我们绝不停息 那就是加德纳的承诺
We never stop. That’s the Gardner promise.
即使是5分钟
Not even for five minutes.
快看! 那有一个我们的长凳广♥告♥
Oh, look! There’s one of our bench ads.
你知道它上面说了些什么吗?
And you know what it says?
“我们永不停息”
“We never stop.”
我们永不停息
We never stop. We never stop.
那有一个停车标志 我们正在停止
There’s a stop sign. We’re stopping.
只是等一下下而已
We do stop for that.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
我们就像是最好的朋友一样生活在一起!
It’s like we’re best friends that live together!
我们要赚钱
And we yield.
有钱了就可以得到这幢房♥子 凯尔
And the yield you’re gonna get on this house, Kyle…
正如我们所说的 你要长大…
And that’s what we were saying, like you’ve gotta be up…
妈妈 爸爸 我已经决定我想要一个小♥弟♥弟♥了
Mom, Dad, I’ve decided I want a baby brother.
亲爱的 你可以… – 你可以等一下吗?
– Oh, honey, can you… – Can you hold one second?
我觉得一家三口挺不错的
I think we’re fine as a family of three.
为什么我不能有一个小♥弟♥弟♥?
Why can’t I have one?
简单点来说吧 你们从哪里得到我的?
Let’s make this easy. Where do you get one?
为什么你们一直在笑又不回答我的问题?
Why are you laughing and not answering me?
你们是从哪儿得到我的?
Where did you get me?
你们在笑什么?
What is the joke?
这是一个完全不同于我们现在正在进行的项目
Is there a different subject?
好吧 这辆车上现在有着超级怪异的气氛
Okay, so there’s a super weird vibe in this car right now.
宝贝 这太甜蜜了
Oh, honey, this is very sweet.
但是我们有了你
But we have you.
就是我们的所有
And that’s all we need.

That’s right.
不 不 不 别感到不开心
No, no, no, don’t feel bad.
你可以随时打电♥话♥我们
You can call us anytime.
无论是早上 中午或者夜晚
Call us morning, noon or night.
周末 假期
Weekends, holidays.
不 我们会在圣诞节拿起手♥机♥
No, we will pick up the phone on Christmas.
好吧 我不… 我们能吗?
Oh, well, I don’t… Will we?
是的 你可以在圣诞节那天呼叫我
Yeah, you can call us on Christmas.
“亲爱的送子鸟”
“Dear Stork Delivery Service,
“我们的名字叫海伦和莎拉”
“our adult names are Henry and Sarah.
“我们是一对成年父母 有一个绝对完美的儿子叫做内特”
“We are adult parents of an absolutely perfect son named Nate.
“他真的想要一个小♥弟♥弟♥”
“He really deserves a baby brother.
“作为成年人 这是我们成人的信仰”
“As adults, it is our adult belief
“如果这个宝宝没有忍♥者技能 那就太不负责了”
“that it would be irresponsible
if this baby did not have ninja skills.
“真挚的 已经成年的父母海伦?加德纳和莎拉?加德纳敬上”
“Sincerely, adult parents Henry and Sarah Gardner comma adults.
“而不是内特”
“Not Nate.
“注明:他必须得有忍♥者技能!”
“P.S. He has to have ninja skills!”

Hi-ya!
完成!
Nailed it.
生日快乐 亲爱的小郁! 祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday, dear Tulip! Happy birthday to you!
伙计们 太感谢你们了! 噢 我的天
Guys, thank you so much! Oh, my gosh.
你不觉得朱尼尔把你安置在这是为了把你逼上绝路吗?
Don’t you think Junior put you down here to get you out of the way?
谢莉尔 那太不公平了 你为什么那么说?
Cheryl, that’s not fair. Why would you say that?
什么? 我忍♥不住就这么说了 因为我是你直言不违的朋友啊
What? I can’t help it. I’m your outspoken friend.
我从来没那么做过
I’ve never done this before,
但是我劝你快离开这里
but I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.
啊哈! 一封信!
Aha! A letter!
“H.I.部门”
“The H.I. Department.”
没听说过啊
Don’t know that one.
他说这里等我第一条规定是“不能离开这里”
He said the number-one rule is “Don’t leave.”
但是如果我不去送信 我将一事无成
But if I don’t deliver the letter, I won’t be doing my job.
我会帮你掩护的
I’ll cover for you!
好 谢谢!
Okay, thanks!
我有一个令人振奋的消息
I have excellent news.
我曾经关注过小郁的问题
I have taken care of the Tulip problem.
棒极了
Wonderful.
星期一 这将全都是你的了
Monday, it’ll all be yours.
除非有一大堆乱七八糟的事情
Barring any monumental screw-up.
你知道当你是个老板的时候我们要做什么吗?
Do you know what we’ll do when you’re boss?
不知道 告诉我!
No. Tell me!
我们一起烧烤
We’ll barbecue together.
一起画画
We’ll point at things together.
一起建立团队
We’ll team-build together.
一起穿衣服
We’ll wear suits together.
你绝不会觉得孤独 因为角落商店就是你的家
You’ll never be alone because Cornerstore is your family.
– 什么? -我会像你♥爸♥一样
– What? – And I’ll be like your dad.
然后你就像我的儿子一样
And you’re like my son.
我的儿子
My son-ployee.
就像一家人一样…
And like any family…
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么把这东西给关掉?
How do you turn this thing off?
打短柄墙球还有钓鱼
…and racquetball and fishing…
为什么会有这么多屏幕?
Why are there so many screens?
关掉 关掉 关掉!
Turn off, turn off, turn off!
你将得到一切你想要的
You’re about to get everything you ever wanted.
好想法 亨特!
Great convo, Hunter!
我太蠢了!
I’m so stupid!
我就应该开除她!为什么我当时不开除她?
I should have just fired her! Why didn’t I just fire her?
小郁!
Tulip!
嘿!
Hey!
你在房♥间外面干什么?
Hey, what are you doing out of the room?
我不是告诉过你不准离开那间房♥间吗!
I told you not to leave the room!
此言差矣 我在帮助我自己打掩护
Nah, it’s cool. I’m covering for myself.
什么?
What?
好吧 我们得离开这里了
Okay, we need to get outta here.
快点 我们现在必须得走了
Come on. We have to go now.
朱尼尔 你告诉过我去做好这件事 我不会令你失望的!
Junior, you asked me to do a thing,
and I will not fail you!
用生命递送!
Always deliver!
等一下! 不!
Wait! No!
这是婴儿工厂!
This is the Baby Factory!
这是婴儿工厂?
This is the Baby Factory?
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
看呀!
See ya!
为什么你要这么做?
Why did you do that?
触地得分 小郁!
Touchdown Tulip!
别在那庆祝了!
Stop celebrating!
我想这应该到那边去的
I think it was supposed to go over there.
你是对的 那是个错误
You’re right. That was wrong.
不要啊!
Oh, come on!
为什么我们不在几年前摧毁它?
Why didn’t we destroy this place years ago?
我的天!
Oh, my gosh!
我不敢相信我都看到了什么!
I can’t believe what I’m seeing!
你看到所有的一切了吗?
Do you see all this?
朱尼尔! 那太惊奇了!
Junior! This is amazing!
为什么把按钮安置在那?
Why put the button there? Uh…
来吧!
Come on!
这是停了吗?
Is it off?
我想是的
Uh, I believe so.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你的翅膀看起来有点错位
Your wing looks a little mangled.
我的翅膀很好 一点事都没有
My wing is fine. It’s A-O-great.
是吗 但是看起来好像挺糟糕的
Yeah, that seems bad.
走吧
Let’s go.
此地不宜久留
This place is dangerous.
那是什么?
Huh. What is that?
我去 一个人?
Cool beans.
– 什么? – 什么?
– What? – What?
– 发生什么事了? – 妈妈 爸爸
– What’s happening? – Mom, Dad.
送子鸟正在给我带来一个弟弟!
The storks are bringing me a baby brother!
这听起来像是个美好的梦 伙计
That sounds like a nice dream, buddy.
快回去睡觉吧 亲爱的
Let’s go back to sleep, honey.
这是我有生以来最棒的一天了!
This is the best day of my life!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!