Freeze and enhance.
我们可以清楚看到门的另一边
You can clearly see the gate on the other side.
那两扇门互相联♥系♥形成一个不同世界间的通道
Both gates must have functioned as a doorway between our worlds.
这些数据表明空气条件与这里相符
These readings tell us it’s an atmospheric match.
拥有近似气压 温度 还有氧气
Barometric pressure, temperature and, most importantly, oxygen.
但这些符号♥有点不同 和我们这端的门并不符合
These markings are different. They don’t match the symbols on our gate.
也许我们该中止这个计划了
That’s why we may have to abort.
若不进行探查 这个计划就不会有进展
This project is for naught without a reconnaissance mission.
一旦我们到达另一头
Once on the other side,
就可以破解门上的密语
You would have to decipher the markings on their gate…
并依此把队伍带回来
And, in essence, dial home in order to bring the team back.
我真不知道我们还能再做些什么
Based on this new information, I don’t see how we can do that.
我可以去
Well, I could do that.
你确定
Are you sure?
绝对肯定
Positive.
这家伙的脑子进水了
He’s full of shit.
现在你是我们的成员了
You’re on the team.
你必须明白 这事非常复杂
You understand this complicates things.
这就是为什么需要你的原因
That’s why I wanted you, Jack.
我们打开了一扇通往未知世界的门
We’ve opened a doorway to a world we know nothing about.
杰克逊
Jackson.
哦 你好
Hello. Hi.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
不 我不能…
No, I…
收下
Yes.
这是我小时候在星门附近找到的
I found it with Stargate when I was a child.
曾经带给我好运
It has brought me luck.
你可以回来的时候再还我
You can bring It back to me.
使用备用系统 储备电源开启
Backup storage. Reserve power on.
安全 清场
Let’s do it.
我们走
Let’s get it down.
监视设备启动…
Surveillance and monitoring…
倒计时
Ten-hut!
要交代什么的趁现在说
If anybody has anything to say, now’s the time to say it.
矢量追踪仪设置完成
Vector tracking set.
进行分子解构
Molecular deconstruction in progress.
杰克逊 没事了 已经到了
Jackson. It’s all right. It’s over.
照看他一下
Stay whth him.
杰克逊 快起来吧
Jackson. Just listen to me. Keep moving.
走吧
It wears off in a minute.
好家伙
What a rush.
全体整装 准备出发
Prepare to move out.
分三组行动
Three teams. Let’s Go.
白队 出发
White team, go.
准备好了吗
Ready? Okay.
二队行动
Team two, move up.
确认安全
Clear. No contact.
氧气比率稳定
O2 ratio stable.
外面的情况相同
Conditions are similar to inside.
去外面瞧瞧
I’m gonna take a look around.
卡瓦斯基 费瑞提
Kawalsky. Feretti.
到达位置
Move up there. Good.
我明白了
I knew it.
1-3-3-2
报告
Report.
我们周围四分之一英里范围几乎全是相同的地形
A Quarter-mile perimeter survey is just about complete, sir.
把这个收起来 所有人退回去
Wrap this up. Get everybody Back inside.
一小时后准备通过星门返回
I want all you people back through the Stargate within the hour.
你跟我们一起回去吧 上校
You’re coming with us, aren’t you, Colonel?
长官
Sir?
杰克逊
Jackson.
准备启动星际之门
Start working on the Stargate.
那都是干什么的
What’s that all about?
我也不知道 费瑞提
I don’t know, Feretti.
我需要一些时间
I’m gonna need more time.
附近应该还有其他建筑物
I mean, there’s bound to be more structures here…
或是其他文明的遗迹
or some other traces of civilization.
这趟不急着调查 只需返回汇报情况就可
Not this trip. Just get back in there and re-establish contact.
没有这么简单
Well, it’s not that easy.
这里就像是吉萨金字塔的复♥制♥品
This is a replica of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
我们不打算发现一些象形文字或者雕刻吗
We’re not gonna find any hieroglyphic inscriptions or carved relief.
最好还是去周围瞧瞧
I mean, we really need to look around more.
你来这儿的任务是重新启动星门 行还是不行
Your job here is to realign the Stargate. Can you do that or not?
我不能
I can’t.
是你不能 还是不愿意
You can’t or you won’t?
我能破解星门上的密语
I can decipher the symbols on the Stargate,
但启动还需要重新组序
but I need an order of alignment.
我只是需要找到一些和地球上的石盖一样的东西
Now, those Coordinates were marked on tablets back on Earth…
肯定就在这里附近
And there must be something like that here.
找的到就万事大吉
And I just need to find it.
找 你这是什么意思
Find it? What do you mean, find it?
你没有说过还有这么回事
You didn’t say anything about finding anything.
好吧 我只是假定它一定会在这里
Well, I assumed the tablets would be here. I mean, right here.
你假定
You assumed?
你这个说谎的混♥蛋♥
You’re a lying son of a bitch!
你从就没说过还要寻找东西
You didn’t say a word about finding anything!
卡瓦斯基
Kawalsky.
带兄弟们就地扎营 整理补给品
Set up a camp down here. Organize our supplies.
真不敢相信 我们被困在这里了
You know, I can’t believe we’re stuck here.
不要说这种不吉利的话 费瑞提
Don’t be such a doomsayer, Feretti.
来休息一下
Yeah, give it a rest.

Yes, Please.
如果我们没有迅速返回的话
If we’re not back soon,
他们就会从另一端把门打开
they’ll just turn on the gate from the other side.
不是那么回事
Oh, No. It doesn’t work that way.
如果不能从这端打开
You see, If you don’t turn it on from here,
我们就真正的被困在这儿了 明白
we’re screwed, okay?
所以我和你们说 我们哪儿也去不了
So I’m telling you guys, we’re not going anywhere.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这个帐篷真漂亮
This is a nice tent.
大家都有自己的帐篷 真好
We each get a tent. That’s nice.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
电热毯 才用不上这个
Thermal blanket. I don’t need that.
去和他谈谈
Talk to him.
什么都有 怎么就缺太阳镜
I got everything here but sunblock.
嗨 嘿
Hey. Hi.

Hey.
你现在是否该干些什么
Isn’t there something you should be doing right now…
例如把我们从这鬼地方带回去
Like getting us out of here?
爽足粉 好极了
Foot powder. Great.
老兄 够酷的
Now that’s cold.
长官 营地搭建完毕
Base camp is up, sir.
杰克逊在哪儿
Where’s Jackson?
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好孩子
That’s a good boy.
别怕 好孩子
It’s okay. Good boy.
怎么 你想要 你也想要尝尝
What? What do you want? You want some of this?
给 喜欢么
Here you go. You like that?
慢慢吃 慢慢吃
There you go. There you go.
换了我就不会乱喂东西
I wouldn’t feed that thing.
它套有轭具 是被驯养的动物
It’s got a harness! It’s domesticated!
该死
Damn it.
松开绳子
Let go of it!
救命…
Help me…
救命
Help me!
停下了
Stop it.
没事吧 杰克逊
You okay, Jackson?
卡瓦斯基
Kawalsky.
你掉了这些
You dropped these.
布朗
Brown.
离我远点
Get away from me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!