什么? 给他看多点电视?
What, to go watch more TV?
在我的人生中 我陪伴他的这段时间是我人生中最好的时光
This is the best time I’ve had with Nate in my life.
我真正地再一次感受到了当爸爸的感觉
I actually feel like a dad again.
然后我们再告诉他小♥弟♥弟♥出现?
And when no baby brother shows up?
是啊 然后我们就告诉他
Well, then we tell him.
我们可以换得一个新的烟囱
We can get a new chimney,
但是我再也不可能有这样的时间陪伴内特了
but we’ll never be able to replace this time with Nate.
如果我们继续带着头上的耳机
And if we put those headsets back on,
我们在内特多少岁时候才取下来?
how old will Nate be when we take them off again?
我已经不是一个小孩子了
I’m not a jerky teen yet.
飞逝的时光 宝贵的记忆
Fleeting moments, precious memories.
妈妈也很有趣
Moms are fun, too.
哇! 这看起来只是一个豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
Wow! That’s… That’s not a well-made chimney.
我…我并不是个女汉子
I’m… I’m a small woman and that just came…
是啊! 这太对了!
Yeah, that came right down!
好了 接下来该做什么?
Okay, so, uh, what’s next?
好 现在是周六的晚上
Okay, it’s Saturday night.
只要我们明天送到 我们仍然可以去参加大会
As long as we deliver by tomorrow, we can still make it for Storkcon Monday.
感谢你为了就我 而折回去
Thanks for waiting for me back there.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
“我付有男子的气概地承认所有的任何事”
Oh, okay, “I’m too manly to admit anything at all about anything.”
那应该是我吗?
Is that supposed to be me?
不好意思 “这是个更准确的陈述”
Oh, sorry, “This is a more accurate representation.”
你太对了 那就是我想听到的
Oh, you’re so right. That is what I sound like.
让我们就像这样聊
Let’s both talk like this.
宝宝现在很激动
Baby’s fussing.
她很无聊呢 我们必须使她分心
She’s bored. We have to distract her.
让我来试试
Oh, let’s see. Oh!
你是个宝宝 你是个宝宝
You are a baby You are a baby
小手 小脚丫
Little hands, little feet
– 看看你 你真的好可爱啊 – 停下! 停下! 停下!
– Look at you, you’re so sweet
– Stop! Stop! Stop!
你太可爱了 以致使我要…
You’re so cute I wanna…
我们一起到处走走吧 好吗?
Let’s just step aside, all right?
– 让我来 – 你想给她唱首歌♥?
– And let me do it. – You want to sing to her?
是的 是不是很惊讶呢?
Yeah. Is that so surprising?
事实上 我是个优秀的歌♥手
I’m a pretty good singer, actually.
好了! 唱吧
Okay, fine! Sing to her.
当你想要一些东西
When you need a little something
但有太多的事情要做
And there’s too much to do
只要用你的小手轻轻点击一下 我们就会给你运送快递
Just click your little finger And we’ll ship it for you
角落商店 角落商店公♥司♥
Cornerstore, Cornerstore. com
阿♥拉♥斯加和夏威夷不接受免费运送
Free shipping does not apply in Alaska and Hawaii.
等一下 这是歌♥吗?
Wait, wait, wait, is that a song?
那不是歌♥ 那是广♥告♥
That’s not a song, that’s an ad.
– 好 为了生活拼命工作吧 小郁 – 好吧
– Well, strap in for this one then, Tulip. – Okay.
角落商店
Cornerstore
我喜欢这故事的发展
I like how this is going.
让你的包裹落在我的身上
Let your packages rain down on me
这看起来像是一个可供晚上休息的地方
Uh, this looks like a good place to rest for the night.
朱尼尔 你在说什么? 为什么你在自言自语…
Junior, what are talking about? Why are you acting…
我听不到你在说什么
I can’t hear what you’re saying.
– 朱尼尔? – 我听不到!
– Junior? – I can’t hear you!
朱尼尔!
Junior!
你有没有看到过一个红色头的女士和一只鸟?
Hey! Have you seen a red-headed lady and a stork?
一只鸟和一位女士?
A bird and a lady?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
前几天 我看见有两个有着符合你描述的人!
I saw two that fit that description the other day!
不 我不会成为你的朋友
No, man, I will not be your friend.
对不起 我想我要离开了
Sorry, thought we were vibing.
为什么你变得那么可怕?
Why you being so creepy?
你知道吗? 就…这 这
You know what? Just get… Here. Here.
我只想把这东西放这儿
I’m just gonna put this right here.
这里发生什么了?
What happened back there?
什么? 你什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
你刺破了那艘船? 怎么看都说不通啊
Uh, you stabbed the raft? For literally no reason!
这不是没有理由的 只不过是个私人的理由
It was not for no reason. It was for personal reasons.
不管怎样 那个海岸上有一个港口
Anyways, there’s a port right there on the coast.
我们早上要做的第一件事就是离开这里
We’ll just leave first thing in the morning
然后继续递送包裹
and deliver the package.
请叫它“宝宝”
Just call it “the baby.”
为什么你对婴儿感到如此害怕?
Why are you so afraid of babies?
因为这个包裹
Because this one single package
会毁灭关联着我整个人生的工作!
could ruin everything I’ve worked towards my entire life!
– 为什么你又想着当老板? – 不是又
– Why do you wanna be boss again? – Not this again.
不 真的 为什么你总想做角落商店的老板呢?
No, really. Why do you wanna be boss of Cornerstore?
我不知道 好了吗? 我是说…
I don’t know, okay? I mean…
为什么每个人都想做老板?
Why does anyone want to be boss?
这是规定好的 这就是原因
It rules. That’s why.
是啊 但是你又会做什么?
Yeah, but what would you do?
– 我不知道 你会做什么? – 我很高兴你提出的问题!
– I don’t know. What would you do? – I’m glad you asked!
好 第一 我会雇用一堆做运送的鸟和其他动物
Well, for one, I would employ a more diverse variety of birds and animals.
第二 我会除去角落商店的不良安置
Two, I would get rid of the Cornerstore warehouse
因为那个建筑就是个失败品
because that building is a bummer.
第三 我会再次开始递送宝宝
And three, I would start delivering babies again.
好了 你对这个问题做了很多准备呀
Okay, you were very prepared for that question.
我感觉我离你太近了
Man, I feel so close to you.
就像我们是闺蜜一样
Like we’re girlfriends already.
好吧 我知道我说完那句话后
All right, I knew as I was saying it
就应该闭上嘴
that I should just keep my mouth shut.
我想立即给你的羽毛编编发!
Aw, I want to braid
your feathers immediately!

Look, uh…
耶?
Yeah?
现在真正的坦诚相待时 我告诉你为什么我建造了那架飞机
While we’re being real honest right now, I’ll tell you why I built my plane.
那不是用来为角落商店递送包裹的
It’s not to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.
我建造它就是为了能找到我的父母
I built my plane to find my parents.
但是我想你不知道你的父母在哪里
But I thought you didn’t know where your parents lived.
当贾斯伯摧毁了我的定♥位♥器♥时 我失去了所有的碎片
When Jasper destroyed my homing beacon, I lost all the pieces.
除了这一片
Except one.
我就在想 运气好的话也许能够找到我的父母
And I thought this, plus some luck might be enough to find my parents.
所以说 你是为了这个孩子而牺牲飞机的吗
So, you sacrificed your plane for this baby?
– 是啊 – 为什么?
– Yeah. – Why?
我不知道 我猜如果这个孩子找到了她的家庭
Oh, I don’t know. I guess if this baby finds her family,
我的意思是 这很值
I mean, it’s worth it.
是吧?
Right?
好吧 你可以给她起名字了
Fine. You can name her.
– 真的吗? – 是的 来吧
– Really? – Yeah, go ahead.
小石头
Diamond Destiny.
好吧 我改变主意了 你不能给她起名字
Okay, I changed my mind. You can’t name her.
太迟了! 她的名字就是小石头 就是这个!
Too late! Her name is Diamond Destiny. Yes, it is!
我说这要是个 像个 真实的名字
I thought it was gonna be, like, an actual name.
这就是啊 小石头就是她的名字!
It is a name. Diamond Destiny is her name!
有什么不对的吗 小石头?
Isn’t that right, Diamond Destiny?
我们要帮你找到你的父母咯 一切都会很顺利的
We’re gonna find your parents, and everything is gonna be just perfect.
你会找到你的家
You’ll find your family.
你想吗?
You think?
当然
For sure.
晚安
Good night.
晚安!
Good night!
发生什么了? 我起床了
What is it? I’m up.
你觉得她是不是饿了?
Do you think she’s hungry?
我不知道
Yeah. I don’t know.
可能她需要摇一摇
Uh, maybe she just needs to be rocked.
好吧
Okay.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
她的眼睛不能再打开了
Her eyes could not be more open.
好吧 抓住那头
Okay, grab that end.
这就像我们是一家人
It’s like we’re a family.
我们不像一家人
We are not like a family.
我们就是两个正在哄宝宝睡觉的两个人
We’re just a guy and a girl trying to put our baby to sleep.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!