Get me the Supreme Leader.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
告诉他我们揪出间谍了
Tell him we found our spy.
我不知道他们为什么不跟上来
I don’t know why they’re not following us,
但我还是不放心
but I don’t trust it.
起落架坏了 有多严重
Landing gear’s busted? How busted?
重要的是找到寻路仪 找到厄西戈
All that matters is the wayfinder. Finding Exegol.
这正是我们在做的
That’s what we’re doing.
他杀死了我的母亲
He killed my mother.
还有我的父亲
And my father.
我要找到帕尔帕廷
I’m going to find Palpatine…
然后消灭他
and destroy him.
蕾伊 这不像你会说的话
Rey…that doesn’t sound like you.
蕾伊 我了解你…
Rey, I know you…
大家都说他们了解我
People keep telling me they know me.
恐怕没人了解我
I’m afraid no one does.
绝地学徒还活着
The Jedi apprentice still lives.
你是不是背叛了我
Perhaps you have betrayed me.
不要逼我用舰队对付你
Do not make me turn my fleet against you.
我知道她要去哪
I know where she’s going.
她永远成为不了绝地武士
She’ll never be a Jedi.
确保这一点
Make sure of it.
杀了她
Kill her.
那是什么
What… What is that?
是死星
It’s the Death Star.
旧战争中的罪恶之地
A bad place from an old war.
这真的是大海捞针了
It’s gonna take us years to find what we’re looking for.
天啊
Oh, dear.
“只有这把刀能确定”
“Only this blade tells.”
寻路仪就在那
The wayfinder’s there.
小心
Heads up.
着陆挺颠簸啊
Rough landing.
-不算最差的 -不算最好的
– I’ve seen worse. – I’ve seen better.
你们是反抗军的吗
Are you Resistance?
看情况
That depends.
我们收到了巴布·弗里克发来的信息
We picked up a transmission from someone named Babu Frik.
巴布·弗里克 他是我的老朋友
Babu Frik? Oh, he’s one of my oldest friends.
他说你们会来
He said you’d come.
他说你们是最后的希望了
He said you were the last hope.
我们得到废墟上去
We have to get to that wreck.
里面有我们需要的东西
There is something inside there we need.
我可以带你们从水上过去
I can take you there by water.
-这浪你没看到吗 -不是现在
– Have you seen the water? – Not now.
太危险了
Too dangerous.
我们明早天亮出发
We can go first light tomorrow.
我们等不了那么久 我们没有时间
We can’t wait that long. We don’t have the time.
也没有其他选择
Or the choice.
我们先把飞船修好
Let’s get that ship fixed.
你们有备用零件吗
Do you have any spare parts?
有一些
Some.
-我是詹娜 -我是波
– I’m Jannah. – I’m Poe.
你好
Hello.
不了 谢谢 不了 谢谢
No, thank you. No, thank you.
情况太可怕了
What a dreadful situation.
你们每天的生活都如此精彩吗
Is every day like this for you people?
太疯狂了
Madness.
我们搞清楚他的音量键在哪了吗
Did we ever find his volume control?
这是06 应该也能用
It’s an O-6, but should work.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是第一秩序的零件
This is a First Order part.
西边山脊上有一艘旧巡航舰
There’s an old cruiser on the west ridge.
从那里拆下来的
Stripped for parts.
那是我们以前服役的巡航舰
The one we were assigned to.
我们用它逃出来了
The one we escaped in.
等等 你曾是第一秩序的
Okay, wait. You were First Order?
不是自愿的
Not by choice.
我们都是小时候就被征召入伍
We were conscripted as kids. All of us.
我是TZ-1719 冲锋队员
I was TZ-1719. Stormtrooper.
我是FN-2187
FN-2187.

You?
我不知道还有人逃出来
I never knew there were more.
逃兵吗 我们这里所有人都是冲锋队员
Deserters? All of us here were stormtroopers.
我们在安捷岛战役中哗变了
We mutinied at the battle of Ansett Island.
他们命令我们射杀平民
They told us to fire on civilians.
我们下不了手
We wouldn’t do it.
我们放下了武器
We laid our weapons down.
-所有人吗 -整个连队
– All of you? – The whole company.
我都不知道一切是如何发生的
I don’t even know how it happened.
不是什么深思熟虑之后的抉择 更像是…
It wasn’t a decision, really, it was like…
一种直觉
an instinct.
感觉
Feeling.
一种感觉
A feeling.
原力
The Force.
原力引导我来到此处
The Force brought me here.
它带我结识了蕾伊 还有波
It brought me to Rey. And Poe.
你说得好像你能肯定是真的一样
You say that like you’re sure it’s real.
就是真的
It’s real.
我当时还不太确定
I wasn’t sure then…
但现在我深信不疑
but I am now.
兄弟 怎么了
What is it, buddy?
什么叫你没看到她
What do you mean you haven’t seen her?
她把水上飞机开走了
She took the skimmer?
她怎么想的
What the hell was she thinking?
波 我们得追上她
Poe, we gotta go after her.
我们先修好千年隼
We’ll get the Falcon fixed,
然后赶紧去追她
and get out there as fast as we can.
不 我们追不上的
No, we’re gonna lose her.
她抛下了我们 你想怎么追 游过去吗
Look, she left us! What do you wanna do? Swim?
她不太对劲
She’s not herself.
你不明白她对抗的是什么
You have no idea what she’s fighting.
你就明白吗
And you do?
对 我明白
Yeah, I do.
莱娅也明白
And so does Leia.
我不是莱娅
Well, I’m not Leia.
你说的没错
That’s for damn sure.
芬恩
Finn.
还有一架水上飞机
There’s another skimmer.
不要畏惧真实的自己
Don’t be afraid of who you are.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
你想向我的母亲证明你是绝地武士
You wanted to prove to my mother that you were a Jedi…
但你却证明了别的
but you’ve proven something else.
你已经无法回到她身边了
You can’t go back to her now.
就像我不能一样
Like I can’t.
还给我
Give it to me.
黑暗面存在于我们的本性中
The dark side is in our nature.
别再挣扎了
Surrender to it.
把它
Give it…
还给我
to me.
你要想去厄西戈 只能和我一起
The only way you’re getting to Exegol is with me.

No!
莱娅知道必须做什么 R2
Leia knows what must be done, R2.
现在联♥系♥她的儿子
To reach her son now…
会耗尽她仅剩的精力
will take all the strength she has left.
蕾伊
Rey!
蕾伊
Rey!

No!
我们不能过去
No, we can’t follow them!
-我不能抛下她 -不能过去
– I can’t leave her! – We can’t!
蕾伊
Rey!

Ben.
莱娅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!