– Oh, no! – No!
狂欢吧
Come on!
现在就让我结束早该结束的吧
Now it’s time to do what I should’ve done so long ago.
摧毁萌宝工厂
Destroy the Baby Factory!
不 你不可以
No, you can’t.
– 不 我可以 – 不 你不可以
– Yes, I can. – No, you can’t!
– 不 我可以 – 不 你不可以
– Yes, I can. – No, you can’t!
我们或许可以这样对峙一天 但是我拒绝
We could go on like this all day. I’m just gonna go on
我现在就要摧毁萌宝工厂
and destroy the Baby Factory.
再见了 萌宝机器
Goodbye, baby-making machine.
什么鬼?
What the heck?
我早就告诉你宝宝是很聪明的
Told you babies were smart.
宝宝是很蠢的 超级蠢
Babies are dumb. Babies are super-duper dumb.
– 不 不 不 – 不 等等
– No, no, no. – No, no. Wait, no.
– 小石头 把这给我 – 你快停下来!
– Diamond, give it back! – You stop it, this instant! Stop! Stop!

Come on!
什么鬼?
What?
不!
No!
你们现在别来烦我 快滚开
Now get over here and get me out of here.
好吧 你还是不要动比较好
All right. Don’t move.
什么鬼?
What?

Oh, no.
不~~~
No!
用生命递送!
Always deliver!
你做到了
Whoo! You did it!
我听到我骨头的声音
I can hear my bones.
好了 我们应该降落了 因为我真的很痛
Yeah, we should land because this hurts so much.
我们做到了 就像我们是一家人一样
We did it! We did it! We’re a family!
是啊 我们是一…
Yes! We’re a…
对不起 我好像毁了这个时刻
Sorry, I kinda ruined the moment there.
我只是有点内出血
I just have so much internal bleeding.
我们是一家人
We’re a family!
看看这些
Look at that.
什么? 都我以为已经断了
Uh, what? What? I thought it was broken.
我觉得刚刚只是脱臼了
I guess it was just dislocated.
我们刚刚落地那一刻 我可能把它接回去了
It must’ve popped back in when we landed.
我竟无言以对
Oh, yep. What a twist.

Oh, no.
好多萌宝啊
So many of them.
他们在扯我的羽毛
They’re pulling my feathers!
我们应该怎么办
What are we going to do?
所有人 听我讲一讲
All right, everybody. Gather around. Gather around.
有个烦人精问过我 为什么我想做一个老板
An annoying person asked me once why I wanna be boss.
以之前一直不知道为什么
Well, I never knew why until today.
我们送子鸟的名字因为递送萌宝而得名
Baby delivery is our true calling.
这不是只是一堆金属和玻璃
This is not just a bunch of metal and glass
或者是任何巨大的魔力水晶制♥造♥出来的
and whatever that giant magical crystal-looking thing is made of.
这正是为什么我们送子鸟在地球上的原因
This is the heart of what storks were put on this Earth to do.
这是我们的使命
This is our mission.
我们因服务人们而自豪
We pride ourselves on customer service.
这是一个从未得到过孩子的家庭告诉我的
Well, this is a family that never got the baby they asked for.
制定一个计划
Make a plan.
坚持实行所制定的计划
Stick to the plan.
用生命递送
Always deliver.
说的是不错 但是我们没有多余的盒子了
That’s great. This is great. But we don’t have any pods.
等等 大家都别慌 你们能等等吗
Wait! Everyone, stop. Would you stop?
我有一个注意
Hey!
– 这个怎么样 – 可以
– What about these? – Yes!
谢谢你 贾斯柏
Thank you, Jasper!
我同意
I agree.
萌宝递送是我们送出生就开始做的事情
Baby delivery is what we’re born to do.
我们应该怎么对他
Should we do anything about him?
这…
It’s…
这没关系
It’s fine.
他们来了 我的天啊
They’re here! Oh, my gosh.
我简直不敢相信 他们就在我的面前
I can’t believe it! They’re here!
真的是他们
They’re here!
在这里签名
Sign here.
还有这里
And sign here.
这里
Initial here.
最后是这里
Initial here, here, and…
我爱你 我的女士
I love you, my little lady.
而我们会一直爱你下去
And we always will.
再见
Bye.
看来你们是送到门口的
Oh, so you deliver to the front door.
所以我们根本就没有必要拆掉我们的房♥子
So we didn’t have to destroy our entire house.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 我要的是男孩儿
Yo, Stork! I ordered a brother!
男孩啊
I ordered a brother!
你想要亲自喂她奶吗
You wanna feed her her bottle?
忍♥者的技能!
Ninja skills.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然 我什么事都没有
Of course. I’m fine.
这的确很不好受
Oh, this does not feel good.
每次递送都会想这样吗?
Is every delivery gonna be like this?
所以我说啊 这是一件苦差事
What can I say? It’s a terrible business.
我一直一来都感到不开心
I feel so sad all the time.
不 事实上我现在很好
No. I’m actually fine now.
是啊 你看起来装的的确很像啊
Yeah, it looks like you’re handling stuff real well.
是啊 我真的没事
Yeah. Look good, feel good.
是啊 你真棒
Yeah, pretty cool, man.
我只是在享受着美好的时刻
Just enjoying it.
你知道的 你可以对我 倾诉任何事
You know, I’m here if you wanna talk about anything.
– 我正在这里听你讲 – 不 我没有想说的
– I’m here to listen. – Nope.
好吧 你是真的装的很像啊
Okay, well, it seems like you’re handling it pretty well.
是啊 我的确
Yeah, I am.
– 你在发抖 – 你才在发抖!
– You’re shaking. – You’re shaking!
朱尼尔 你要只要把你的感想释放出来就好了
Junior, it’s okay to let your feelings out.
我没有任何感想
I’m not feeling.
– 说出来对你比较好 – 我没有任何感想
– It’s healthy. – I have no feelings!
相信我 说出来会好很多
Come on, let it out.
小郁
Hey.
我们都在你后面支持你
We’re all right behind you.
去吧
Go on.
谁啊 亲爱的?
Who is it, honey?
这是谁? 爸爸
Who is it, Dad?
妈妈和爸爸?
Mom and Dad?
看来这就是她的家了
All right, guys.
我们已经送她到家了
We delivered her.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
朱尼尔
Junior!
你要去哪里 快过来
Where are you going? Get over here.
是啊
Yeah!
– 过来啊 – 不 不 不
– Come on! – No, no, no.
你一直口嫌体正直
You love it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!