放轻松
Easy.
好 杰克逊 看你的了
All right, Jackson. You’re on.

Me?
你是语言学家 试着和他们交流下
You’re the linguist. Try to talk to ’em.

Hi.
你跟他们说了什么
What the hell did you say to him?
什么也没说
Nothing.

Hey.
没事的
It’s okay.
不用害怕 懂吗 明白吗
It’s okay. It’s okay. See? See? Yeah.
主要成分 石英
Quartz, primary element.
我也不知道是什么意思
I can’t make it out.
听起来很耳熟 有点类似柏柏尔语
It sounds familiar… a bit like Berber.
又像其他语言
Maybe Chadic or Omotic.
谢谢
Thank you.

Here.
这是什么意思
What’s that mean?
我一无所知
I have no idea.
他邀请我们跟他走
He’s inviting us to go with him.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为他就是在邀请我们跟他走
Because he’s inviting us to go with him.
我们本来就要寻找文明
We were looking for signs of civilization.
很明显 我们已经找到了
Obviously, we found it.
要想回去 这是最好的机会
You want me to get us back home, this is our best shot.
上校 他说的没错
Colonel, he’s right.
我分♥析♥了一下他们开采的矿物
I took some readings on what they were mining back there.
和星际之门的成分完全一样
It’s the same material as the Stargate.
联♥系♥营地
Radio base camp.
告诉他们注意警戒 直到我们回去
Tell ’em to keep that area secured until we get back.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
营地 回话
Base camp, come in.
等一等
Hold on.
费瑞提 找到他们了 过来
Feretti, I’ve got ’em! Come on!
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
长官 你能再说一遍吗
Can you repeat that, sir?
奥尼尔上校说保护好营地
Colonel O’Neil has requested that you secure base camp.
看来我们要在这里呆一段时间了
Looks like we’re gonna be Here for a while.
是 长官
Okay, sir.
怎么回事
So what’s the story?
他们发现了什么
Did they find something?
我们不回去了
They’re not coming back, Okay?
这不太好
This is not good. I’m telling you guys.
拉之眼
The eye of Ra.
那是埃及的太阳神
It’s the Egyptian sun god.
他们以为我们是他的使者
They think he sent us here.
是的 可能就是这玩意才使他们这么想的吧
Yeah. I wonder what could’ve given them that idea?
拉 拉
Ra. Ra?
他们这是要到哪儿去
Where they all goin’?
请回答 费瑞提 我听不见你的话
Come in. Come in. Feretti, I can’t hear you.
长官 没办法听清
Sir, I can’t make this out.
费瑞提 请重复
Feretti, say again.
我们必须放弃主营地
We have to abandon the base camp!
重复 我们必须放弃主营地
Repeat, we have to abandon base camp!
没有用 没有用的
It’s useless! It won’t work in this!
弗里曼 快走 快
Freeman, let’s go! Let’s move!
全体进入里面掩蔽
Everybody, back inside. Come on!
尽量多带物品
Just take what you can carry!
电池包 带上它
The battery pack! Grab it!
我们立刻回去
All right. We’re goin’ back right now.

Let’s go.
等一下
Wait. Wait!
让一让
Move it. Move it.
回去 让一让
Get back. Move it.
让一让路
Move out of the way.
离开这
Get over here.
待在这里
Stay here.
是什么 上校
What is it, Colonel?
大沙暴 正往这里来
Sandstorm comin’ this way.
真是一个开枪的绝妙理由
That would’ve been an excellent reason to shoot everyone.
在沙暴结束之前 我们将待在这里
We’ll stay until it’s over.
对不起
I’m sorry. All right?
回到金字塔里去
Get back into the pyramid!
这沙暴是从哪里冒出来的
The hell did that come from?
卡瓦斯基 布朗 收到了吗
Kawalsky? Brown? Do you read?
杰克逊 我们不该乱吃这儿的东西
Hey, Jackson. I don’t think we should eat any food here.
不吃的话 他们也许会认为这是一种侮辱
I don’t know. They might consider that an insult.
好吧 我们现在不能冒犯他们 是吗 丹尼尔
Well, we don’t want to offend them, now, do we, Daniel?
味道像鸡肉
Tastes like chicken.
很像鸡肉 味道好极了
Tastes like chicken. It’s good.
味道…
Tastes…
味道像鸡肉 不错
Tastes like chicken. Good!
杰克逊 你说那是个埃及符号♥
Jackson. You said that was an Egyptian symbol.
没错 拉之眼
Yeah, the eye of Ra.
那么理所当然的
Would you say then that it might stand to reason
他们是否也使用埃及象形文字
that if they know one Egyptian symbol…
是的
Yes.
出了什么事
What the hell’s goin’ on?
看来写字对他们是禁忌
It seems like writing is forbidden to them.
怎么 干什么
What? What?
他们要我跟他们一起去
They want me to go with them.
要不要去
Should I stay?
我还是跟他们走好了 我去 不会有事的
I’ll go with them. I’ll go. I’ll be fine.
好的 很好 够了 够了
Okay. That’s good. All right. All right.
什么味道
What is that smell?
够了 真的够了
It’s… Okay. That’s good.
好了 我认为够干净了
I think that’s good. My hands are pretty clean.
非常感谢
Thank you very, very much.
非常感谢 真是太好了
Thank you very… That was very nice.
谢谢 很好
Thank you. That was great.
我闻起来好多了
I smell much better, now that…
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
老天 我闻起来像头牦牛
Oh, christ. I smell like a yak.
不 不 够了
No, No. please, no more. Please.
拜托 不要了 我很干净
Please, no more. I’m fine. I’m clean.
我想你又是一位帮我梳洗的人…
I thought you were one of the other cleaning…
不 不 你无须这样
No. You don’t have to do that. Please.
你还是出去的好 好吗
Maybe you should go. Okay?
没事的 也许你应该离开
It’s okay. Maybe you should go.
没事 没事 来吧
No, No. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s all right. Here.
让我来处理
Let me grab this.
不不 这是我的意思 我想要…谢谢你
No, no, no, no. It’s me. I wanted to… thank you.
我想…我非常高兴
I wanted to… I’m very happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
不 是我的名字
No, I’m…
丹尼尔 我叫丹尼尔
Daniel. I’m Daniel.
莎拉
Sha’uri.
我们来自…
We came…
这个金字塔 明白吗 我们从金字塔来
Pyramid. See, we came from the pyramid.
没关系
It’s okay.
别介意
Never mind.
没关系
It’s okay.
地球
Earth?
你懂象形文
You know this symbol?
你懂象形文
You know this symbol?
你见过这个符号♥
You’ve seen this symbol?
带我去看 你带我去看看
Show me. You show me.
卡瓦斯基 基地呼叫 收到了吗
Kawalsky, this is base. Do you copy?
你这是在浪费电池
You’re wasting the battery.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!