我要被炒鱿鱼了
I am so fired.
他们都热爱这些角色
And they all have a love of the characters.
你是东尼史坦克吗?
Are you Tony Stank?
我从没想过会变成这样
I never thought it would turn into something like this.
总之 在我被粗鲁地打断之前…
Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted…
与创意人才合作
To work with creative people,
尤其是电影人
especially people who make movies,
真令人兴奋
is such a thrill.
不!
No!
对!
Yes!
想到就觉得万分荣幸
It’s overwhelming when I think about it.
年轻时玩过头 现在得付出眼花的代价
Well, the ’60s were fun, but now I’m paying for it.

And cut it.
我应该把这些…
I think I’ll just take these…
移过来 以策安全
bring them over here and hold on for safekeeping.
你们这些孩子有事吗? 没见过宇宙飞船喔?
What’s the matter with you kids? You never seen a spaceship before?
开始
Action.
相信我 真心相信者
“Trust me, true believer.”
如果不满足 我一定是疯了
I would have to be crazy not to feel fulfilled.
很高兴看到这世界认可斯坦的成就
It’s certainly been nice to see the world catch up with what Stan did.
(声源:罗伊托马斯)
即使是通过电影和电视
Even if it took movies and TV shows to do it.
现在大家必须承认
The world kinda has to admit now,
或许这些漫画真的很了不起
you know, maybe there is something to some of this stuff.
天啊 你好吗?
For goodness sake, how’re you?
这些成就的种子早在 斯坦与杰克和史蒂夫合作时
The seeds of all that stuff are all set back in what Stan did
就已经播下
with Jack and Steve.
现在你能回溯他们的所有作品
You know, you could always trace anything that they do now.
其实这个泉源百花齐放
In fact, it all kind of flows from this fountain that was unleashed
斯坦、杰克和迪特科一起合作时
when Stan and Jack and Ditko, you know, got together
突然成为坚强的三人黄金组合
and suddenly became this wonderful triumvirate,
创造了一整个宇宙
creating a whole universe.
他们谁都无法独自达到这番成就
Neither of them could have, really, you know, done it without the other.
热烈掌声欢迎斯坦·李先生
Join me in giving a big welcome to Mr. Stan Lee.
(2017年加州大学 洛杉矶分校毕业典礼)
谢谢
Thank you.
我花了不少时间
I spent quite a lot of time
撰写要向各位发表的25页演说稿
writing a 25-page speech that I could give you
我看着稿子 我说 「我会想听这段演说吗?」
and as I looked at it, I said, “Would I want to hear this speech?”
所以我把它撕了
So I tore it up.
现在我毫无准备地站在这里
So I stand here now defenseless,
只能告诉你们
with nothing except to tell you
如果你有个构想
if you have an idea
(神奇四侠)
你真心它认为很棒
that you genuinely think is good,
就别让某个白♥痴♥劝退
don’t let some idiot talk you out of it.
这不代表 每个天马行空的点子都很了不起
That doesn’t mean that every wild notion you come up with is gonna be genius,
但如果你认为有个想法真的很好
but if there is something that you feel is good,
你想去做 对你充满意义
something you want to do, something that means something to you,
就努力去做 因为只有做你想做的
try to do it. Because you can only do your best work
才会有最佳的成绩
if you’re doing what you want to do
如果你以心中的理想方式执行
and if you’re doing it the way you think it should be done,
如果做完后你引以为傲
and if you can take pride in it after you’ve done it,
不管那是什么
no matter what it is,
你都能看着它说 「我做到了 我觉得棒呆了」
you can look at it and say, “I did that and I think it’s pretty damn good.”
那种感觉超爽
That’s a great feeling.
祝福各位好运
I want to wish all of you the best luck in the world.
放手去做 不管如何 全力以赴
Just do your thing. Whatever you do, give it your best shot.
你会庆幸你付诸实行
You’ll be glad you did.
精益求精!
Excelsior!
《永远怀念 斯坦·李》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!