That all?
不 忠义将军
No, Allegiant General.
沙漠中还有一架运输机
There was another transport in the desert.
带回了一名有价值的囚犯
It brought back a valuable prisoner.
囚犯
Prisoner?
曾与汉·索罗一起飞行的野兽
The beast used to fly with Han Solo.
把它带去六号♥审讯室
Take it to Interrogation Six.
快走
Move it.
我们只剩八个小时了
We’ve only got eight hours left.
我们该怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
我们还能做什么 必须回基地去了
What can we do? We gotta go back to base.
我们没时间回去了 不能放弃
We don’t have time to go back. We are not giving up.
回去的话 楚伊就白死了
If we do that, Chewie died for nothing.
波 那把刀在楚伊手上
Poe, Chewie had the dagger!
那我们就想别的办法
Well, then we gotta find another way.
没别的办法了 那是寻路仪下落的
Well, there isn’t. That was the only clue
唯一线索 现在也没了
to the wayfinder thing, and it’s gone.
没错
So true.
那些刻字现在只存在于我的记忆中了
The inscription lives only in my memory now.
等等
Hold on.
那把刀上的刻字存在你的记忆中
The inscription that was on the dagger is in your memory?
是的 波大♥师♥
Yes, Master Poe.
但是不能调取对禁用语言的翻译
But the translation from a forbidden language cannot be retrieved.
那需要进行记忆旁路完全编辑
That is short of a complete redacted memory bypass.
完全什么
A complete what?
这种行为非常危险和罪恶
It’s a terribly dangerous and sinful act…
是社会败类和犯罪分子对不知情的机器人做的事
performed on unwitting droids by dregs and criminals.
就这么干吧
Let’s do that.
我认识一位黑市机器人维修员
I know a black market droidsmith.
黑市机器人维修员
Black market droidsmith?
-但他在基吉米 -基吉米怎么了
– But he’s on Kijimi. – What’s wrong with Kijimi?
我在基吉米风水不顺
I had a little bad luck on Kijimi.
但如果这次任务失败 就前功尽弃了
But if this mission fails, it’s all been for nothing.
我们一直以来的努力都白费了
All we’ve done, all this time.
我们都要坚持下去
We’re all in this.
直到终点
Until the end.
为了楚伊
For Chewie.
-说好了 -说好了
– Hands? – Hands.
为了楚伊
For Chewie.
基吉米
Kijimi.
充电完成
Battery charged.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -不 不了 谢谢
– Hello. – No… No, thank you.
看来他被虐待过
Looks like someone treated him badly.
没事的 你现在有我们了
It’s all right. You’re with us now.
UATT巡逻步行机
U-A-T-T walker patrol,
前往60大道
head down thoroughfare 60.
开门 找你问话
Open up. You’re wanted for questioning.
检查路这边
Check this side of the street.
门锁上了
Door is locked.
前往下一户
Move on to the next one.
请定期向我报告
Give me regular reports, please.
你 去墙边站好
You, up against the wall.
出示你的证件
Show me your identification.
你的证件呢
Where is your identification?
到处都是他们的人
They’re everywhere.
求你们了 饶了她 她没做坏事
Please, leave her alone. She didn’t do anything.
好了 我知道我们该怎么办
All right, I know what we should do.
我也知道 应该离开
So do I. We should leave.
闭嘴吧 3PO
Clam it, Threepio.
跟我来
Follow me.
好了 我们这边走
All right. Let’s head down this way.
听说僧侣门有人看到你了
Heard you were spotted at Monk’s Gate.
我想 “他不会蠢到回来这里吧”
Thought, “He’s not stupid enough to come back here.”
那我可让你意外了
Oh, you’d be surprised.
-这是谁 -怎么回事
– Who’s this? – What’s going on?
各位 这是佐伊 佐伊 这是蕾伊和芬恩
Guys, this is Zorii. Zorii, this is Rey and Finn.
我现在就可以扣下扳机
I could pull this trigger right now.
-我见识过你更狠的时候 -那还是因为小事
– I’ve seen you do worse. – For a lot less.
我们能 谈一谈吗
Can we just, uh… talk about this?
我想看到你脑袋开花
I wanna see your brains in the snow.
所以你还在生气了
So, you’re still mad?
佐伊 我们需要你的帮助
Zorii, we could use your help.
我们要尽快把这个机器人的脑袋撬开
We gotta crack this droid’s head open and fast.
你说什么
Pardon me!
我们想找巴布·弗里克
We’re trying to find Babu Frik.
巴布 巴布只和队友合作
Babu? Babu only works with the crew.
而你已经不是队友了
That’s not you anymore.
什么队友
What crew?
他居然从没提起过
Oh, funny he never mentioned it.
你们这位朋友以前是走私香料的
Your friend’s old job was running spice.
你以前是香料走私犯
You were a spice runner?
-你以前不是冲锋队员吗 -你以前是香料走私犯
– You were a stormtrooper? – Were you a spice runner?
你以前不是拾荒者吗 我们可以反问一晚上
Were you a scavenger? We could do this all night.
你们可没有一晚上了
You don’t have all night.
我还在收拾你离开我去加入反抗军
You know, I’m still digging out of the hole you put me in
留下的烂摊子
when you left to join the Resistance.

You.
你是他们在找的人
You’re the one they’re looking for.
她的悬赏金或许能还清你的债
Bounty for her just might cover us.
-动手 -别动手
– Djak’kankah! – Don’t djak’kankah.
我们真的需要你的帮助
We could really use your help.
拜托了
Please.
你可能不在乎
Not that you care…
但我觉得你还不错
but I think you’re okay.
我在乎
I care.
T-18上线了吗
T-18’s online yet?
是 长官 正在搜索周边
Yes, sir. Scouting the perimeter.
步行机 跟紧了
Walkers. Stay close by.
波·达默龙 香料走私贩 走私香料
Poe Dameron, spice runner. Runner of spice.
-行了 -带上香料啊
– All right. – Get your spice!
快点 3PO
Come on, Threepio.
巴布在后面
Babu’s in the back.
别在意我们
Don’t mind us.
我真不明白我为什么要同意这么做
I haven’t the faintest idea why I agreed to this.
我一定是故障了
I must be malfunctioning.
我一定是故障了
I must be malfunctioning.
巴布·弗里克
Babu Frik?
你能帮我们这个忙吗
Can you help us with this?
佐伊 这能行吗
Zorii? Is this gonna work?
他说在你们机器人的
He says he’s found something
记忆库的禁区有发现
in your droid’s forbidden memory bank.
一些语句 从西斯语翻译过来的
Words, translated from Sith.
-就是这个 -我们就是要这个
– That’s it. – Yeah, that’s what we need.
你和什么人打交道啊 怎么还说西斯语
Who are you hanging out with that speaks Sith?
你能让他…
Can you make him…
巴布 你能让他翻译出来吗
Babu, can you make him translate it?
可以 但会导致完全的…
Yes. But it will cause a complete…
完全的记忆清除
A complete memory wipe.
等等 我们让他翻译出来后
Wait, wait, wait. We make him translate it…
他就什么都不记得了
he won’t remember… anything?
机器人 记忆变空白
Droid, memory go blank.
一片空白
Blank, blank.
肯定有别的办法
There must be some other way.
R2难道不备份你的记忆吗
Doesn’t Artoo back up your memory?
拜托
Please.
R2的储存单元众所周知地不可靠
Artoo’s storage units are famously unreliable.
你比我们都清楚几率有多大
You know the odds better than any of us.
我们还有别的选择吗
Do we have a choice?
如果这次任务失败

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!