我叫詹姆士·提比略·柯克
My name is Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
来自星际联邦
United Federation of Planets
我此次前来的目的是作为
I came here before you as a neutral representative
法博南共和国的中立代表
of the Fabonane Republic.
为特纳科斯星代表团各位尊敬的成员
And bring you a message of good will
带来法博南共和国议会诚心的问候
And present to you, esteemed members of the teenaxiene delegation
并献上这份充满诚意的礼物
A gift from Fabonan High Council with the highest regard.
这东西是坏了吗
What’s wrong with it?
-什么 -那他们为什么不想要了
– Excuse me? – Why the don’t they want it anymore?
这曾是一件上古兵器的碎片
Well… This was once a piece of an ancient weapon
现在他们送来是想作为和平的…
and now they offer it as a symbol, of…
象征
… of peace.
在法博南的文化中 献上投降武器
In the Fabonan culture this surrendal weapon
代表休战
is an offer of truce.
他们怎么弄来的
How they got it?
他们告诉我是很久以前拿到的
They told me, they acquired it long time ago.
也就是偷的了
So they stole it, then!
不… 这…
No… the uhm…
你可没有我们了解法博南人
You don’t know the Fabonan like we do !
的确如此 大使阁下 但这件礼物…
That’s very true. Your excellency, this gift…
他们是一群不值得信任的窃贼
They are crowds of untrustworthy thieves.
就想看我们在自己家里被屠♥杀♥
who wants to see us murdered in our own base.
这份礼物是信任和和平的象征
This beloved artifact is a symbol of trust and peace.
他们会把我们碎尸万段 然后架在火上烤
They will cut us into pieces, and roast us over a fire…
我不太同意这个观点…
I don’t think that’s true…
然后吃了我们
… and eat us !!
什么
What ?!
小科 快把我弄出去
Scotty!! Get me out of here!
这么快就搞定了
Well, that was quick.
长官 你身体表面的信♥号♥♥干扰很严重
There is quite a bit a surface interference, sir.
快点
Scotty!
我又把衣服弄破了
I ripped my shirt again.
进展如何
How’d it go?
舰长 您跟特纳科斯人达成协议了吗
Captain, did you manage to broke a treaty with the Teenaxi?
算是功亏一篑吧…
Uhm… Let’s just say we came up short.
你能不能… 把那东西
Would you… lock that back
锁回保险箱里去 斯波克 谢谢
into the personal vault, Spock. Thank you.
-吉姆 你样子糟透了 -多谢夸奖老骨头
– Jim, you look like crap. – Thank you, Bones.
你太阳穴又青筋暴起了 你还好吗
You have a little vein popin out of your tremble again. You okay?
好得不得了 又在星际舰队度过了美好一天
Never better. It’s just a another day in fleet.
舰长日志 星历2263.2年
Captain’s Log, Stardate 2263.2
今天是我们在深空的第966天
Today is our 966-day in deep space.
我们的五年任务已经过了快三年
A little under 3 years of our 5 year mission.
在深空中待的时间越长
More time you spend out here, the harder it is
要分辨一天的始末就越难
to tell where one day ends and the next one begins.
这种被囚禁的感觉算是个挑战
It can be a challenge to feel grounded
毕竟这儿连重力都是人造的
where even gravity is artifical.
但我们会尽力让一切有家的感觉
But while we do what we can to make it feel like home.
船员们持续着出色的表现
The crew is always continues to act admirably
无论在外太空的长♥期♥停留有多艰苦
despite the rigors of our extended stay here in outer space
或个人为此做出了多少牺牲
and the personal sacrifices they have made.
我们继续搜索新的生命形式
We continue to search for new life forms in order
以便建立牢固的外交纽带
to establish firm diplomatic ties.
在未标记的星际领域的时间
Understanding the time in uncharted territories
耗损了飞船的机械性能
stretched the ship’s mechanical capacities
但幸运的是 由斯科特先生带领的工程部
but fortunately, our engineering departement led by Mr. Scott
应付起来绰绰有余
…is more than up for the job.
另一方面 飞船上长♥期♥的共栖生活
The ship aside, prolonged cohabitation has…
无疑对人际关系产生了影响
definitely infects on interpersonal dynamics.
有的关系会更好
Some experience is for better…
也有的会更糟
…and some for the worse.
对我来说 生活也开始变得周而复始
As for me things have started to feel little episodic.
我们走得越远 我就越开始疑惑
Further out we go, the more I find myself wondering
我们到底想实现什么
what is it we are trying to accomplish.
如果宇宙真的无尽 那我们怎么知道…
If the universe is trully endless, then…
我们是不是永远达不到目标
…if we’re not striving for something forever out of reach.
进取号♥计划申请停驻约克镇
The Enterprise is scheduled for repermission to stop at Yorktown,
星际联邦最新 最先进的星际基地
Federation’s newest and most advanced starbase.
也许暂时摆脱既定日程能让我们稍作休息
Perhaps a break from routine will offer us some rest, but…
从神秘和未知中抽身片刻
…from mysteries, the unknown.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry, I’m late.
金瑟一直在流一种绿色高腐蚀性酸鼻涕…
Keenser’s leaking some kinda highly acid green flu…
小科吓坏了 怕他会在曲速核心上打喷嚏
…and Scotty is terrified, he’s gonna sneeze on warp core
把我们都弄死
and kill us all.
你喝的是什么鬼
What the hell are you drink?
应该是我们在赛瑟斯
Pretty sure it’s the rest
捡的那瓶蜥蜴白兰地还剩了一点
of that Saurian brandy we picked up on Thasus.
天 你是想把自己弄瞎吗
My god man! Are you trying to go blind?
那东西是违法的
That stuff’s illegal.
而且我在切科夫的柜子里发现了这个
Besides, I found this in Chekov’s locker.
没想到吧 我一直以为他喜欢伏…
Right, I mean I always assumed he would be Vodka guy…
伏特加 就是
Vodka guy. Exactly.
我想给你准备个像样的生日礼物
I wanted to have something appropriate for your birthday.
还有好几天呢 而且你知道我不在乎
It’s in a couple of days, you know I don’t care about that.
我知道 你一直不喜欢在当天庆祝
I know. You don’t like celebrating it on the day…
因为那天也是你父亲化作星尘的日子
…because it’s also the day your pop bit to dust.
我在尽力感性一点
I was being sensitive.
医学院没教你怎么好好说话吗
Did they teach you about bedside manner in medical school?
或者你们南方佬就这特点
Or it’s just your southern charm?
-太棒了 -老天爷
– Oh yeah. Ooh. That’s good. – Lordy.
你会打给你妈吗
You’re gonna call your mom?
当然 生日那天我会打的
Yeah, of course I’ll call on the day.
我又老了一岁
I’m one year older.
生日就是这个意思
Yeah, that’s usually how it works.
比他去世时的年纪还大一岁
A year older than he ever got to be.
他加入星际舰队是因为他…
He joined the Starfleet because he…
他相信这一切
…he believed in it.
而我跟人打赌加入的
I joined on a dare.
你加入是为了不辜负他
You joined this to see if you can live up to him.
长久以来 你都努力活得像你♥爸♥
It’s been all this time, you are trying to be George Kirk…
现在你想知道做回自己意味着什么
…and now you’re wondering just what it means to be Jim…
想知道你为何仍在这里
…why you’re out here.
祝你有完美的视力 和一头茂密秀发
To perfect eye sight and a full head of hair.
-我是柯克 -舰长
– Kirk here. – Captain.
-正接近约克镇基地 -马上来苏鲁先生
– Approaching Yorktown base. – I’m on my way, Mr. Sulu.
生日这事替我保密
Let’s keep this birthday thing under wraps.
你知道我的 感性先生
You know me. Mr. Sensitive.
太壮观了
Woaah, that is impressive.
真美啊 是吧
Ay. She is a beauty, isn’t she?
好一个深空怪物
What a damn monstrosity.
我们就不能在某个星球租个地方就算吗
Can’t we just rent some space on a planet?
在已加入星际联邦的星球中
Showing geographical favouritism
表达地理偏好
among conducted Federation worlds
可能会导致外交紧张
could cause diplomatic tension.
难道那东西看起来就不紧张吗
Oh, you don’t think that looks tense?
就像太空中的一个雪球 等着被打碎呢
Looks like a damn snow globe in space just waiting to break.
精神真可嘉 老骨头
Ah, that’s the spirit, Bones!
斯波克
Spock!
有时间吗
Do you have a moment?
当然 尼欧塔
Of course, Nyota.
这个你该收回去
You should have this back.
这是你母亲的东西
It belonged to your mother.
瓦肯人的习俗不允许
It is not in a Vulcan custom…
收回送出去的礼物
…to receive again that thing which was given as a gift.
你们分手了吗
You guys break up?
你做了什么
What did you do?
怎么越问越低级 医生
A typically reductive inquiry Doctor.
斯波克 如果一个地球女孩说怪她不怪你
You know Spock, if an Earth girl says it’s me not you.
那绝对怪你
It’s definitely you.
不好意思
Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!