你觉得这儿怎么样
What do you think?
特里普的工作做得不错吧
Didn’t Trip do a great job with all this?
我们走吧
Shall we?
我想感谢各位的到来
I’d like to thank everyone for being here.
现在 话不多说
So now, with no further ado,
欢迎这位为我们的城市添彩的
the man responsible for the city’s latest beautification project,
比尔·安德森先生
Mr. Bill Anderson.
谢谢 特里普
Thank you, Trip.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
首先欢迎
I’d like to extend a very special welcome
迈阿密的市长
to the great Mayor of Miami,
我的好朋友 唐纳德·赫南德兹先生
my good friend, Donald Hernandez.
我们安德森国际集团公♥司♥所有人员
All of us at Anderson Global Properties
都期待能与市议会以及温泉花♥园♥的所有居民
look forward to a long working relationship with the city council
建立长♥期♥有效的合作关系
and the entire Spring Gardens community.
现在 大家期待的时刻终于到来
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for.
让我来向大家展示 河前大厦
I’d like to present to you El Frente Del Rio.
让温泉花♥园♥社区重焕生机
摧毁了春季花♥园♥
我们可能遇到点技术上的麻烦
I think we’re having some technical difficulties.
不如我们把视频关了吧
Why don’t we cut the video?
把视频关掉
Please cut the video.
啊噢 小心了
-快报♥警♥ -已经报过了
– Call the police. – Already done.
复仇时间到
黑帮团风格
罪魁祸首
贪婪
安德森和罪犯无异
而最精彩的部分是
他自己的女儿都反对他
你破坏你♥爸♥爸的发展计划 不觉得不安吗
You don’t feel bad sabotaging your dad’s development?
不然怎么能阻止我那可怕 贪婪的爸爸
How else are we supposed to stop my big, horrible, greedy father
破坏你们美丽的家园呢
from destroying your beautiful neighborhood?
艾米丽
Emily?
他要是知道我也参与了 肯定会气疯的
He would freak out if he knew I was involved.
他要是知道我也参与了 肯定会气疯的
Freak out if he knew I was involved.
我那可怕 贪婪 贪婪的爸爸
My big, horrible, greedy, greedy-greedy father…
那我们还能怎么办
How else are we supposed
才能阻止我那贪婪 贪婪…
to stop my greedy, greedy…
市长先生 等等
Mayor! Stop!
你这是干什么啊
What are you doing?
做你没胆量做的事
What you didn’t have the balls to do.
你整天忙着上老板的女儿
Or were you too busy
根本顾不得我们了吧
banging the boss’s daughter to care?
-艾米丽 -你竟然利用我
– Emily! – You used me!
我向上帝发誓 我不知道艾迪要这么做
I swear to God I did not know Eddy was gonna do that.
你省省吧 没你他们怎么可能行动
Stop it. These guys don’t make a move without you, Sean.
-艾米丽 -别理我
– Emily! – Leave me alone.
你骗了我 肖恩 你骗了我们所有人
You lied to me, Sean. You lied to all of us.
对 我是骗了你 艾迪
I did, Eddy. I lied to you.
我只是想保护我真心在乎的女孩
I was trying to protect a girl I really care about,
不过我想这倒是给我不少教训
but I guess it taught me a lesson.
你们俩都给我闭嘴
Shut up, both of you!
你们就不能都让一步吗 是吧
You knuckleheads never know when to give up, do you?
新闻里报道的全是你干的丰功伟绩
Your little stunt is all over the news.
迈阿密市警♥察♥局
我们被取消参赛资格了
We’ve been disqualified.
不可能 我们有点击量啊
That’s impossible. We got the hits.
我今天早上收到那边办公室的一封邮件
Yeah, well, I got an email from corporate office this morning.
他们说 不想和犯罪活动扯上关联
They don’t want to be associated with criminal activities.
简直是胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
安德森在施压 我们出局了
Anderson’s pressing charges. We’re out.
看起来咱们都得到教训了 是吧
Guess we both got taught a lesson, huh?
去他妈的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw them. Screw you, too!
太迟了 艾迪 你已经把所有人毁了
Too late, Eddy. You already screwed everyone.
你那样做会有什么结果 肖恩
What did you think was going to happen, Sean?
你以为他爸爸就会祝福你们俩吗
Think the old man was just gonna give you his blessing?
祝福你和他女儿以后幸福一生吗
You go live happily ever after with his little princess?
你听着
You know what?
真不敢相信我们一起经历了那么多
I can’t believe after everything we’ve been through,
你却要她不要我
you’d pick that lying bitch over me!
是我让她别说她爸爸的事情的
Look, I was the one who told her to keep quiet about her father
我就知道你会固执到底 揪着这点不放
because I knew you were too stubborn to get past it.
你也许觉得她这不好那不好
You might think a lot of things about her,
但她永远也不会那样对别人
but she would never do that to someone.
我退出
I quit.
放开我
Get off me, man!
你好 我是艾米丽
Hey, it’s Emily.
请留言 我会再打给你
Leave me a message and I’ll call you back.
艾米丽 我是肖恩 你一定要相信我
Emily, it’s Sean. You have to believe me.
昨晚发生的事真的和我没关系
I had nothing to do with what went down last night.
求你给我一次解释的机会
Please just give me a chance to try and explain things.
想好了打给我吧
You have my number.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不是有意要伤害你的
I never meant to hurt you.
都结束了
it’s all over now.
方案已经获批
The plans were approved.
我们马上就开工了
We’re gonna start construction right away.
肖恩在哪儿
Where’s Sean?
他早上过来帮忙
He came by this morning to help.
您没有留言
You have no messages.
你想把这个放哪儿
Where do you want this?

Here.
管理培训
艾米丽·安德森
Emily Anderson.
艾米丽 我记得你是要表演双人舞
Emily, I thought you were doing a duet.
我改主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
我跳独舞
I’m doing a solo.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想知道 舞蹈公♥司♥那边成功了吗
I had to know. You make the company?
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
遵守诺言 回去跟着我爸爸工作
Keep my promise. Go back and work for my dad.
别那样做 不要放弃
Don’t do that. Don’t give up.
你呢 下次黑帮团行动是什么时候
What about you? When’s the next Mob?
你们的家马上就没了
Your home is being destroyed.
你们本应该去争取你们想要的
You should be fighting for what you want.
肖恩和我就是在这组建出第一批黑帮团的
This is where Sean and I came up with the first Mob.
就在这儿
Right here.
你们俩现在这么闹可不好
You know, this lucha between you two, it’s no good.
又不是我先引起的
Well, I didn’t start it.
但是以你收场的 你还把关系恶化了
But you ended it. And made it a lot worse.
他对我撒谎 里基
He lied to me, Ricky.
你太年轻 还没遇到那个最重要的人
You’re young. You haven’t met that special someone yet.
所以你不懂 但总有一天你会明白的
So you don’t know. But one day you will.
而当你明白的时候
And when you do,
希望你不会像肖恩一样
I hope you won’t lose that special someone
痛失挚友
the way your friend did.
给他道个歉和好吧 行吗
Go make it right, will you?
拜托了
Please.
你在看什么 兄弟
What are you looking at, bro?
怎么了
What’s going on?
我真的搞砸了 我没有借口
I really messed up. And I don’t have an excuse
除了…我也不知道…
other than… I don’t know…
只是我一直觉得
It just felt like we’ve always had that whole
你和我并肩作战
”you and me against the world” thing.
现在这种感觉渐渐没了
I started to feel like it was fading.
不过没关系 我做的事儿很蠢
But it doesn’t matter. It was stupid.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不能全怪你
It’s not all on you.
我从来都不应该对你撒谎
I should have never lied to you.
这是不是说 我的好朋友原谅我了
Does that mean I’ve got my best friend back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
咱们是不是该交换戒指了
Supposed to exchange rings or something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!