我绝不会轻饶你
You’re not getting away with this.
-帕莫你这个混♥蛋♥… -哎呀
– Palmer, you asshole… Hey! – Yeah. Oops.
你够了
Stop.
-我真尿你身上了么 -放屁 你故意的
– Did that just happen? – You meant to do that.
没有 是你吓到我了
No, you startled me.
你根本就是故意的
Yeah, you meant to do that.
我可不这样认为
No, I don’t think I did.
这次的案子
Listen, this wasn’t some
跟和平区扫毒不一样 搜查非常详细
West Englewood drug sweep. The search was good.
卡特法官不可能让你翻案的
There’s no chance Carter tosses it.
淡定 所以才叫证据听证会
Calm down. That’s why they call it an evidentiary hearing.
怎么 你要在庭上污蔑我吗
What, so you can smear me?
说我凭空捏造了一个不存在的目击证人
Imply that I invented a phantom witness?
-真的吗 -无良律师
– Did you? – The jaded lawyer…
毫不尊重法律 真不愧是你原创
with no respect for the law. That’s original.
你说我吗
That’s me?
我非常尊重法律
I respect the law just fine.
我只是不敬畏法律而已 我不会被法律束缚
I’m just not in awe of it. I’m not encumbered by it.
如果伟大的伊利诺伊州法庭不承担起举证责任
If the great state of Illinois can’t meet its burden of proof,
如果我的委托人没有脱罪 这就怪你
if I walk with a guilty client, it’s on you.
所以我建议你做好本分 卡坦
So I suggest you do your job, Kattan.
你还有什么废话要说吗
Now, if you’d like to finish that
毕竟你不辞辛劳跟我进了厕所
cliche you followed me into the pisser to unload.
是想问我会不会反思吗
Did it involve my reflection?
帮人脱罪会不会失眠之类的
Maybe sleeping at night, how do I do it?
格伦·帕莫来电
我睡着泰普尔床 住着高地公园区豪♥宅♥
I do it on a Tempur-Pedic bed, in a Highland Park home…
开着法拉利 娇妻在怀
with a Ferrari, next to a loving wife…
她的身材像高中排球手一样火♥辣♥
with the ass of a high-school volleyballer.
感觉如何 汉克
And how does it feel, Hank?
明知自己代理的委托人都是有罪的
Knowing every person you represent is guilty?
没关系
It’s fine.
无辜的人也请不起我
Innocent people can’t afford me.
正中
Pop.
举证责任 卡坦
Burden of proof, Kattan.
等等 你不是说这事不用上法庭吗
Wait, wait, wait. You said this wouldn’t go to trial.
抱歉 我这么说过吗
I’m sorry, did I say that?
我雇你就是为了避免官司
I hired you to make this go away.

Wrong.
你雇我是因为我们都心知肚明
You hired me because we both know
在联邦监狱里你连两天都撑不过去
you wouldn’t last two days in a federal penitentiary.
别再对我的工作指手画脚
Stop telling me how to do my job.
我教你如何诈骗了吗
Do I tell you how to commit fraud…
先否认自己为病入膏肓的人投保
deny coverage to terminally ill policy holders…
再否认自己曾挪用1.4亿元公♥款♥
or embezzle 140 million dollars while you’re at it?
我没教你 因为那是你的专长 你的把戏
I wouldn’t do that, because that’s your gig. That’s your forte.
-我明白了 -很好
– I’m hearing you. – I’m glad.
新语♥音♥留言
全体起立
All rise.
现在开庭
Court is in session.
由尊敬的斯坦利·卡特法官主持审理
The Honorable Judge Stanley Carter presiding.
请就座
Be seated.
在我裁决答辩状之前
Before I rule on the defense motion,
两位律师还有需要补充的内容吗
is there anything either counsel would care to add?
有 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我们希望解除
We would like to remove
对我们搜查有效性的任何怀疑
any doubt as to the validity of our search.
法官阁下 我能…
Your Honor, can I…
过去跟您沟通一下吗
approach, Your Honor?
我需要延期
I, uh, need a continuance.
当然不行
Absolutely not.
我母亲今早去世了
My mom passed away this morning.
放屁
My ass.
我重播一下
I’ll replay it.
这是你母亲第一次过世吗
Is this the first time your mom passed away…
还是你为防止输掉官司找的借口
or is it something you do on all cases you’re about to lose?
请节哀顺变
I’m sorry for your loss.
谢谢您 当然是第一次 你脑子让门夹了么
Thank you. First time. What a schmuck you are.
他之前还尿我身上了
You know, he peed on me.
就刚才 在走廊那边的卫生间 他直接转过来…
Just now, in the restroom down the hall. He turned around and…
卡坦先生 让开吧
Mr. Kattan, step away.
爸爸 你在为你妈妈的事而难过吗
Daddy, are you sad about your mom?
是啊孩子 真希望你之前见过她
Yeah, baby. I wish you’d met her.
我为什么不能跟你一起去
Why can’t I go with you?
因为葬礼气氛压抑 你不会想去的
Because it’s depressing. You don’t wanna go.
帕莫祖父也去世了吗
So Grandpa Palmer’s dead too?
没 只是我当他死了 这是一种修辞
No, Grandpa Palmer’s dead to me. That’s like a figure of speech.
你可能听错了我说的某句话
You might have misheard something I said.
听上去很复杂 我应该和你一起去
Sounds complicated. I should go with you.
相信我 没人想去印第安纳州的卡林维尔市
Trust me, nobody wants to go to Carlinville, Indiana.
大家都想逃出来
Everybody wants to leave.
你在找什么东西吗
You looking for something? Hmm?
-给我买♥♥糖了吗老头 -你自己找找看
– You got my Bit O’Honey, old man? – Check it out.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, baby.
早餐前不许吃
Don’t eat it before breakfast.
明白
Got you.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there something I can do?
他们也是我的家人 我觉得我们应该…
They’re my in-laws. I feel like we should…
卢·施瓦博纳 这是你的离婚律师
Lou Shrubner. That’s your divorce attorney?
他挺不错的
He’s good.
顺便说一句 女儿会和我一起住
She’ll be living with me, by the way.
汉克
Hank.
汉克
Hank!
学校早上几点开始上课你知道吗 汉克
What time does school start in the morning, Hank?
她老师叫什么名字
What’s her teacher’s name?
巧克力蛋糕会哪天晚上开 足球会呢
Brownie meetings are which night? Soccer?
她最喜欢什么颜色
What’s her favorite color?
最好的朋友是谁 她早餐喜欢吃什么
Who’s her best friend? What does she eat for breakfast?
你知道女儿的儿科医生叫什么吗
Do you even know her pediatrician’s name?
他的电♥话♥你有吗 存过吗
His phone number? You got that on you?
我不会让你因为离婚而折磨她 她能理解
I’m not gonna let you punish her for this, okay? She understands.
她知道
She knows it’s not right
爸爸从不在她睡前回来是不对的
that her daddy’s never home before her bedtime.
周末他也总是在打电♥话♥
He’s always on his phone on the weekends.
她也知道她妈妈总是很难过
She knows it’s not right that her mom is sad all the time.
-难过 你很难过 -对
– Sad? You’re sad? – Yes!
真抱歉 你难过到上了Facebook
I’m sorry you felt so sad you got on Facebook…
找你那个大学校友
…friended your old
穿戈尔特斯衣服的乔什 加了好友还上了床
Gore-Tex-wearing college buddy Josh and fucked him.
他真是威武雄壮 睿智博学
He’s so rugged. He’s so wise.
你现在怎么不去
I don’t know why you’re not
和他一起爬山 吊在袋子里玩浪漫
hanging off a mountain with him in a net right now.
想帮我做点事吗
Wanna do something for me?
别他妈忘了给绣球花浇水
Water the fucking hydrangeas.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡林维尔市 5英里
新月湾左转
天哪 要开始了
Brr. Oh, God, here we go.
还是这熊样
Nothing changes.
玛丽·帕莫
挚爱的妻子 母亲和祖母
悼念会 下午3点到6点 玫瑰花房♥
嗨 汉克
Hey, Hank.
你好 戴尔
Hey, Dale.
真想你
Mm. Missed you.
她的心脏就那样停了
Her heart just kind of turned off.
我在绣球花旁找到了她
I found her by the hydrangeas.
好样的
Good job.
这是弗朗西斯牧师 我选的 是她的最爱
Oh. This is St. Francis. I picked. Because he was her favorite.
很喜欢鸟儿 像妈妈一样 对了
Friend to the birds, like Mom. Oh.
要记得给它们提供食物
Gotta remember to put food out for them,
尤其是冬天的时候
especially in the winter.
他很温柔 像妈妈以前那样
He’s gentle, like Mom used to be.
把蛇赶出了印第安纳州 不要问我过程

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!