If this mission fails…
我们这么久以来
it was all for nothing.
所做的一切
All we’ve done…
就都是徒劳
all this time.
你在做什么 3PO
What are you doing there, Threepio?
最后看一眼…
Taking one last look, sir…
我的朋友们
at my friends.
难过
Sad.
夜袭马上就开始了
Night raids are gonna start soon.
-我去望风 -我也去
– I’ll keep lookout. – I’m coming with you.
你还是不相信我啊
You still don’t trust me, huh?
你相信过我吗
Did you ever trust me?
没有
Nope.
汇报 普莱德将军
Report, General Pryde.
有进展了 长官
There’s been a development, sir.
伦武士团追踪到了拾荒者
The Knights of Ren have tracked the scavenger.
在一个叫基吉米的聚居地
To a settlement called Kijimi.
我们要摧毁那个城市吗 最高…
Shall we destroy the city, Supreme…?
我突然想到一个主意
I just had an idea.
我们可以尝试别的办法
There’s something else we could try.
这里这个样子多久了
How long’s it been like this?
很久以前第一秩序带走了大部分孩子
First Order took most of the kids a long time ago.
无法再忍♥受哭声了
Can’t stand the cries anymore.
我存够了离开这里的钱
I’ve saved up enough to get out.
我要去殖民地
I’m going to the Colonies.
怎么去 所有超空间航道都被封了
How? All those hyperlanes are blocked.
第一秩序的上尉勋章
That’s a First Order Captain’s medallion.
我从没见过真的
I’ve never seen a real one.
任何封锁都能自♥由♥通过
Free passage through any blockade.
着陆特权 任何舰船都行
Landing privileges, any vessel.
想和我一起走吗
Wanna come with me?
我不能放弃这场战争
I can’t walk out on this war.
除非战争结束
Not till it’s over.
或许已经结束了
Maybe it is.
克瑞特战役时我们请求支援
We sent out a call for help at the Battle of Crait.
无人赶来
Nobody came.
大家都很害怕
Everyone’s so afraid.
他们放弃了
They’ve given up.
不 我不信你相信这话
No, I don’t believe you believe that.
他们让你以为自己孤立无援从而取胜
They win by making you think you’re alone.
记得吗
Remember?
我们人更多
There’s more of us.
嘎吱响的轮子
Squeaky wheel.
我有一个嘎吱响的轮子
I have a squeaky wheel.
嘎吱消除
Squeak eliminated.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真好
Very kind.
这一切都有点不对劲
Something’s not right about all of this.
我知道曾在哪见过
I know where I’ve seen it.
他乘的飞船 越智的飞船
The ship he was on. Ochi’s ship.
什么
What?
我父母离开那天
The day my parents left.
他们在那艘飞船上
They were on that ship.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
有一艘歼星舰来了
There’s an incoming Destroyer.
必须马上离开 成功了吗 巴布
We gotta go now. Did we get it? Babu?
好了 机器人准备就绪
Yep. Droid is ready!
皇帝的寻路仪在帝国保险库
The Emperor’s wayfinder is in the Imperial vault.
位置D36 瞬态936 方向32
At delta 3-6, transient 9-3-6, bearing 3-2…
位于恩多星系的一颗卫星
on a moon in the Endor system.
从南岸去
From the southern shore.
只有这把刀能确定
Only this blade tells.
只有这把刀能确定
Only this blade tells.
恩多星系
The Endor system.
上一场战争结束的地方
Where the last war ended?
蕾伊
Rey!
伦的歼星舰
Ren’s Destroyer.
他来了
He’s here?
楚伊
Chewie?
他怎么了
What about him?
他在伦的舰船上
He’s on Ren’s ship.
他还活着
He’s alive.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
他还活着 他当时肯定在另一架运输机上
He’s alive! He must’ve been on a different transport.
我们得去救他
We gotta go get him.
你们的朋友在那艘垃圾船上吗
Your friend’s on that sky trash?
应该是的
I guess he is.
容我自我介绍一下
Might I introduce myself.
我是C-3PO 负责人机关系 你们是谁
I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations. And you are?
这是个麻烦
Okay, that’s gonna be a problem.
你好 我是巴布·弗里克
Hello. I Babu Frik.
你好啊
Why, hello!
3PO 动起来 我们就快到了
Threepio, move your metal ass. We’re almost there.
你好大胆子 我们才刚认识
How dare you! We’ve only just met.

Poe.
这或许能让你登上旗舰
Might get you on a capital ship.
去救你朋友吧
Go help your friend.
佐伊 我觉得我不能拿
Zorii, I don’t think I can take this.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don’t care what you think.
我们得走了 快
We have to go. Now.
-和我们一起走 -波
– Come with us. – Poe.
我能吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
快走吧
Go.
我们没做错什么
We’ve done nothing wrong!
不要轻举妄动
No sudden moves.
那是什么 别动
What is that? Stop moving.
勋章能用
Medallion’s good.
准入12号♥机库
Clear for entrance into hangar 12.
坚持住 楚伊
Hang on, Chewie.
我们来了
We’re coming.
不管楚伊是谁 这行动真是疯了
Whoever this Chewie person is, this is madness!
出示证件和清单
Credentials and manifest.
关闭防爆门
Close the blast doors.
-你们三个待在那里 -乐意之至
– You three, stay there. – Happily.
走哪边
Which way?
不知道 跟我走
No idea. Follow me.
放下武器
Drop your weapons.
我们可以来这里
It’s okay that we’re here.
你们可以来这里
It’s okay that you’re here.
没问题
It’s good.
我们来这里你们松了一口气
You’re relieved that we’re here.
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank goodness you’re here.
欢迎你们
Welcome, guys.
她用这招对付过我们吗
Does she do that to us?
我们在找一个囚犯和他的物品
We’re looking for a prisoner and his belongings.
摄像头
The cameras.
他们说楚伊在这边
They said Chewie’s this way.
蕾伊 快来
Rey, come on.
刀在船上 我们需要它
The dagger is on this ship. We need it.
为什么
Why?
凭感觉 一会机库碰头
A feeling. I’ll meet you back at the hangar.
蕾伊 你不能…
Rey, you can’t just…
找楚伊
Chewie.
再次搜城
Search the city again.
她就在附近
She’s close.
我们当然会来救你 楚伊
Of course we came for you, Chewie.
没错 蕾伊来了 她去拿刀
Yeah, Rey’s here. She’s gonna get the dagger.
这是谁的飞船
Whose ship is this?
飞船在这边 跟我来
The ship’s this way. Follow me.
这边
Over here!
走错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!