?
Are you bIaming me for this?
刚才你还很高兴
An hour ago you seemed happy to be back in the game.
刚才我还不是俘虏
An hour ago I was not a prisoner of war.
我们只是有点生疏
OK, we’re a IittIe rusty, that’s aII.
只有这样能找出主使者
This is one way to find out who’s behind aII this.
要好好运用压力
If I can just get the pressure right.
-好在还没忘 -你怎么做的?
-She’s stiII got it. -How did you do that?
嘿 嘿 嘿 我怎么办?
Hey, hey, hey, what about me?
以前我们很远就嗅出危险
Remember when we couId sense danger a miIe away?
-美好往事 -对
-Those were the days. -Yeah.
甜心
Aah! Sweetheart!
了不起
CIever.
-好 快走 -好
-OK,come on,come on. -AII right.
真了不起
Very cIever.
虚拟实境房♥
VirtuaI room.
我们走
Let’s go.
就是哪?
Where are we?
想像力丰富 值得加分
You gotta give him points for imagination.
你们花了15分钟才逃脱
Fifteen minutes to escape.
以两位的名声
With your reputations I was
我以为会有更好的表现
expecting something a IittIe more impressive.
终于可以吃饭了
FinaIIy, we can eat!
你就是暗黑破坏王
So, you are FIoop.
嗯! 你看我的节目!
Mmhh! You watch my show!
不 我儿子看
No, my son does.
是吗? 太棒了!
He does? WonderfuI!
卡门和裘尼
Carmen and Juni.
但你女儿不看
But not your daughter
她叫卡门对吧?
Carmen, isn’t it?
儿子叫裘尼
And Juni?
他们很快就会来了
Your chiIdren wiII be joining us soon.
小心点
CarefuI!
我只要弹弹手指…
I snap my fingers…
大姆哥就会来弹你
and my fingers snap you.
你把欧斯干员藏哪?
Where are the OSS agents you’ve taken?
12年前
TweIve years ago
欧斯有个研究小组
they were part of a research team for the OSS
想创造一个综合智慧库
attempting to create a synthetic inteIIigence
间谍知识大全的产物
a compendium of spy knowIedge, if you wiII.
结果毁弃了
Research since destroyed.
欧斯毁弃这个研究
If the OSS destroyed its research
一定有它的理由
it was for a reason.
大家都有理由 嗯?
We aII have our reasons, hmm?
这小组中有个人
There was someone else on that research team.
可以再造那个产物
Someone else who couId rebuiId it.
对吧 奎先生?
Isn’t that right, Mr. Corteth?
菲利
FeIix.
我想他将会成为假期里
I think he’s gonna be a best-seIIer.
最抢手的玩具
And just in time for the hoIiday rush.
我绝不帮你做任何东西
I wiII never, ever buiId anything for you.
谢谢你加入
Thank you for joining us.
“完全间谍手册”
“How To Be A Spy”
作者不详
Author unknown.
一个好间谍要…
A good spy uses…
测试! 一, 二 …
Testing! One, two…
你太靠近了
Ow! Gosh! You’re too cIose!
“好间谍要懂得用脑” 知道么?
“A good spy uses his head.” Got that?
书上第一条
It’s the first one in the book.
好恶
Ew, gross!
-你看到什么? -你
-What do you see? -You.
不好笑 眼睛靠近一点
Very funny. Focus your eyes cIoser.
在镜片有资料 哇 是地图和资讯
on the gIasses themseIves.Whoa! Maps and readouts.
是电脑荧幕 像资料库
That’s the computer screen.lt’s a database of some kind.
妈说的那故事
The wedding from the story.
是他们自己的
lt was theirs.
她应该早说
They shouId’ve toId us about this stuff.
是么? 那狄耶哥和雷那多呢
Yeah? What about Diego and RenaIdo?
你还不是骗说你有一堆朋友?
and aII your make-beIieve friends?
要我跟他们说吗?
ShouId Mom and Dad know about that?
那你跷课的事呢?
What about aII the days you skip schooI?
-他们什么时候知道? -那是我的事
-Want them to know about that? -That’s my business.
有钥匙吗?
Uh, Carmen?
我没钥匙 去找东西撬开
I don’t have a key. Go knock it against something.
“好间谍什么都不怕”
“A good spy has no fear.”
裘尼 你当不了好间谍
Sorry, Juni. Guess you can’t be a spy.
“好间谍会从敌人角度…”
“A good spy puts himseIf …”
“思考问题”
“in the mind-set of the opponent”.
思考
Mind-set.
我们就这样做
That’s exactIy what we’II do.
只有靠我们了 你行吗?
I think it’s up to us. You with me?
-行什么? -去找欧斯干员
-With you what? -Find the OSS Iike FeIix said.
-好吧 -那我们走
-OK. -Then Iet’s go.
我姓葛 是你父母同事
Hi! I’m Ms. Gradenko. We work for your parents.
-我们? -我知道你们很怀疑
-We? -I can understand if you don’t trust me.
上次见面 你还是婴儿
You were a baby when we first met.
记得我了吗?
Remember me now?
抱歉 看 我有钥匙
Sorry. I have a key. You see?
我是站在你那边的 是来保护你们的
We’re aII on the same side. We’re here to protect you.
我妈也有这手镯
My mom has a braceIet Iike that.
欧斯干员标志 我们都有
OSS standard issue. We aII have one.
欧斯? 你是他们同事?
OSS? You work with my parents?
对 仔细听好
Yes. Now, pIease Iisten cIoseIy.
张开耳朵听好
Open your ears.
你♥爸♥失踪之前
You father was abIe to send one Iast communique
发给我们一个讯号♥
this morning before he disappeared.
有五个字
It consisted of five Ietters.
“暗黑破坏王”
“F-L-O-O-P”
你错了 伟大的破坏王不会那样
But you’re wrong. Fabulous FIoop wouId never do that.
相信我 他没那么伟大
Oh, trust me. He’s not that fabulous.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!