Home 冒险电影 星球大战9:天行者崛起

星球大战9:天行者崛起

0
星球大战9:天行者崛起

What is this?
这是阿基阿基人的先灵节
The Acky Acky Festival of the Ancestors.
每42年才庆祝一次
This celebration occurs only once every 42 years.
我们真走运
Well, that’s lucky.
确实很走运
Lucky indeed.
这个节日最著名的两大特色就是色彩斑斓的风筝
This festival is known for both its colorful kites…
和美味的糖果
and its delectable sweets.
我从没见过这种景象
I’ve never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这么少的寻路仪
I’ve never seen so few wayfinders.
这么多人 肯定有第一秩序的巡逻兵
There’s always random First Order patrols in crowds like these.
所以低调行事
So, keep your heads down.
楚伊
Chewie.
咱们分头行动 看看当地人都知道些什么
Let’s split up. See what the locals know.
她说”欢迎”
She is saying, “Welcome.”
她的名字叫南比·吉玛
Her name is Nambi Ghima.
这名字真不错 我是蕾伊
That’s an excellent name. I’m Rey.
如果能知道你的姓氏 她也会很荣幸的
She would be honored to know your family name, too.
我没有姓
I don’t have one.
我就叫蕾伊
I’m just Rey.
帕尔帕廷想要你的命
Palpatine wants you dead.
-你又在为新主人效力了吗 -不是
– Serving another master? – No.
我有其他的计划
I have other plans.
我曾经向你伸出过手
I offered you my hand once.
你想要握住的
You wanted to take it.
为什么不握住
Why didn’t you?
你本可以杀了我
You could’ve killed me.
为什么不动手
Why didn’t you?
你躲不掉的 蕾伊
You can’t hide, Rey.
你躲不掉我
Not from me.
我看穿了你面具上的裂缝
I see through the cracks in your mask.
你正在被过去纠缠
You’re haunted.
你每分每秒都能看见你对你父亲的所作所为
You can’t stop seeing what you did to your father.
你还在数你父母离开后的日子吗
Do you still count the days since your parents left?
你是如此的痛苦 如此的愤怒
Such pain in you, such anger.
我不想杀你
I don’t wanna have to kill you.
我会找到你
I’m going to find you
然后策反你 让你投身黑暗面
and I’m going to turn you to the dark side.
当我再次向你伸出手
When I offer you my hand again…
你会握住的
you’ll take it.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
他见过他吗
Has he seen him?
我们得离开了 快回千年隼
We have to go. Back to the Falcon. Now.
-为什么 -是伦
– Why? – It’s Ren.
长官 我们分♥析♥过这条项链了
Sir, we’ve had this analyzed.
它来自米迪安星系
It comes from the Middian System,
帕萨纳星 禁区山谷
Pasaana, Forbidden Valley.
准备我的飞船
Prepare my ship.
通知当地的风暴兵 派一个师去
Alert the local troops. Send a division.
遵命 最高领袖
Yes, Supreme Leader.
站住
Freeze.
不许动
Hold it right there.
我已定位反抗军逃亡者
I’ve located the Resistance fugitives.
各单位 报告…
All units, report…
跟我来
Follow me.

Hurry.
莱娅给了我一个传送器
Leia sent me a transmission.
好的
Okay.
你怎么找到我们的
How’d you find us?
伍基人太显眼了
Wookiees stand out in a crowd.
见到你我也很高兴 老伙计
It’s good to see you too, old buddy.
这位是兰多·卡瑞辛将军
This is General Lando Calrissian.
我们知道他是谁 3PO
We know who he is, 3PO.
很荣幸见到您 将军
It is an honor, General.
卡瑞辛将军 我们在找厄西戈
General Calrissian, we’re looking for Exegol.
当然了
Of course you are.
这东西一共只有两台
Only two were made.
西斯寻路仪
A Sith wayfinder.
卢克·天行者来这里就是为了找它
Luke Skywalker came here to find one.
我知道 我跟他一起来的
I know. I was with him.
当时卢克和我在跟踪一个绝地猎人
Luke and I were tailing an old Jedi hunter.
贝斯图的越智
Ochi of Bestoon.
他当时手握一条线索
He was carrying a clue
可能会找到寻路仪
that could lead to a wayfinder.
我们跟着他的飞船穿过了半个星系
We followed his ship halfway across the galaxy here.
等我们追上时 飞船已经被弃了
When we got to his ship, it was abandoned…
没有线索 也找不到寻路仪了
No clue. No wayfinder.
越智的飞船还在这里吗
Is Ochi’s ship still here?
飞船被遗弃后一直都在沙漠里
It’s out in the desert, where he left it.
我们得找到那艘飞船 再搜一次
We need to get to that ship. Search it again.
我有不祥的预感
I got a bad feeling about this.
越智的飞船在倾斜峡谷那边
Ochi’s ship is out past Lurch Canyon.
-去吧 -谢谢您 将军
– Go. – Thank you, General.
你也是 楚伊
You too, Chewie.
莱娅需要飞行员 将军
Leia needs pilots, General.
我不当飞行员很多年了
My flying days are long gone.
不过你帮我一个忙
But do me a favor…
代我问候莱娅
give Leia my love.
您应该亲自去问候
You should give it to her yourself.
谢谢您
Thank you.
那边 那些飞行机
There! Those speeders.
你怎么知道要如何做
How do you know how to do that?
不必担心 那是我造的
No need to worry. I made it.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我们找到逃亡者了
We’ve spotted the fugitives.
他们会飞了
They fly now!
他们会飞了
They fly now?
他们会飞了
They fly now.
我们甩掉他们了吗
Did we lose them?
-貌似是的 -干得漂亮 先生
– Looks like it! – Excellent job, sir!
干得差劲 先生
Terrible job, sir!
现在别闹 BB-8
Not now, BB-8.
千万不要小瞧机器人
Never underestimate a droid.

Poe!
干得好
Right, ho!
越智的飞船
Ochi’s ship.
我见过那艘飞船
I’ve seen that ship before.
蕾伊
Rey!
敌人都被消灭了吗
You get all of them?
什么情况
What the hell is this?
下陷地 试着抓住些什么
Sinking fields! Try to grab something!
这种折磨什么时候才能结束
Will this agony ever end?
不要
Come on!
BB-8 不
BB-8! No!
蕾伊
Rey.
蕾伊 我还没告诉你…
Rey, I never told you…
什么 芬恩
What? Finn!
将军
General.
我们收到报告
We’re getting reports of a raid
先灵节上发生了袭击
at the Festival of Ancestors.
这次任务事关重大 我们不能失败
This mission is everything. We cannot fail.
蕾伊那边有消息吗
Any word from Rey?
千年隼仍未回复
Falcon’s not responding.
你非得这么说吗
Do you have to say it like that?
我怎么说了
Like what?
帮我个忙好吗 乐观点
Do me a personal favor? Be optimistic.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma’am.
这事真的…真的太棒了
This is… This is terrific.
这事的结果一定好到让您不敢相信
You’re not gonna believe how well this is gonna turn out.
万事都会大吉的
It’s gonna be great.
蕾伊 芬恩
Rey! Finn!
虽然你没喊我 先生 但我没事