Okay. All right, look.
五分钟 我就只有五分钟 然后我们就停止
Five minutes. That’s all the time I have is five minutes, and then we stop.
好 五分钟
Yeah, five minutes.
五分钟 然后…
Five minutes, and then…
我们就停下来
We stop.
五分钟之后我们就停止
Five minutes and then we stop.
什么?
What?
粉末?
Powder?
婴儿粉
Baby powder.
我鸽子的味觉又回来了
Homing pigeon powers activate!
宝贝 我们要怎么叫你呢 宝贝?
Baby, what are we gonna call you, baby?
这太疯狂了 我们正在递送一个婴儿!
This is crazy. We are delivering a baby!
不 我们正在递送一个包裹
No, we are delivering a package.
可能我们应该给它取个名字而不是叫它“包裹”
Maybe we should name it instead of calling it “the package.”
我们不给包裹起名字 好吗?
We do not name the package, okay?
这很简单
It’s very simple.
我们制定一个计划 就要死守计划
We make a plan. Stick to the plan.
用生命递送
Always deliver.
然后我们就回去 董事会就会任命我为老板了
And then we get back to Storkcon so the board can name me boss.
这太刺♥激♥了
Oh, it’s so exciting.
我们可以从老板朱尼尔那得到什么期望吗?
What can we expect from boss Junior?
你知道那是最高机密
Oh, you know that’s top secret.
– 你可以告诉我的 来嘛 – 我要做的事情太大了
– You can tell me. Come on. – It’s gonna be big!
比如说 到底有多大 你到底要干什么?
Like what? Like, what, how big? Like, what are you gonna do?
现在最好不再讨论这件事了
I prefer not to talk about it right now.
– 你不知道吗? – 什么?
– Do you not know? – What?
-天呐 你不知道 – 我知道
– Oh, my gosh. You don’t know. – I know.
如果你不知道 那为什么你要成为一个老板?
If you don’t know, then why do you wanna be boss?
– 我知道 – 你不知道
– I know. – You don’t.
我觉得你笑得好假
Oh, man, you laugh when you’re uncomfortable.

No.
– 是我按到了什么开关了吗? – 不是
– Am I pushing your buttons? – Uh, no.
– 是的 – 不是
– Yes, I am. – Nah. No.
– 哔 哔 哔 哔 – 不 那些都不是我的按钮
– Beep, beep, boop, boop… – No, those aren’t even where my buttons
如果我有按钮
would be if I had buttons.
– 哔 哔 咘 咘… – 不错的尝试
– Beep, beep, boop, boop… – So, nice try.
我正在编程你要告诉我为什么你想当一个老板
I am programming you to tell me why you want to be boss.
我喜欢机器 所以这很有趣
I love robots, so this is fun.
我们有共同拥有一个美好时光
We’re having a good time together.
你为什么想要成为一个老板?
Why do you wanna be boss? Why do you wanna be boss?
别说了!
Back off!
天啊! 不!
Oh, God! No!

No, no, no!
哇! 这很有趣
Wow! Well, that was funny.
你差点就死了
You almost died.
我猜今天我们上的那堂课是别问为什么我想要成为一个老板 对吗?
I guess the lesson we learned today is don’t ask me why I want to be boss, right?
是啊 很好的一节课
Okay, good talk.
很好的一节课
Good talk.
那听起来不是很高兴
That didn’t sound happy.
其实 我们很快就到了
Yeah, well, the package will be delivered soon enough.
我真的在想我们应该好好检查一下那个东西 你知道
I really think that we should check that out, you know.
只要放轻松就好了
Ah, just relax.
好吧 你是对的
Okay. Yeah, you’re right.
你看 包裹在自己哭着轻轻入睡
Ah, you see, the package has cried itself gently to sleep.
我不能接受!
I can’t take it!
我控制不了我的身体! 必须去打开那个包裹!
Can’t help body movements! Must open pod!
等一下! 不!
Wait! No!
包裹! 一定要打开包裹!
The pod! Gotta open the pod!
别 快回来! 回来!
Oh, no! No, no, no! Come back! Come back!
– 快到驾驶座那里 – 把飞机拉起来
– Be there in a jiff! – Pull yourself together!
– 快回来就是飞机 -我要去打开这个包裹!
– Fly this plane! – Gotta open the pod!
我们要死啦!
We’re gonna die!
好吧 至少孩子安静下来了
Well, at least the baby’s quiet.
你是失去理智了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
因为孩子哭你就撞毁一架飞机?
A baby cries and you crash a plane?
我在忙着这个包裹的事情!
Hey, hey, hey! I was busy with the pod!
为什么你不开启自动驾驶?
Why didn’t you turn on the autopilot?
我当时慌了! 听我说 小郁
I was panicking! Listen to me, Tulip.
– 你撞毁了飞机一架飞机 听到我说的了吗? – 但是孩子安静下来了
– You crashed a plane, did you hear me? – The baby is quiet.
– 你撞毁了一架飞机! – 孩子安静了啊!
– You crashed a plane! – The baby is quiet!
– 那孩子安静了吗? – 是的 她安静了!
– The baby is quiet? – The baby is quiet!
– 为什么你什么不早说? – 不!
– Why didn’t you say anything? – Oh, no!
为什么那么安静?
Why is it quiet?
打开们 打开门
Open the pod! Open the pod! Open the pod! Open the pod!
要怎么打开这个? 快点!
How do you open this thing? How do you open it? Come on!
天呐 你知道我刚才想到了什么吗?
Oh, my gosh. You know what I just realized?
这个孩子和我是同一天生日
This baby and I have the same birthday.
不 我才不在乎呢
Oh, yeah. I don’t care.
你撞毁了这架飞机 我再也不需要你了
You crashed the plane. I don’t need you anymore.
我要自己去递送这个孩子了 再见
I’m going to deliver the package myself. Goodbye.
什么? 你要叛离这个团队吗?
What? You’re breaking up the team?
“团队”? 你有病吧?
“Team”? What is wrong with you?
我和你从来就不是一个团队 我们之间你什么都没有
You and I are not a team. We are nothing.
这里没有“我们”
There is no “we.”
这全都是你的错 这个
This is all your fault. This.
这个 还有这个!
This. This!
全是你的错
All of this.
祝你好运 孤儿小郁
A good day to you, Orphan Tulip.
祝你好运
A good day.
好吧 和往常一样 我会很好的
Well, just so you know, I’ll be fine.
我是信件整理部门最受欢迎的人
I’m the most popular person in the entire Letter Sorting department.
– 我听不清你说的! – 我说…
– I can’t hear you! – I said that…
这听起来就像口吃
Yeah, it just sounds
like “Blah, blah, blah,”
还混杂着哭声
but mixed with crying.
但是那不是我…朱尼尔 快来这里
But that’s not what I’m… Junior, come here.
我听不清你在说什么 不过我知道你肯定是在狡辩
I can’t hear what you’re saying, but I assume it’s lame.
我说我是最受欢迎的人…
I said I’m the most popular person…
别说了!
Lame!
小郁是个傻瓜
Tulip’s dumb.
我有一个你不适合这份工作的原因
There’s a reason she doesn’t fit in.
如果你有建造一架飞机的本领 那么干嘛会摧毁它?
If you’re smart enough to build a plane, then who wrecks one?
我要去递送这个孩子 然后立刻回到山上
I’m gonna deliver this package and be back at Stork Mountain in no time.
太好了 我被狼群包围了!
Oh, great. Now I’m surrounded by wolves!
你们准备干什么 敲晕我?
What are you gonna do, knock me unconscious?
完美!
Perfect!
这在逗我吗?
Oh, seriously?
我不是在和你说话 我在生你的气!
I’m not talking to you. I’m mad at you!
真的吗? 那我要做什么?
Oh, no. Really? What am I gonna do?
我们没话聊了! 聊天结束
We are done! This conversation is over.
最后一句话是我说的!
Last word, me!
– 最后一句话 – 是我说的
– Last word. – Me.
– 最后一句话 – 我说的
– Last word. Last word. – Me. Me. Me.
听着 我是首领
Listen, I’m the alpha.
我要第一个吃这个宝贝
I’m gonna eat this thing first.
我要做新首领
I’m gonna be the new alpha.
不 这里… 不需要新首领
No. There is no… There’s no need for a new alpha.
我是首领!
I’m the alpha!
– 你… – 你甚至连老二的都排不上
– You… – You’re not even a beta.
我是首领!
I’m the alpha!
不 你不是首领!
No, you’re not the alpha!
刚刚发生什么了?
What just happened?
– 那是什么? – 你刚刚做了什么?
– What was that? – What did that thing just do?
– 等一下 我们在干嘛
– I’m sorry. Where were we?
我要吞没这家伙
I’m gonna devour this thing.
我要把她的手臂咬下来
I’m gonna bite her arm clean off.
你没有把她的手臂咬下来
You didn’t bite her arm clean off.
那尝起来像花一样
This tastes like flowers.
好吧 站一边去
Okay, stand aside.
看看你 看看你都干了什么
Look at you. Look what you did.
你做了和你一样的事
I did the same thing you did.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!