留下一个脆弱无人看守的基地
…and your base left, full open.
你要攻击约克镇基地
You’re gonna attack Yorktown.
来自联邦各星球成千上万的灵魂
Millions of souls from every Federation world…
手拉手在一起
…holding hands.
完美的攻击目标
It’s a perfect target.
你错了
You are wrong.
团结是力量
There is strength in unity.
别人的力量 上尉
The strength of others… Lieutenant…
正是我生命力的来源
… is what has kept me alive.

No!
斯波克
Spock!
斯波克 醒醒该死的
Spock, wake up damn it!
我很清醒 医生
I am entirely conscious, doctor.
我只不过在沉思凡人必死的一生
I am simply contemplating the nature of mortality.
你倒是变哲学家了
Feeling philosophical, huh?
应该是因为大量的失血
Massive blood lost will do that to you.
你问我为什么和乌胡拉上尉分手
You asked me why Lt. Uhura and I parted ways.
我越发觉得
I became concerned…
瓦肯原星已经消逝
…in the light of Vulcan’s demise
我对我的族人有未尽的责任
that I owed a debt of duty to my species.
你觉得应该离去传宗接代延续瓦肯香火
You thought you should be off making little Vulcans, huh?
我算明白她为什么那么难受了
Yup, I can see how that’d upset her.
我本打算和她详谈
I intended to discuss it with her further
但却收到了一个对我影响巨大的消息
but I received some news which affected me unexpectedly.
什么消息
What news?
斯波克大使过世了
Ambassador Spock has dead.
斯波克 对不起
Spock, I’m so sorry.
我无法想象你的感受
I can not imagine what that must feel like.
当你活到了他的岁数
When you lived as many lives as he…
对死亡的恐惧是不合逻辑的
Fear of death is illogical.
对死亡的恐惧
Fear of death…
正是我们活下去的动力
… is what keeps us alive.
我想像他一样活着
I want to live as he did.
因此我决定
That is why I decided…
将我的侧重点改为继续他的工作
…to redirect my efforts and continue his work…
重建新的瓦肯星
…On New Vulcan.
你要离开星际舰队
You are leaving Starfleet?
船长怎么说
What did Jim have to say about that?
我还没找到合适的时间告诉他
I could not find the time to tell him.
我敢说他可不愿听到这个
Oh, I can tell you he is not gonna like that.
该死 没了你他该怎么办
Hell, I don’t know what he’ll do without ya.
你懂得 这要是我 你走了
I mean, you know, me on the other hand,
我会开派对庆祝
I would… I would throw a party.
天哪 你神经错乱了
My god, you get delirious.
我们离呼叫的坐标还有多远
How far are we from the coordinates from that call?
还有一段路 长官
Still a way, sir.
-舰长 -是的
– Captain? – Yeah.
你什么时候开始怀疑她的
When did you begin to suspect her?
还不够早
Not soon enough.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
你就当我能嗅到危险的来临吧
I guess you can say I’ve got a good nose for danger.
快跑
Run!
Public Enemy – “Fight The Power”
这是音乐吗
Is that music?
从哪里传出来的
Where the hell is that coming from?
那里
There.
我把这个小盒子接上电源
I plugged the little box in the power cell
这小嘴开始唱了
and the little mouth make it sing.
真机智
That’s very clever.
音乐对我来说有点过时
Music is a bit old fashion for my taste…
而且又吵又让人分心
…not to mention very loud and distracting…
不过怎么说呢 做得好
…but hey, well played.
我喜欢节奏和嘶吼
I like the beats and shouting.
是吗
Well you do.
-关掉 -没关系
– Switch it off. – Ah, it’s okay.
把音乐关掉
Switch it off!
有人踩到了我的陷阱
Someone set foot on my traps.
舰长
Captain?
-你认识这些人 -对啊 小姑娘
– You know these men? – Ay, lassie.
那边的小个子是帕维·切科夫
That’s wee man there is Pavel Chekov…
那个小白脸是詹姆士·T·柯克
And that handsome bastard is James T. Kirk.
他们是我的同伴
They are my mates.
很高兴见到你 长官
It’s good to see you sir.
她在干嘛 小科
What is she doing Scotty?
-别伤了他们 -我叫你打她
– …don’t hurt them because… – I say hit her!
你自♥由♥了 詹姆士·T
You’re free, James T.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott.
你的新朋友是谁
Who’s your new friend here?
-这见面礼可真厉害 -这是婕拉
– She sure knows how to throw out a welcome mat. – This is Jaylah.
我不知道什么是见面礼
I do not know what is a welcome mat.
-你找到其他人了吗 -还没 长官
– You found anybody else? – No, sir.
对不起 你们是唯一的两个
I’m sorry. You are the only ones.
到底怎么回事吉姆 我们为什么被攻击
What the hell happened up there, Jim? Why were we attacked?
他们想要我们从特纳克斯拿回的武器
They were after the artifact we brought back from Teenax.
-他们到手了吗 -没
– Did they get it? – No.
-你拿着吗 -没 我
– Have you got it? – No. I…
不能任它留在进取号♥ 我转移到救生舱了
have to get it off the Enterprise. I put it on a shuttle.
-你藏在了救生舱里 -对
– You hid it in a shuttle. – Yes.
也不对
And no.
这是联邦富兰克林号♥ 长官 你敢信吗
This is the U.S.S. Franklin, sir. Can you believe it?
第一艘达到曲速4的地球飞船
The first Earth ship capable of warp 4,
22世纪60年代早期于加加林辐射带失踪
went missing in the Gagarin radiation belt in the early 2160s.
学院有教过 舰长是巴尔萨泽·爱迪生
I remember that from the Academy. Captain Balthazar Edison.
那是他加入星际舰队第一年
It was his first year in Starfleet.
这艘飞船最后怎么会出现在这儿
How the hell did the ship end up here?
有很多理论 长官
There is a lot of theories, sir.
有的说是投诚罗慕伦人了
Surrender to the Romulans,
有的说被太空绿巨手抓住
captured by a giant green space hand.
原初系列进取号♥被天神阿波罗的大绿手抓住
这么远 照我说一定是错位虫洞
This far out, it’s got to be a wormhole displacement.
她飞得起来吗
Can she fly ?
少了几个驱动线圈 等离子管也被烧坏了
She is missing a few driver coils and EPS conduits are fried…
但婕拉干得不错
but Jaylah has done a marvelous job
让控制系统重新上线了
getting the ship systems back online.
-谢谢夸奖蒙哥马利·小科 -对不起
– Thank you, Montgomery Scotty. – Pardon me.
切科夫先生 输入坐标看看能否
Mr. Chekov, can you plug in the coordinates…
用这艘飞船的传感器
…see if we can track
找到其他船员
the crews’ location from the ship’s sensors?
是 舰长
Ay, Captain.
他喜欢这个座位
He likes that seat.
斯科特先生 参观
Mr. Scott, tour.
是的 从餐厅开始 婕拉 你来吧
Yes. The mess hall. Jaylah, if you will.

Yes.
这艘飞船的船员不知道都发生了什么
No clue what happened to the crew, right?
他们应该都死了100年了
No, sir. They would be dead 100 years by now.
这是PX-70
That’s a PX-70.
小时候我爸有一辆
My dad used to have one when I was a kid.
妈妈说他每次都会
My mom said he’d…
载着她在后座飙车 她都要疯了
put her on the back and then drive her nuts.
长官
Sir.
这艘船在这儿这么多年
So, you tell me this thing’s been here this whole time and …
都没人发现它
…no one has ever noticed it?
她架了几个图像反射器
She’s rigged up image reflectors.
这里
Here.
-是全息伪装吧 -是的 长官
– Alright, some sort of holographic camouflage. – Aye, sir.
舰长
Captain!
我拦截到微弱的通信传输 长官
I intercepted a weak communication transmission, sir,
在星际舰队的频道上
It’s a Starfleet frequency.
侦测到信♥号♥♥
能锁定信♥号♥♥来源吗
Can you lock onto the signal?
能 但我们要怎么过去呢
Yes, but how do we get to them?
我有个想法 长官 但需要您的批准

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!