而且 认识他们吗?
In fact, recognize these?
他的怪脸们
FIoop’s FoogIies.
我有他们玩具
I’ve got toy versions.
被转换前 他们是这样
This is what they Iooked Iike before he mutated them.
他们把间谍变成怪物?
You mean these mutants are captured secret agents?
-那人是天才 -我说过破坏王很厉害
-We’re deaIing with a genius. -ToId you FIoop was a freak.
那些怪脸唱的可爱的歌♥
And that cute, IittIe tuneIess song.
他们唱歌♥? 快倒回去听…
the characters sing? PIay it backwards…
“破坏王疯了 快来救我们”
FIoop is a madman! HeIp us! Save us!
-他们在求救 -爸妈也会变那样
-A cry for heIp. -WiII FIoop do that to Mom and Dad?
绝对会
DefiniteIy.
除非得到你♥爸♥研究的一个东西
UnIess he gets something your father heIped deveIop.
你记不记得他提过一个
If there’s anything you can possibIy remember
-“第三脑”? -什么?
-The Third Brain Iives. -What?
菲利叫我告诉欧斯一件事
FeIix gave us a message to deIiver to the OSS
-你就来了 -对 我来了 什么事?
-and here you are. -Here I am. What’s the message?
第三脑还在
The Third Brain Iives.
卡门 我宣布你正式成为
Ohh! Carmen, you have just
欧斯女间谍一员
joined the ranks of women spies in the OSS.
-太棒了 -臭女生
-BriIIiant. -GirIs.
第三脑在哪里呢?
Now. Where does the Third Brain Iive exactIy?
菲利有告诉你吗?
Did FeIix teII you that?
好像他没说
I don’t think he said.
他没说? 你确定?
He didn’t say? Are you sure?
搜! 不在他家一定在这
Search the pIace.It wasn’t at the house so it must be here.
你去过我家?
You were at our house?
糟了
Oh, no!
我的天
Oh, my God.
它真的存在
It exists.
暗黑破坏王就是要这个?
That’s what FIoop wants?
它真美
It’s so beautifuI!
卡门 她是破坏王手下
Carmen! She’s working for FIoop!
穿上它飞到暗黑城♥堡♥
FIy this to FIoop’s castIe immediateIy.
别动
Don’t move!
你根本不会用
You don’t even know what those things are.
我知道它很重
I know they’ve heavy.
这装置要花一百万
Hey, they cost miIIions of doIIars!
有这东西
That brain’s the onIy thing
爸妈就不会有事
keeping Mom and Dad from being zapped!
拦住她
Stop her!
叫大姆哥进来
Send in the thumbs.
等等我
Wait for me!
这玩意怎么弄?
Unh! How do you work this thing?
把她抓回来
Bring her back!
小捣蛋 不想见爸妈吗?
Don’t you want to see your parents you IittIe brat?
-啊 -抱歉
-Unh! -Whoops! Sorry!
别抓我
Get back!
你们怎么搞的? 孩子都抓不到
What’s wrong with you? They’re just chiIdren.
头发完蛋了
Bad hair day.
起飞
oh. Going up!
-干嘛? -你去哪了?
-What? -Where did you go?
就在他后面 你呢?
I’m right behind him! Where are you?
我很惨
I’m toast.
第三脑还我
Give me back that brain!
离我远点 大坏蛋
Get away from me! Tough guy, huh?
再见
See ya!
姊姊
Oh, my sister!
喔 老弟
Oh, brother!
我撑不住了
I can’t hoId on much Ionger!
抓紧 笨小孩
Get a grip, you big baby!
-我往下滑 -撑住 小肥手
-I’m sIipping! -Hang on, butterfingers!
我快不行了
I’m not gonna make it!
就快到了
We’re aImost there!
-别把我丢下 -我不会丢下你
-Don’t drop me! -I’m not gonna drop you!
没有我你还能做什么?
What wouId you do without me?
“小朋友 这是残酷的世界”
lt’s a crueI, crueI worId AII you IittIe boys and girIs
“有些坏蛋想吃掉你们”
And some mean nasty peopIe want to have you for their supper
“跟我来 你们就会自♥由♥”
But if you foIIow me you can aII be free
“自♥由♥ 像鸟一样自♥由♥”
Free, you can aII be free
“只要守着电视”
As a bird on a big TV
“只要你有梦 有梦”
lf you dream, if you dream
“这是个残酷的世界”
lt’s a crueI, crueI worId fuII of nasty boys and girIs
“到处都是自私小气的坏蛋”
FuII of selfish, mean, nasty peopIe
“有个方法能让自己快乐”
But there’s a way you can make your day
“你可以笑 可以来找我玩”
You can Iaugh, you can smiIe, you can come and stay awhiIe
“跟我一起玩 一起做梦”
You can dream my dream, you can have it aII with me
“跟我一起作梦 跟我一起作梦”
You can dream my dream, you can dream my dream
“跟我一起作梦…”
You can dream my dream…

Cut!
把他们关起来
Lock ’em up!
还需要什么 迷你安?
What does it need, Minion?
-我不… -我的节目需要别的东西
-I don’t… -My show! It needs something!
才能变成最棒的
That thing that wiII take it to number one.
我感觉得到… 但想不出来
I can feeI it… but I can think straight enough to figure it out.
你花太多时间想节目
FIoop, you’re spending too much time on this program.
应该多想想大计划
You shouId be more concerned with our grand diaboIicaI pIan.
-企业化? -机器娃娃军团
-Syndication? -The army of robot chiIdren.
这机器人让我绞尽脑汁
This hardware gets in the way of my creative abiIities.
你没抓到孩子
You Iost the chiIdren.
他们逃了 还带走”第三脑”
Not onIy did they escape.they took the Third Brain with them.
-真的存在? -真的
-It exists? -CompIeteIy.
奎格利骗我们
Cortez Iied to us.
派最棒的大姆哥去
Send our best Thumbs.
要抓犯人就派犯人去抓
Sir, if you want to catch a criminal you send a criminaI.
要抓间谍就派…
If you want to snare a spy…
快点说 迷你安
PIease speak EngIish, Minion!
这灯光热死我了
I’ve been baking under those studio Iights.
-要抓小孩 -嗯?
-If you want to find a chiId -Mmm?
就该派小孩去
Send a chiId.
-很聪明 迷你安 -谢谢 先生
-That is briIIiant,Minion. -Thank you, sir
(圣狄博)
某种定♥位♥器♥
Some Iocating device.
座标在指什么
I can’t even figure out where the coordinates point to.
谁做的?
Who makes this?
“马雀公♥司♥”
“Machete Products”.
(马雀和红贝)
Machete and Hombre
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
找爸妈全靠它了
That’s our bargaining chip on getting Mom and Dad back.
这是破坏王要的东西
This is what FIoop wants.
我认为爸妈一定希望毁掉它
I think Mom and Dad wouId want this destroyed.
你怎么知道他们想怎样?
How do you know what they want?
连他们是间谍我们都不知道
Until this morning, you didn’t even know who they were.
先把第三脑留著
We keep the brain. For now.
干嘛还带著它?
Why are you stiII wearing that?
搞不好这是个追纵器
That couId be a tracer. They couId be tracking us.
别说得 像是我的错
Don’t start pointing fingers at me.
我可没干蠢事 蠢蛋
I didn’t do anything stupid, stupid.
-别叫我蠢蛋 -不然呢?
-You better stop caIIing me names. -Or what?
不然我也叫你蠢蛋
Or I’m gonna caII you names.
座标在右边
The booger was right.
真讨厌
I hate that!
不是叫你别缠我?
Thought I ditched you?
你穿这是什么衣服?
Why are you dressed Iike a geek?
我不是你姊了 走开
We’re no Ionger reIatives. Go away.
才说你蠢 你就更蠢
You’re just getting stupider by the minute.
放开我
Get away from me.
放我下来
Hey! Put me down!
我早就想扁他
AIways wanted to do this.
你很厉害喔
Ohh! Tough guy, huh?
-裘尼 -放我下来
-Juni! -Put me down!
把第三脑毁掉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!