老天 算了吧
God, no.
你把我补的牙都捶掉了 你这个疯子
But you knocked one of my fillings loose, you crazy freak.
从现在开始 你只能打这儿 行吧
From now on, this is the only thing you get to hit, okay?
等一下
Hang on.
-肖恩 -最近怎么样
– Yo, Sean. – Hey, what’s up?
我们很抱歉 所有人都很抱歉
We’re sorry, man. All of us.
是啊 黑帮团没了你就不一样了
Yeah, I mean the Mob ain’t the same without you, man.
我们找不回黑帮团的本色
We took The Mob, everything we had,
我们把健康向上的舞蹈变得丑陋不堪
we turned something positive into something ugly.
也许我们还有办法补救
Maybe there’s a way to fix all that.
能再给自己一次机会
To give us one more shot.
我们要怎么做
To do what?
去做黑帮团本应做的事
To do what The Mob was intended to do.
让世人听到我们的声音
To be heard.
这已经不再是为竞赛了
It’s not about a contest anymore.
而是为了代表大家表达我们的心声
It’s about giving the people that can’t speak a voice.
只不过这次我们需要更多的人 很多很多
Only thing is, we’re gonna need more voices. A lot more.
这应该没问题
That shouldn’t be a problem.
我们大伙跟你想的一样
We’ve got a lot of folks around here that like to be heard.
这可不假
That’s so true.
咱们有活儿干了
Well, we’ve got some work to do.
还是留着他好
We don’t have to replace him after all.
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight.
大伙儿听着
Listen up, listen up!
这段不是自♥由♥发挥
It’s not a freestyle session.
是在这儿 第二个动作在下面这儿
It’s up here. The second one is down here.
再来一遍
Do it again.
这要真能成功 我们就创造奇迹了
lf this works, it’s gonna be a damn miracle.
对啊
Yeah.
我们需要尽可能多的帮助
We’re gonna need all the help we can get.
杰森 怎么了
Jason. What’s up?
最近怎么样
What’s going on?
听着 我在迈阿密有个大活动
Listen, I’ve got something big popping off in Miami.
还需要点人手
I’m gonna need some bangers to help pull it off.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
没问题 你想要什么样的
Okay. What have you got in mind?
瞧好这个
Check this out.
很酷吧
That’s fresh, right?
想象一下一群人都这么做
Now imagine a bunch of people doing that,
排出我们想要的队形
coming down the way we want to.
真不错 但是我们服装怎么办
That’s cool. But what are we gonna do about costumes?
这个交给我
I’ve got it.
他现在也管服装了吗
So, he has costumes now?
他刚才竟然说话了
He just talked.
我的朋友们 今天是属于我们的
You know what, my friends? Today is our day.
对于这里的人们来说 这真是令人激动
And what an exciting day for this neighborhood
因为这里即将步入新时代
which is about to enter a new era of prosperity.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个计划进行到此历经重重困难
It’s been a difficult journey to get to this moment,
很多讨论 很多不同意见…
lots of discussions, some disagreements…
我很高兴你能来
I’m glad you’re here.
我们马上就回克利夫兰 让过去的都过去 好吗
We’ll be back in Cleveland soon, put all this behind us. Okay?
现在 我很高兴的请出
Now I’m proud to welcome up here
我亲爱的朋友 比尔·安德森
my dear friend, Bill Anderson,
并授予他 具有象征意义的
and to present to him, as a token of this occasion,
一把铁锹 这把
a shovel that would say…

Hello?
-喂 -等一下
– Hello? – Hang on.
怎么了
What’s going on?
这群混账
Son-of-a-bitch.
女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
又搞什么
What the hell is that?
这几周以来 你们一直想知道 谁是黑帮舞团
For weeks you’ve been asking, ”Who is The Mob?”
黑帮舞团是我们所有人
The Mob is all of us.
黑帮舞团就是迈阿密
The Mob is Miami.
而迈阿密是由文化构成的
And Miami is its culture.
如果你们推倒了文化 就推倒了迈阿密
If you take down the culture, you take down Miami.
我们有很重要的事情要说
We have something important to say.
下面就用我们用擅长的方式 说给你们听
So now let us say it in the best way we know how.
你们怎么什么都不做呢
Why aren’t you doing anything?
此为舞出我人生3中海盗团的一员
此为舞出我人生2与3中女配角 日本来的交换生Kido
天哪…
Oh, my God…
此为舞出我人生2与3中的男二号♥Moose
把灯关掉
Shut the lights off!
-我们成功了 -还没
– Well, we did it! – Not yet.
还有一件事
There’s one more thing to do.
去把她再赢回来
Go get her back.
来吧 难道你不想为你的梦想搏一把
Come on. Lsn’t it time to start fighting for what you want?
艾米丽
Emily?
你好 安迪 小伙子
Hello, Andy, my boy.
我是罗伯特·亚历山大三世
I’m Robert Alexander the Third.
不过你可以叫我驼鹿
But you can call me Moose.
-驼鹿吗 -什么事
– Moose? – What up?
我觉得很显然
I think it’s pretty clear
这个社区的人有话对你说
that this community has something to say to you.
我们就是来帮他们传达他们的话
And we are here to help them say it.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson?
我们没有办法阻止你毁掉我们的家
There’s no way we can stop you from destroying our neighborhood.
只想让你看看在这项建造中会失去什么
But we wanted to show you what’s being lost in the process.
出了这事儿我很抱歉 比尔
I’m sorry about this, Bill.
事情没有按照我们计划的发展
Things didn’t quite go as planned.
很好 因为计划刚刚变了
Good. Because our plan just changed.
也许我们可以找到一种方法 不用拆除
Maybe there’s a way we can build this neighborhood up
也能重建这个社区
without tearing it down.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
太好了
Yeah!
你为什么叫驼鹿呢
But why ”Moose”?
我想你该问自己的是
I think the question you have to ask yourself is,
为什么不能叫驼鹿
”Why not ‘Moose’?”
我能感受到你 宝贝儿 我看到你了
I feel you, babe. I see you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
现在不是时候 鲍勃
Not now, Bob.
实际上 我是有话对他说 不是你
Actually, I wanted to talk to him, not you.
我是鲍勃·库珀
I’m Bob Cooper,
是安德森先生雇用的那家营销公♥司♥的所有人
owner of the marketing firm Mr. Anderson employed.
希望我这么说你不反对
I hope you don’t object,
但是我们最大的客户其实是耐克
but our biggest client is actually Nike.
怎么
Yeah?
他们在为新的宣传广♥告♥
They’re looking for something different
搜寻独特 更先进点的元素
and a little more cutting edge for their new campaign.
我觉得你的团队非常合适
I think your crew is perfect.
做好准备把黑帮舞团推向世界了吗
Ready to introduce The Mob to the world?
你说呢
What do you think?
应该问在哪签字呢
What do I think? Where do I sign?
你所做的真了不起
Look at what you did.
你让所有人团结到了一起
You brought all these people together.
其实我们还是需要一个能打破常规的人
You know, we could still use somebody who knows how to break the rules.
我加入
I’m in.
舞出我人生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!