斯波克中校 能耽误您一下吗
Commander Spock. Will you have a moment of your time?
谢谢你们告知我这个消息
Thank you for bringing me this into my attention.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Live long and prosper.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛
Live long and prosper.
斯波克大使 服役年限
星际联邦大使 进取号♥二副 首席参谋
警报 有飞船靠近
I have an alert of incoming vessel.
非联邦飞船 身份不明
Unidentified non-federation.
未知飞船 请注意
Attention, unidentified vessel.
你未被授权靠近本基地
You are not authorized for approach.
请关闭引擎 原地等候指示
Power down and wait for instruction.
未知飞船 请遵从指示
Unidentified vessel, please comply.
请正常说话就好
Just speak normally.
语言分♥析♥完成
Language analysis complete.
宇宙通用翻译器
我们在这个星云中执行科学任务
We were on a science mission inside the nebula.
飞船发生了严重故障
Our ship suffered a critical malfunction.
在飞船坠毁在附近星球上前
I took an escape pod.
我用救生舱逃了出来
Before the ship crash landed on a nearby planet.
我们需要一艘有能力穿梭这个星云的飞船
We need a ship, capable of navigating the nebula.
你们一定有人能帮助我们
You must have someone, who can help us.
我们穿过未标记的星云
We tracked her stranded ship
追踪到了她搁浅的飞船
through the sector of uncharted nebula.
这里 坐标210 标记14
Here. 210, mark 14.
远程扫描呢
Long-range scan?
没有数据 星云太稠密 没人去过
No data. The nebula is too dense. It’s uncharted space.
进取号♥确实有舰队中
Well, the Enterprise does have
最出色的导航系统
the best navigational systems in the fleet.
她能完成这个任务
She can handle it.
这里唯一技术更先进的星舰
The only ship here, with more advanced technology…
还在建造中
…is still under construction.
但我要派出去的可不只是一艘飞船
But it’s not just a ship that I am sending.
我去召集船员
I’ll gather the crew.
舰长
Captain.
我从舰队指挥部
Starfleet Command sent me
收到了你的中将升职申请
your application for your vice-admiral position
并且你想在这儿就职
here at this installation.
是的 长官
Yes, ma’am.
如果可以 我想推荐斯波克中校
If I may, I would recommend Commander Spock…
接任进取号♥的舰长一职
to replace me as a Captain of the Enteprise.
他是星际舰队军官的典范 他会是个好舰长
He is an exemplary Starfleet officer. He’ll make a great Captain.
你的决定我并不意外
It isn’t uncommon, you know.
即便是舰长 也可能会想离开
Even for a captain, to want to leave.
浩瀚的宇宙中没有相对的方向
There’s no relative direction in the vastness of space…
只有你自己
…there’s only yourself.
你的飞船 和你的船员
Your ship, your crew.
不知不觉就会迷失
It’s easier than you think to get lost.
我会跟总理事会讨论你的申请
I’ll bring it to talk with the General Council.
等你回来 我们再详谈
We’ll discuss it when you return.
-斯波克先生 -舰长
– Mr. Spock. – Captain.
-我有些事… -也许…
– I have something… – Perhaps there…
-没事 你说吧 -您先吧 舰长
– No, please. – Captain, after you.
还是您先
I insist.
这次任务后 我们应该…
After this mission, we should…
我有些事想跟你坐下来谈
…we should sit down. There is something I need to talk about.
我也有事想跟您说
I, as well, have something to share.
我们配合得很好 对吧
We make a good team, right?
我相信是的
I believe we do.
还是你先
I insist.
乌胡拉上尉 开启全舰通讯
Lt. Uhura, open a ship wide channel.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
进取号♥全体船员请注意
Attention, crew of the Enterprise.
我们的任务简单明了
Our mission is straightforward.
拯救一艘搁浅在未标记星域的飞船船员
The rescue of a crew stranded on a planet in an uncharted space.
导航路线将带我们穿越一片动荡的星云
Our trajectory will take us through an unstable nebula…
我们将与星际舰队失去一切联♥系♥
…one which will disable all communication with Starfleet.
我们将只能依靠自己
We will be on our own.
进取号♥有着舰队里其他星舰没有的
The Enteprise has something no other ship in the fleet has.
就是你们
You.
多年来我们明白了 没有未知的事物
As we’ve come to understand there’s no such thing as the unknown.
只是尚未被发现
Only things temporarily hidden.
柯克讲话完毕
Kirk out.
读数表明星云密度在降低 长官
Readings indicate cloud density diminishing, sir.
这就是奥塔米德 我们的飞船就搁浅在这
This is Altamid. Our ship is stranded here.
靠近奥塔米德
Approaching Altamid.
M级星球
Class M planet.
地表下大量建设发展痕迹
Massive subterranean development,
但地表上没有任何生命形式存在
but limited to no life forms on the surface…
距离警报 长官
Proximity alert, sir.
有未知飞船朝我们过来了
We have an unknown ship heading right for us.
-乌胡拉上尉 呼叫他们 -是 舰长
– Lt. Uhura, hail them. – Yes, Captain.
没有回应
No response.
我接收到了某种信♥号♥♥
I’m picking up some kind of a signal.
他们在干扰我们
They are jamming us.
放大 苏鲁先生
Magnify, Mr. Sulu.
这是什么
What is this?
升起防护盾 红色警报
Shields up! Red alert!
火力全开
Fire at will!
长官 我们的相位炮威力太小
Sir, our phasers are having minimal effect
鱼雷也无法捕捉对方移♥动♥轨迹
and our torpedoes can’t track the movement.
发射所有武器
Fire everything we’ve got.
舰长 我们没有应对这种交火的装备
Captain, we are not equipped for this matter of engadgement.
护盾频率没效果 长官
Shields frequency has no effect, sir.
天线失灵了
They took out the dish.
护盾失效了
Shields are inoperable.
-用曲速离开这里 苏鲁 -是 长官
– Warp us out of here, Mr. Sulu. – Yes, sir.
我们怎么没动
Why the hell aren’t we moving?
我无法启动曲速引擎 长官
I can not engage the warp drive, sir.
小科 我现在就要曲速
Scotty, I need the warp now.
不行 长官
I can not, sir.
它们被打掉了
…they’ve gone.
注意 启用所有应急程序
Security, engage all emergency procedures.
所有人员到急救站报道
All personnel report to emergency stations.
船体的12至15层已有缺口
I have hull breaches in levels 12 to 15,
还有6 9 31和21层 长官
6, 9, 31 and 21, sir.
舰长 10秒后
Captain, in a 10 sec
我可以从曲速核心抽取能量
I could reroute the energy from the warp core
接给脉冲引擎
to the impulse engines.
如果能回到星云中 也许能甩掉他们
If we can get back into the nebula maybe we can lose them
该做什么就做吧 小科
Do whatever you have to, Scotty.
金瑟 我们走
Keenser let’s go.
清理完毕 克劳
All clear, Krall.
连接等离子管 听我的命令启动
Connecting plasma pipes, stand by then you start it on my mark!
我拿到阿博纳斯的碎片了 封锁星舰
I have the Abronath. Secure the ship.
-舰长 -说 斯波克
– Captain. – Go, Spock.
攻击方由一个入侵者领导
I’ve identified the individual who appears
我已经确认了
to be leading the attack party.
他们从保险柜拿走了那个武器碎片
They infiltrated the archive vault, and removed the artifact
就是特纳科斯星的和平礼物
from our mission on Teenax.
保持距离 直到…
Hold your distance until…
斯波克 斯波克
Spock! Spock!
你俩跟我来 苏鲁 你来指挥
You two, with me. Sulu, you have the conn.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我的天
My god!
搞什么
…the hell?
医生
Doctor?
医生 我们得马上撤离了
Doctor, we must evacuate now!
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
好了 脉冲能量达到100%
Yes! We have 100% impulse.
干得漂亮 斯科特先生
Great work, Mr. Scott!
最大脉冲前往星云
Maximum impulse towards the nebula!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!