Yeah! To The Mob! To The Mob!
转身 甩头 甩掉它
We turn our back and whip our hair and just shake it off
转身 甩头 甩掉它
I turn my back and whip my hair and just shake it off
-好吧 -快起来 肖恩 给我做一个
-Okay, okay. -Come on, Sean. Do it.
再睡十分钟好吗 小甜心
Ten more minutes. Okay, sweet pea?
转身 甩头 甩掉它
I turn my back and whip my hair and just shake it off
好吧 就一次
Fine. One verse.
我前后甩头
I whip my hair back and forth
-我前后甩头 -我前后甩头
-I whip my hair back and forth -I whip my hair back and forth
-我前后甩头 -我前后甩头
-I whip my hair back and forth… -I whip my hair back and…
甩开它
Just whip it
我就担心这个
This is what I was afraid of.
一有了节拍 我就停不下来
Once I start feeling that rhythm, I can’t stop.
我教你一个新动作 好吗
I got a new move for you, okay?
这叫大海之浪
It’s called the ”ocean motion.”
这是大海 浪花翻滚
Here’s the ocean, here comes the motion.
你试试 大海 翻滚
You try. Okay? Ocean… Motion…
我们一起做
Let’s do it together.
大海 翻滚
Ocean… Motion…
大海之浪
Ocean motion…
抓到你了
I got you!
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥巨头
Real estate development
比尔·安德森宣布
magnate Bill Anderson is about to announce
一个斥资十亿美元的项目即将落户迈阿密
a billion-dollar development project somewhere in downtown Miami.
-早上好 -我去给你煎几个蛋
-Morning. -I can make you some eggs.
不用了 我要早点去开会
That’s okay. I’ve got to go to work early for some meeting.
怎么了 你看到了吗
So? You see it?
拜托 这是最好的一次
Come on. It was the best one yet.
妈妈 肖恩在说什么
Mom, what’s Sean talking about?
你舅舅昨天让海滨路瘫痪了
Your uncle shut down Ocean Drive yesterday.
萨拉 快去刷牙 我们再过五分钟出门
Sarah, go brush your teeth. We’re gonna leave in five minutes.
好吧
Fine.
你能别再那么做了吗
Could you please stop that?
我不想让她效仿你
I don’t want her thinking that what you’re doing is okay.
有什么不对的
What’s wrong with it?
你昨天又上新闻了
You were on the news again yesterday.
你要是被捕了怎么办
What’s gonna happen when you get arrested?
不会的 你为什么要这样
I’m not gonna get busted. Why are you acting like this?
因为这个比赛最多只能浪费你的时间
Because this whole contest is a long shot. At best.
为什么不回学校去拿个学位
Why don’t you go back to school and get a profession?
别这样 你就不想与众不同吗
Come on. Didn’t you ever want to be a part of something different?
我的弟弟 职业快闪族
My little brother, the professional flash mobber.
我跟我朋友杰西卡谈过
I was talking to my friend, Jessica.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
她在航运公♥司♥工作
She works at this shipping company,
他们有一个管理培训计划
and they have this management training program.
你得从最基层做起
You have to start out at the bottom,
但是如果你能干 他们还可以送你上夜校
but if you catch on, they even pay for your night school.
拜托你考虑一下吧
Please just think about it.
我不需要考虑
I don’t have to think about it.
我们会赢的
We are gonna win this thing.
那时候人们就会注意到我们 必须的
When we do, people are gonna notice. They’ll have to.
萨拉 我们走了
Sarah, come on!
希望如此吧
Well, Let’s hope so.
因为现在
Because right now,
有只猫唱歌♥的视频要追上你们了
you’re getting your butts kicked by a singing cat.
我就知道你看了
I knew you watched it!
我来迈阿密只有一个原因
I came to Miami for one reason.
让迪蒙特成为南海滩的一道风景
To turn the Dimont into the top destination in South Beach.
这还只是一个开始 在接下来的几个月
And that’s just the beginning. In the coming months,
我计划修建一个全新的公♥寓♥式酒店
I plan to break ground on a new hotel and residential complex.
接下来
And after that, continue
再修建一座迈阿密最大的酒店
building the greatest hotels Miami has ever seen.
只要你们认真工作 我也不会亏待你们
If you work hard for me, I will be loyal to you.
举个例子 莱恩先生
Mr. Ryan, for example, started
在商学院时就开始为我工作
working for me when he was still in business school.
现在他已经是迪蒙特的总经理了
And now he’s general manager of the Dimont.
快点 该死
Come on, damn it!
年轻人
Young man.
说好了20分钟之前集♥合♥
The entire staff was asked to be here 20 minutes ago.
抱歉 我的闹钟坏了
I’m sorry. My alarm is all messed up.
我接受你的道歉 但是你被开除了
I accept your apology, but you no longer work here.
等等 什么
Wait… What?
别站着了 干我们这行的
Don’t bother staying. In our profession,
死了都要守时
punctuality is not an option.
我在这工作一年多了
I’ve worked here over a year!
需要我叫保安吗
Do we need security to escort you out?
我厚待你们也是有条件的
There’s a flip-side to my loyalty.
如果你不信守合约
If you don’t hold up your end of the deal,
那我也不欠你什么
I don’t owe you anything.
我们的客户都追求卓越
Anderson customers expect excellence.
这也是我对你们的要求
I expect nothing less from you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 安德森先生
Thank you, Mr. Anderson.
好了 大家开始工作吧
Okay, let’s get to work.
你怎么能这么说
How could you say that?
因为身为人父
Because the whole thing
我的直觉告诉我不该是这样的
goes against every instinct I have as a parent.
我不明白为什么
I don’t understand why.
试着站在我的立场想想
Look at it from my perspective.
好像你退学了 我还要奖励你
It’s like I’m rewarding you for dropping out of college.
我上大学是因为你想让我去
I only went to college because you wanted me to.
那是温伍德舞团的原因 对吧
So this is all about the Wynwood thing, right?
他们是世界上
They’re one of the best
最棒的现代舞团 爸爸
contemporary dance companies in the world, Dad.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know how I feel about this.
有多少人因为跳舞成功的
How many people make it as a dancer?
千分之一 还是万分之一
One out of 1,000? One out of 10,000?
-对啊 -你小时候喜欢跳舞是一回事
-Yeah. -It’s one thing to dance when you’re a kid,
要把舞蹈作为事业又是另外一回事
and it’s another thing to try to make a career out of it.
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
我要一个火腿蛋松饼
I’ll have the eggs Benedict.
你要水果和酸奶吗
Fruit and yogurt?
这位小姐要水果和酸奶
Fruit and yogurt for the young lady.
我的天啊 真对不起
Oh, my God! I am so sorry.
没关系 没关系
It’s all right. No problem.
艾米丽 大家为了这个机会不择手段
Emily, most people would kill for an opportunity
但我这么求你你都不要
like the one I am practically begging you to take.
你努力工作 以后可以经营整个公♥司♥
You work hard, you could end up running the whole company.
我只是不明白你的态度
I just don’t understand the attitude…
我重新给你拿一杯橙汁
I’ll grab you another orange juice.
艾米丽 我在跟你说话
Emily! I’m talking to you.
我在听
I heard you.
这样吧
Let’s agree to this.
如果这个夏天你还不能成为职业舞者
Either you’re a professional dancer by the end of the summer,
你就回克利夫兰为我工作
or you come home to Cleveland and work for me.
我们以前总能达成一致的
We used to see eye-to-eye on everything.
你还记得吗 艾米丽和爸爸并肩作战
You remember? Emily and Dad versus the world?
现在怎么了呢
What happened?
我们还是可以达成一致的 爸爸
We can still see eye-to-eye, Dad.
我们可以的
We can.
我只是希望你能够
I just also wish that you
尊重我的选择
could want for me what I want for myself.
对不起
Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我正准备下班 听到了音乐就来了
I was just getting off of work. I heard the music.
我叫肖恩
I’m Sean.
你叫艾米丽 是吧
You’re Emily, right?
我们在俱乐部见过
We’ve met at the club.
我知道
I know.
是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!