aren’t you?
对吧?
Come on.
来吧
This is Roughneck 2-0.
这是硬汉部队
Brain Bug sighted moving west of grid five.
虫族首脑往西五区前进
Run!
快跑
Go! Go!
快 快
Give me the nuke! You trying to be a hero, Watkins?
核弹给我 你想当英雄吗?
I’m trying to kill some bugs, sir!
我想要除虫
Get outta here! Get outta here!
你们快走
Move!
快走吧
Come on! You like that? You like that? Come on!
走吧
You want a little more?
想死吗? 吃子弹吧
You like that? You like that? You like that? You like that? You want a little more?
想死吗? 吃子弹吧
Come on! Come on!
来呀 来呀
Come on, come on, come on!
走吧
Come on, Carmen.
来吧 卡门
We did it! We won!
我们成功了!
What’s going on? They got it!
怎么回事? 逮到它了
Come on!
来呀
What’s it thinking, Colonel?
它在想什么 中校?
It’s afraid.
它很害怕
It’s afraid!
怕得要命
Come on. Yeah!
快 好!
Carl! Carl! Hey!
卡尔! 卡尔!
Well, look who’s here. You made it. Good.
你们还活着 很好
It was you, wasn’t it? You told me how to find Carmen.
你教我的 是你教我去找卡门
Well, that’s classified.
这是机密
You know, whenever the three of us are together…
我们三个在一起就…
I feel like things might just work out.
能无往不胜
I hope you’re right, Carmen.
希望你说的对 卡门
We’ve got one of their Brains now. Pretty soon we’ll know how they think.
我们逮到虫族首脑 很快就知道它们的弱点
And then we’ll know how to beat them.
这样一来就能击败它们
One day it will all be over…
有一天战争会结束
and everyone will forget that this was the moment.
大家会忘记这场奋战的功臣
This is when it turned.
回想之时
And it wasn’t the mighty Fleet, it wasn’t some fancy new weapon.
不是强大的舰队或是犀利的武器
It was a drill instructor named Zim who captured a Brain.
而是逮到虫族首脑的辛姆教官
Yeah! Zim?
好 辛姆?
Zim. Zim got the bug.
辛姆逮到大虫
Zim got the bug, man!
辛姆逮到大虫
Good job, Sergeant. Thank you, sir.
干得好 中士 谢谢你 长官
That would be private, sir. Carry on, Private.
我是二等兵 继续 二等兵
Yes, sir! Yeah!
是的 长官 好
What mysteries will the Brain Bug reveal?
虫族首脑将透露什么秘密?
Federal scientists are working around the clock to probe its secrets.
科学家日以继夜 探索它的奥秘
Once we understand the bug, we will defeat it.
一旦了解虫族就能消灭它们
We have the ships.
我们有舰队
We have the weapons.
我们有武器
We need soldiers.
我们需要战士
Soldiers like Lieutenant Stack Lumbrezer.
像丝黛克中尉这种战士
We’re over the target area now, Captain.
抵达目标区 舰长
And Captain Carmen Ibanez. This is the captain speaking.
还有卡门·艾邦妮兹舰长 我是舰长
All personnel prepare for drop.
准备降落
Soldiers like Private Ace Levy and Lieutenant John Rico.
二等兵利维和瑞哥中尉
Come on, you apes! You wanna live forever?
大兵们 拚命吧
We need you all.
我们需要你
Service guarantees citizenship.
服役就有公民权

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!