Wrong way!
走哪都不对 不是吗
There’s not really a right way, is there?
我找到他们了
I found them.
干掉他们
Blast them!
这边
Over here!
他们在那里 抓住他们
There they are. Get them!
-快到了吗 -就在前面
– We close? – Straight ahead.
干掉他们
Blast them!
站住
Halt!

Poe!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
并不好
Nope.
你们几个 举起手来
You there, hands up!
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapons now!
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
快放下
Drop them!
立刻放下
Drop them now!
你们好
Hey, fellas.
闭嘴 渣滓
Shut up, scum.

No!

No!

No.
蕾伊
Rey.
无论你在哪里
Wherever you are…
你真难找
you are hard to find.
你真难摆脱
You’re hard to get rid of.
我在沙漠里逼你
I pushed you in the desert,
因为我需要看清
because I needed to see it.
我需要你看清
I needed you to see it.
你是谁
Who you are.
我知道你故事的下半段
I know the rest of your story.
蕾伊
Rey.
你骗人
You’re lying.
我从未骗过你
I never lied to you.
你的父母是无名之辈
Your parents were no one.
那是他们的选择
They chose to be.
为了保护你的安全
To keep you safe.
别说了
Don’t!
你记得的比你说的多
You remember more than you say.
我进入过你的脑中
I’ve been in your head.
我不想听
I don’t want this!
搜索你的记忆
Search your memories.

No!
想起他们
Remember them.
看见他们
See them.
亲爱的 蕾伊 要勇敢
My love. Rey, be brave.
你在这里会很安全
You’ll be safe here.
我保证
I promise.
回来
Come back!

No!
他们为保护你而卖♥♥了你
They sold you to protect you.
别说了
Stop talking.
蕾伊 我知道他们发生了什么
Rey, I know what happened to them.
快走
Move it.
忠义将军
Allegiant General,
拾荒者没和他们在一起
the scavenger is not with them.
把他们带下去 解决掉
Take them away. Terminate them.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
你不知道来龙去脉
You don’t know the whole story.
是帕尔帕廷下令抓走了你父母
It was Palpatine who had your parents taken.
他在找你
He was looking for you.
但他们不肯说出你的所在
But they wouldn’t say where you were.
所以他下了令
So he gave the order.
她不在贾库 她走了
She isn’t on Jakku. She’s gone.

No!

No!
原来你在那里
So that’s where you are.
你知道为什么皇帝一直想要你死
You know why the Emperor’s always wanted you dead.

No.
我会去告诉你
I’ll come tell you.
她在我的住处 封锁全舰
She was in my quarters. Lock down the ship.
其实
Actually…
我想亲自动手
I’d like to do this myself.
你之前要告诉蕾伊什么
What were you gonna tell Rey before?
你还在想那个
You still on that?
抱歉 现在时机不对吗
I’m sorry, is this a bad time?
是有些不合时宜 波
Yeah. Sort of is a bad time, Poe.
我们好像也没机会等到以后了
Well, ’cause later doesn’t really look like an option.
如果你想吐露什么心事
If you’re gonna let something off your chest,
也许现在时机正好…
maybe now’s not the worst time to…
间谍是我
I’m the spy.
-什么 -你
– What? – You?
我们没多少时间了
We don’t have much time.
我就知道
I knew it.
你才不知道呢
No, you did not.
你的操作编码是多少
What’s your operating number?
这是什么鸟语
That’s not even a language.
天啊 我的激光战首秀
Oh, dear! My first laser battle.
-其他人呢 -他们还没回来
– Where are the others? – They haven’t come back.
去找他们
Find them.
-快去 -好的
– Go. – Yes.
前方有朋友
Friends ahead.
找到他们了
Oh, yes, there they are!
BB-8 快点
BB-8, come on!
我关掉阻抗器 你有几秒钟的时间
I’ll shut down the impeders. You’ve got seconds.
千年隼在那
There she is.
她真顽强
She’s a survivor.
等等 等下
Wait. Wait.
-快朝我的手臂开一枪 -什么
– Blast me in the arm. Quick. – What?
不然他们会发现的
Or they’ll know.

No!
你为什么帮我们
Why are you helping us?
你们赢不赢我不在乎
I don’t care if you win.
我只要凯洛·伦输
I need Kylo Ren to lose.
为什么皇帝要追杀我
Why did the Emperor come for me?
他为什么连一个孩子都不放过
Why did he want to kill a child?
告诉我
Tell me.
因为他预见了你的未来
Because he saw what you would become.
你不仅仅是拥有力量
You don’t just have power.
你拥有他的力量
You have his power.
你是他的孙女
You’re his granddaughter.
你是帕尔帕廷家族的
You are a Palpatine.
我的母亲是维达的女儿
My mother was the daughter of Vader.
你的父亲是皇帝的儿子
Your father was the son of the Emperor.
帕尔帕廷不知道的是
What Palpatine doesn’t know
我们是原力的二分体 蕾伊
is we’re a dyad in the Force, Rey.
看似两人 实则一体
Two that are one.
我们合力杀死他 夺取王位
We’ll kill him together and take the throne.
你知道自己该怎么做
You know what you need to do.
你知道的
You know.
我知道
I do.
保持千年隼稳定
Hold her steady.
芬恩 快点
Finn, move fast!
蕾伊
Rey!
快来
Come on!
快 我接住你
Come on! I got you!
这是一次里应外合的入侵 忠义将军
It was a coordinated incursion, Allegiant General.
他们制♥服♥了守卫
They overpowered the guards
逼我带他们上飞船
and forced me to take them to their ship.
明白了
I see.
给我联♥系♥最高领袖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!