? You wreck me ?
? I put you high up in the sky ?
? And now you’re not coming down ?
? It slowly turned You let me burn ?
? And now we’re ashes on the ground ?
? Don’t you ever say I just walked away ?
? I will always want you ?
? I came in like a wrecking ball ?
? Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung ?
? Left me crashing in a blazing fall ?
? All you ever did was wreck me ?
? Yeah, you, you wreck me ?
? I never meant to start a war ?
? I just wanted you to let me in… ?
我们好像该走了
Uh… Yeah, we should probably leave.
这就走?我正享受着呢
Oh, yeah? We gotta go right now? I was kind of enjoying this.
? I guess I should’ve let you win… ?
小雷 说实话吧 我真没想到你能做到
Yo, Reg, I gotta be honest with you. I ain’t think you was gonna do that shit.
你真是全力出击了
You really committed to that.
比我预期的还要热闹
More graphic than I was expecting.
差一点就过分了
That was almost too far.
你赢了 我只是咬了小女孩的脚踝
You one-upped me for sure. I mean, I bit a girl’s ankle.
你咬掉了一个大男人的屌♥
You ripped a man’s penis off.
今天会是最赞的一天
Today is gonna be the best day ever.
我怎么知道? 因为每天都是最赞的一天
How do I know that? Because every day is the best day ever.
亨特回老人院工作了
Hunter went back to his job at the old human home.
而且他不再需要耻辱罩了
And he didn’t even need his cone.
喂 耻辱罩 你的耻辱罩呢?
Hey, Cone of Shame! Where’s your lampshade?
巴比斯 我已经不需要了
Actually, Bubsy, I don’t need that cone anymore,
就像我也不会再忍♥受你嘴贱了
just like I don’t need any of your shit anymore.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 巴比斯
-Fuck you, Bubsy! -Wow.
我不知道我伤害到你了 对不起
I had no idea you felt that way. I’m sorry.
我马上走 我去…
I-I’m just gonna go…
操你老母!
fuck your mother!
滚蛋吧!
Fuck outta here!
而且他终于鼓起勇气 向玛吉表达了心意
And he finally found the courage to let Maggie know how he feels about her.
现在他们成天做♥爱♥
And now they have sex all the time!
当然了 普通体♥位♥
Regular style, of course.
好孩子 亨特
Attaboy, Hunter.
让我想起了我年轻的时候
Reminds me of when I was young.
你年轻的时候操过狗?
You used to fuck dogs?
怎么了?
What?
玛吉也终于找到了配的上她的主人
And Maggie, well, she finally got the owner she deserves.
玛吉加入了侦擦队
Maggie’s part of the detection squad now.
她是团队里最棒的嗅探犬
And she’s the best sniffer on the team.
我喜欢你给她的衣服
I love the costume you gave her.
-很漂亮 -是工作制♥服♥
-So good. -Uniform, for work.
小虫还是老样子
And Bug’s the same old Bug,
不过有一点变化
with one pretty big exception.
他改变了对人类的看法
He’s changed his stance on people.
至少是对一个特殊的人类
Or at least, one very special person.
? And I’ll show you how to love ?
? To love ?
当然了 加入家庭是一个全新的挑战
Sure, joining a family was a bit of a learning experience for him.
宝贝 太爽了
Oh, baby, I love this.
你的垫子比多洛莉丝的紧致多了
Your cushions are so much tighter than Dolores’s.
什么面料的 人造麂皮?
And what is this fabric, faux suede?
-嗨 -嗨 凯文
-Hey. -Oh, hey, Kevin.
别这样 伙计 别骑沙发
Come on, buddy. No humping the couch.
没有什么能分开你我
Nothing will ever come between us.
没错 生活很美好
Yep, life is pretty damn great.
今晚见了?
So we’ll see you guys tonight?
没错!残渣之夜!
-Yes! Scraps night. -You know it! Scraps night!
至于我 我选择做流浪狗
As for me, I chose to stay a stray.
我非常开心
And I couldn’t be happier.
如果碰到有需要的狗狗 我就会去教导他们
And for any dogs in need, I’ll be there to show them the ropes.
你好 我是雷吉 你有名字吗?
Hey, there. I’m Reggie. You got a name?
我是狗东西
Oh, hi. I’m– I’m Shitstain.
相信我 这不是你的名字
No, no, no. That’s not your name. Trust me.
流浪狗规则第一条: 想要什么 就尿上去
Rule number one of being a stray: You want something, you pee on it.
尿上就是你的了
And whatever you pee on is yours.
-那这个路灯呢? -这是我的
-Oh. How ’bout this lamppost? -That’s mine.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
第二条:想骑什么 就骑什么
Rule number two: You can pretty much hump whatever you want.
太棒了!
-Cool! -Awesome!
第三条是最重要的 没有之一
Rule number three is the most important rule, bar none.
你并不孤单
You are not alone.
我以前以为 我的位置就是在道格身边
You know, I used to think my place was by Doug’s side.
但是现在我知道了 我想在哪 就在哪
But now I know my place is wherever I want it to be.
我在这里最有家的感觉
And I’ve never felt more at home.
我有个朋友 随时欢迎我去住
‘Cause I know a guy who lets me crash whenever I want.
-嗨 废柴 -嗨 傻脸
-Hey, loser. -Hey, fuck face.
利亚姆 可爱的卷毛狗回来啦!
Liam, the cute scruffy dog is back!
这就是生活吧?
Isn’t this the life?
谁是好孩子?
Who’s a good boy?
你是好孩子
You’re a good boy.
真是好孩子
Such a good boy.
离开道格后 我学会了很多
I’ve learned a lot since Doug.
世界上当然有坏人了
Sure, there’s some bad people in this world,
但就连小虫也承认 世上也有好人
but even Bug would agree, the good ones are out there.
只要睁大眼睛去寻找
You just gotta keep your eyes open.
嗨 孩子们
Hey, kids!
-我要把你的肺拽出来! -去你大爷的 傻♥逼♥邮差!
– I’ll rip your lungs out. – Fuck you, mailman!
他们可真活泼啊
These guys have a lot of energy, don’t they?
-我要吃掉你的蛋蛋 -过来啊 混♥蛋♥!
-I’m gonna eat your fucking nut sack. -Get out of here, you evil little shit!
-我数到三 -白♥痴♥魔鬼!
-I’ll give you to the count of three… -You stupid fucking evil devil!
…然后我就跳出去咬死你!
…and then I’m gonna jump this fence and skull-fuck you to death!
你跟你在天上的那个朋友一样混♥蛋♥!
You’re just as bad as your friend in the sky!
-这就对了!聪明! -对!滚吧!
– Yeah, yeah, you smart! You smart! – You fuckwad! Go! Go! Go!
快滚!
Keep walking! Keep walking!
别再回来了!
Don’t even think about coming back here tomorrow!
滚蛋!
Fuck off!
对 贱♥人♥ 别把我们惹急了
Yeah, bitch. You don’t want to get this guy angry.
别看我小 我可是很凶的!
I may be small, but you have no idea what I’m capable of!
不信问问道格!
Just ask Doug!
我咬掉了那家伙的鸡鸡!
I ripped the guy’s cock off!
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
? It’s 1-9-9-tre So let me just play ?
? It’s Snoop Dogg, I’m on the mic ?
? I’m back with Dr. Dre ?
? But this time I’ma hit Yo’ ass with a touch ?
? To leave motherfuckers in a daze Fucked up ?
? So sit back, relax New jacks get smacked ?
? It’s Snoop Doggy Dogg I’m at the top of the stack ?
? I don’t lack for a second And I’m still checkin’ ?

? The dopest motherfucker That ya hearin’ on the record ?
? It’s me, ya see, S-N-double-O-P ?
? D-O-double-G-Y, the D-O-double-G ?
? I’m fly as a falcon Soarin’ through the sky ?
–? And I’m high till I dizzie, rizzide ?
? So check it, I get busy I make your head dizzy ?
? I blow up your mouth Like I was Dizzy Gillespie ?
? I’m crazy, you can’t phase me ?
? I’m the S, oh, yes, I’m fresh ?
? I don’t fuck with the stress ?
? I’m all about the chronic Bionic, ya see ?
? Every single day Chillin’ with the D-O-double-G’s ?
? P-O-U-N-D, that’s my clique, my crew ?
? You fuck with us We gots to fuck you up ?
? I thought you knew, but yet and still ?
? You wanna get real Now it’s time to peel, you say chill ?
? And feel the motherfuckin’ realism ?
? Snoop Doggy Dogg is on the mic ?
? I’m hittin’ hard as steel ?
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
? This is for the Gz And this is for the hustlas ?
? This is for the hustlas Now back to the Gz ?
除了多处面部撕裂伤
In addition to the multiple facial lacerations
和严重的烧伤
and the severe burn wounds,
我们还在您的身体中发现了 大量的粪便细菌
we also discovered an alarming amount of fecal bacteria in your system,
我推测来自…
which, I would imagine came from the– the– the…
-狗在我嘴里拉屎? -对
-Dog shitting in my mouth? Yeah. -Right. Yeah.
呃…
Um… Ba-ba-ba…
我看看
Checking the clipboard.
哦 对了 我们没法重新接回阴♥茎♥
Oh, yeah. We also, uh, couldn’t reattach the penis.
操!
Fuck!
? Jamie ?
? Jamie Foxx ?
? Will Ferrell ?
? Dirty, dirty dog ?
? I’m a stray ?
? Quit doggin’ me! ?
? Quit doggin’ me! Dogging me ?
? I’m a stray ?