就让他在这里睡吧
Let’s just put her to sleep.
快点 快合上
Come on, close, close, close.
好了 合上 合上 合上 合上
Okay, close. Close, close, close.
这太棒了 对吧? 她合上双眼了吗?
That’s good, right? Is that closed enough?
不! 看 我还能看见她的眼球
No! Look, I can still see eyeball.
我们能用手来让她的眼睛闭上吗? 这里
Can we manually close them? Here.
不! 别那样做! 你在干什么?
No! Don’t do that! What are you doing?
我只是想…等一下! 给我眼睛粘合剂
I’m gonna… Wait! Okay, give me the eye glue.
– 什么? – 你知道 就是为了让眼睛合起来那种
– What? – You know, for gluing eyes shut.
不 我们没有这东西
No, we don’t have any.
要粘上了
It’s gonna stick.
如果她绝不睡觉怎么办?
What if she never goes to sleep?
你知道吗? 我搞定她了
All right, you know what? I got her.
你去睡觉吧 你去睡觉 这没问题
You just go to bed. You go to bed. It’s fine.
不 在你起床之前 我不会去睡觉 我不是很好
No, I don’t wanna go to bed if you’re gonna be up. I’ll feel bad.
我知道 但是如果我去睡觉了
I know. But if I go to bed,
我会感觉很愧疚的 所以我不能睡觉
then I’m gonna feel guilty. And I just can’t.
不 按我说的去做 听我的
No, that’s what I’m saying. Listen to me.
不 所以这就是你去睡觉的原因 而让我来照顾她
No, so that’s why you go to bed, and I’ll take care of her.
好吧 我要睡了
All right. I’ll go to bed.
我不能相信你真的睡了!
I can’t believe you went to bed!
什么?你刚刚说了让我安心去睡的啊!
What? You just said it was okay for me to go bed!
好吧 你知道什么?
Okay, you know what?
我们可以把她放在手臂上摇晃吗?
Can we just rock her in our arms?
不 不能 这个没有爱的小宝宝
No. We do not. No loving the baby.
你说刚刚说了“宝宝”
You said “baby.”
好吧 我才不在乎 我一点都不在乎
Fine. I don’t care. I don’t care.
你喜欢她
You love it.
再见 大兄弟!
Goodbye, brah!
现在喜欢我了么?
How you like me now? Huh!
“现在喜欢我了么?”
“How you like me now”?
现在喜欢我了么?
How you like me now?
现在喜欢我了么?
How do you like me now!
曾经有一段时间
Now there was a time
那时 你那么喜欢我
When you loved me so
我并没有做错
I could do no wrong
现在你要知道的
And now you need to know
停止舞蹈
Dance break!
现在喜欢我了么?
How you like me now? How you like me now?
你确定你都看到了?
And you’re sure you saw this?
是的 我确定我都看到了
Yes, I’m sure I saw this.
好吧 我们保持低调
All right. Let’s keep this quiet.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
感谢你的忠诚
Thank you for your loyalty, Pigeon Toady.
或者应该叫你老板
Or should I say boss.

Cool, cool, cool.
蒸汽房♥在电梯里 真的不可思议!
Whoa! Steam room in an elevator. Mind blown!
闭嘴! 我在计划中
Shut up! I’m planning.
那太酷了
Oh, that’s cool.
好了 现在 听着
All right. Now, listen.
首先 我们必须阻止那个递送
First, we have to stop that delivery.
但是我们不知道他们要去哪
But we don’t know where they’re headed.
事实上 我们不会跟着他们
Indeed. We won’t go to them.
我会让他们…
We’ll make them…
跟着我们
Come to us.
对!
Yes!
好 我走了
Well, I’m off.
你怎么突然就穿上衣服了
You’re in a suit suddenly.
走吧
Let’s go.
我的毛巾被吹走了
My towel blew away.
朱尼尔
Junior.
快醒醒 我们得走了
Wake up. We gotta go.
我还在睡梦中啊
I’m still asleep.
我知道 但是我们必须得赶路了
I know, we gotta go, we gotta go.
再让我睡一小会儿
Just let me sleep a little longer.
宝宝已经醒了 船要开了 快起来
Junior. Baby’s awake. Ship’s leaving. Let’s go!
你去就好啦 反正宝宝在你的手上
You do it. You get the baby.
我也很累好不好 不是只有你累
Junior, I’m tired, too!
宝宝是你自己弄出来的 这不能怪我啊
You made it, you get it.
我真棒
Yes!
钻石啊 快到我这里来
Diamond Destiny, you come back here right now.
我不想再到处跑了
I’m not fooling around.
好啦 我们要坐船走了
All right, let’s go. We got a boat to catch.
好耶 我们要去坐船了
We got a boat to catch, oh!
我们走吧
Here we go. On it.
回家咯!
Home stretch!
我们必要要保持绝对的安静
We have to be absolutely silent.
要是有一个人看见我们带着小孩我们就完了
One human sees a stork with a baby and we’ll get reported.
好了 这是最后一个了 赶快搬上去吧
All right, last one. Let’s pack it up.
那是什么
What was that?
听起来像一个宝宝
Sounds like a baby.
那里看起来不是很对劲
That’s very suspicious.
– 他到底在干嘛? – 我不知道啊
– Why is she doing that?
– I don’t know.
拉尿?
Diaper?
不是
Check.
饿了?
Food?
不是
Check.
她可能是困了
Maybe she needs a nap.
睡吧 睡吧 我亲爱的宝贝
Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop
不是 她到底想要什么啊?
Nope. What is it? What does she want?
声音好像是从那里来的
It’s coming from over there!
我不确定 他好像要你抱抱
I don’t know. She’s reaching for you.
可能她只是想要你
Maybe she just wants you.
不 这不可能
No. That doesn’t make sense.
讲道理 他现在应该很开心才对啊
Technically, she should be perfectly happy.
我们要怎么办?
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
我完全没有头绪
I have no idea.

Oh, no!

Oh, no.
她就要哭出来了!
She’s gonna blow! She’s gonna blow!
我们到底要那她怎么办
What do I do with her?
抱他 快点!
Take her, take her. Just take her!
噢 看
Ah, look at that.
事实上看起来不错啊
Actually seems to be working pretty well.
她真好闻
Ha! She smells so nice!
谁有你这么漂亮的眼睛啊 你有啊
Who’s got the little eyes? You do.
你有啊
You do.
不 那船要离岸了
Oh, no! The boat’s leaving!
不 不 快走
No, no, no! Come on!
群狼听令 开启货车模式!
Wolf pack. Form of wolf minivan!
货车模式
Minivan!
给我!
Give me a break!
我的宝宝
My baby!
耶 我们拿到了这个小东西
Ah! We got the Tiny Thing!
这样对宝宝来说不安全
This is not a safe way to transport the baby.
– 我们现在是父母了 – 开慢点
– We’re parents now. – Just go slower.
– 你说的对 – 慢点
– You’re right, you’re right, you’re right. – Slower.
很好
Okay, good.
小东西 你觉得好吗?
Is that good, Tiny Thing?
小东西?
Hmm? Tiny Thing?
我们又弄丢她了
We lost her again!
快点 我们穿过这里还是可以赶得上船的
Quick! We can get to the boat through here.
等等 你怎么跑得这么奇怪
Wait. Why are you running so weird?
有什么是我不知道的?
What don’t I know?
我的老对手
My old nemesis.
玻璃
“Glass.”
鸟儿们是看不到玻璃的
Birds can’t see glass!
把那个小东西给我们
Give us Tiny Thing.
快走 小郁 我已经来不及了
Just go, Tulip. It’s too late for me.
你现在必须一个人去送她回家了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!