重力会变得有点乱套
…the closer you get to the center.
我们应该扫描下操作示意图
Maybe, we should scan the operations schematics.
看看是否有后门
See if there is a backdoor.
小姑娘 我需要你帮我盯着
Lassie, I’m gonna need your eyes.

Don’t!
你身上发生了什么
What happened when you were out there…
爱迪生
Edison.
爱迪生
Edison?
我不得不说 柯克
I have to say, Kirk,
我怀念做我自己
I’ve missed being me.
我们失去了自我
We lost ourselves,
但获得了目标
but gained a purpose.
让银河系恢复抗争的方法
Means to bring the galaxy
抗争让人类强大
back to the struggle that made humanity strong.
我认为你低估了人类
I think you underestimate humanity.
我为人类奋斗
I fought for humanity!
几百万人在辛地与罗幕伦战争中丧生
We lost millions to the Xindi and Romulan wars.
都是为了什么
And for what?
为了让联邦把我塞进舰长的位置
For the Federation to seat me the captains chair.
和敌人共餐
And break bread with the enemy?
我们变了 我们必须变
We change. We have to.
不然我们将在同样的战争里耗尽余生
Or we would spend the rest of our lives fighting the same battles.
你输了
You lost!
你没办法回到核心
No way you can make it back there.
放弃吧
Give up!
怎么放弃 像你一样
What? Like you did?
我读了你的航行日志
I read your ship’s log.
詹姆士·T·柯克舰长
Captain James T. Kirk.
至少我还知道我是什么
At least I know what I am.
我是一个士兵
I’m a soldier.
你赢了战争 爱迪生
You won the war, Edison.
你给我们带来了和平
You gave us peace.
和平
Peace…
我生来不是为了和平
It’s not what I was born into.
-小科 -舰长
– Scotty. – Captain.
他在利用引力流
He is using the gravitational slipstream
重新回到核心
to get back to the center.

No!
-那是什么 -武器在核心室内
– What’s that? – Weapon’s in the chamber.
舰长 我们必须现在关闭处理器
Captain, we have to stop the processor now
否则约克镇所有需要呼吸的生物都会死
or everything breathing in Yorktown is dead.
你阻止不了它
You can’t stop it.
你会死
You will die.
拯救众生而死
Better to die saving lives
至少好过杀生苟活
than to live with taking them.
这是我出生的世界
That’s what I was born into.
-小科 -舰长 我们可以重导系统
– Scotty. – Captain, I think we can redirect it.
核心室里有个密封的建设舱口
There’s a seal construction hatch
可以让你把武器丢进宇宙
that will let you vent the weapon into space.
我们在这儿可以手工覆盖解锁
Now we can override the locks, from up here,
但你需要先激活舱口
but you have to activate the hatch.
-只要按按钮 -不是按钮 长官
– I just’ve to hit the button. – It’s not a button, sir.
是白色面板下面的银把手
It’s a silver lever under the white panel.
-明白 -一共四个
– Got it. – And there’s 4 of them.
你一旦打开舱口
Once you open the hatch,
必须马上离开核心室
you’ve to exit the chamber immediately.
如果舱口打开处理器开启循环
If the hatch is open when the processor recycles and you are in it
你就会被吸入太空
you are gonna get sucked into space.
那舱口没打开会怎么样
What happens when the hatch isn’t opened?
你会被吸入大风扇
You are gonna get sucked into big fan.
如果武器没有被丢出宇宙 我们都会死
With the weapon and we all die.
该死吉姆 你肯定来不及出来
Dammit, Jim, you won’t make it out on time.
通风口
The vent.
快出来 詹姆士·T
Get out of there, James T.
小科 最后一个把手开不了
Scotty, the last hatch won’t open.
-小科 -快点舰长 快没时间了
– Scotty. – Work fast, Captain. Time is running out.
他来不及了
He is not gonna make it.
手动超驰控制
Manual override engage.
没了你我该怎么办 斯波克
What would I do without you, Spock?
已结案
几十年来 联邦教科书里他一直是英雄
For decades, the Federation taught that he was a hero.
时间会审判我们所有人
I guess time would judge us all.
他只是迷失了自己
He just got lost.
你拯救了整个基地 柯克
You saved this entire base, Kirk.
成百上千万人 谢谢
Millions of souls. Thank you.
不光是我 一直都不仅仅是我
It wasn’t just me. Never is.
不用说 中将的位置是你的了
Needless to say, the position of Vice Admiral is yours.
没人比你更有资格
No one deserves it more.
中将不能再飞了 对吗
Vice Admirals don’t fly do they?

No.
不能飞了
They don’t.
原谅我的失礼 长官女士
No offense, ma’am but…
不能飞了那还有什么乐趣呢
…where’s the fun in that?
斯波克大使遗物
这是我的逻辑
你都没试着缩短我们的任务时间
You didn’t even try to get our time out here reduced?
为什么要缩短
Why would I get it reduced?
老骨头 我们已经熟悉星云内部的航线了
Bones, we know our way through the nebula now.
你能想象下一步还会发现什么吗
Can you imagine, what we’ll find?
外星必杀器 地狱杀人
Alien death spots, hell bent on killing us.
致命的太空蜂群 病毒和细菌
Deadly space swarm, viruses and bacteria.
无法理解的宇宙怪物
Incomprehensible cosmic anomalies
一瞬间就能让我们灰飞烟灭
that could wipe us out in an instant.
肯定有意思
It’s gonna be so much fun.
我们这是去哪 不是喝一杯吗
By the way, where’re we going? I thought we were gonna get drink.
我知道你说过想保密 不过
I know you told me to keep it under wraps, but…
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
感性先生
Mr. Sensitive?
-给你 -谢谢 小科
– There you go. – Thanks, Scotty.
所有人 敬詹姆士·T·柯克
Everybody, raise your glass to Captain James T. Kirk.
-柯克舰长 -谢谢大家
– Captain Kirk. – Thanks, everybody.
-敬进取号♥ -敬进取号♥
– To the Enterprise… – To the Enterprise.
敬失去的朋友
…and to absent friends.
干杯
Cheers.
好了 我们开始派对吧 轮到谁了
Alright, let’s get this party started. Who’s round is it?
我要三杯罗幕伦啤酒
Can I get 3 Romulan ales, for me.
我以为你要去写任务报告
I thought you have to finish your mission report.
我是要写
I do.
但我认为与你社交互动
But I thought it would be more pleasing
会更愉快
to engage with you socialy.
你真是浪漫
You old romantic.
你知道苏格兰威士忌其实是
Do you know that scotch was
俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个小老太发明的吗
actually invented by little lady in Russia?
对不起
Excuse me.
这些都是你喝掉的 酒量不错
Did you drink all those yourself? I am impressed.
有人说喝酒可以让我放松
Someone said that it will take my edge off.
可我并没有松下来啊
My edge is still not off.
好吧 也许这个可以帮忙
Alright, well, maybe this will help.
舰长找了些关系
Captain pulled a few strings.
这是星舰学院的入学通知 你想要去的话
That is acceptance into Starfleet Academy, if you want to.
我们有很多规矩 不多不少
We have a lot rules. No less, no more.
但我必须得穿着制♥服♥
Will I have to wear that uniform?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
金瑟
Hey, Keenser.
凯文 还是没穿裤子
Kevin, Still not wearing pants, I see.
我听说斯波克大使的事了
I heard about Ambassador Spock.
你当时是想说这个吗
Is that what you wanted to mention…
在电梯里的时候
…that time in the turbolift?
差不多吧
More or less.
我相信你和帕里斯准将的会面一定很愉快
I trust your meeting with Commodore Paris went well.
差不多吧
More or less.
你真的很想回去哈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!