George, wake up.
佐治 起床了
It’s Saturday.
今天是星期六
I know, but it’s the first day of soccer. It’s our first game.
我知道 今天是足球赛的第一天 我们的第一场比赛
Soccer?
足球?
I can’t today. I caught a cold while sleeping.
今天不行 我觉得我好像感冒了
You’ll be fine.
你会好的啦
Come on, come on, it’ll be great.
走嘛 一定会很棒
We’re going to play like Brazilians.
我们会像巴西队一样棒
Here you go. Thanks, Mom.
你的早餐 谢谢妈
Stuart, don’t forget your water bottle. George….
史都华 别忘了带水壶 小治….
Don’t forget your cleats.
别忘了钉鞋
You look especially beautiful today.
你今天看起来特别美丽动人
Some people just know how to wear oatmeal.
吃麦片的女人最美
Okay, open up.
好了 张开嘴
Did you hear that? She said “blah-blah.”
你听到了吗? 她说叭叭
I can’t believe it.
我真不敢相信
Her first word.
她说的第一句话
Where’s the baby book? I’m writing it down.
宝宝记事本呢? 我要写下来
I’m not sure that’s technically a word.
我不肯定那能算是一句话
Of course it is.
当然算了
But your Uncle Crenshaw says that every Little starts
康夏叔叔说李家人
talking by nine months.
都是九个月大就会说话了
In Uncle Crenshaw’s case, never stops.
康夏叔叔就从此唸个不停
Are you both coming to the game?
你们要来看球吗?
Wouldn’t miss it.
当然会了
Frederick…
爸爸…
…this soccer game’s making me very….
这场足球赛让我非常…
Proud? Anxious. Especially about….
骄傲? 担心 尤其是那个…
I’m fine. He’s fine.
我没事 他没事的
All those boys stomping around with cleats.
一堆小男生 穿着钉鞋到处踢
What if someone….
万一他被…
Oh, honey. He’s a Little. All Littles are natural athletes.
亲爱的 他是李家人 我们天生就是运动健将
Do you need…. Could you?
你需要… 你可以吗?
Okay, that’s it for you.
好了 你吃得够多了
Snow, food.
雪铃 吃饭啰
Food? Is it tuna? Or herring?
吃饭 是鲔鱼吗? 还是鲱鱼?
Or, dare I say it, is it lox?
还是我最想吃的 超赞腌鲑鱼?
Oh! Please be lox!
拜托是腌鲑鱼
That’s for you.
你的饭
Boys, are we ready to play some soccer? You bet, Dad.
孩子们 准备大显身手了吗? 当然啰
Oh, great. It’s glop.
棒透了 一坨浆糊
Look what I’m reduced to. I’m a Handi Wipe with hair.
看我变得多悲惨 被当成了猫拖把
Wallace! Get up! There we go!
小胖 加油…
That’s right! Dig! Dig! Go downfield! Downfield!
很好… 冲…冲过中场
You guys, spread out! Spread out!
小朋友 散开
Well, George is getting a workout.
你看小治跑得好帅哦
What bothers me is that every kid has had a chance to play except Stuart.
可是史都华一直没机会上场 让我觉得有点难过
There’s plenty of time.
时间还多的是
Plenty of time? There’s 40 seconds.
多的是? 拜托 只剩下40秒了
He did an excellent job of handing out the orange slices.
他分柳橙片也很好
That’s not as easy as it looks.
那可不是件容易的事
Okay, I’m glad he’s not in the game. I don’t want him to get hurt.
我很高兴他没上场 我不希望他受伤
It’s Pee-Wee soccer. Nobody gets hurt.
这是小学球赛 不会受伤的
Irwin, are you okay?
你没事吧? 厄文
Are you all right, lrwin?
你没事吧? 厄文
Do I look all right?
我看起来没事吗?
Here. Come on.
起来吧 好了
Better substitute.
你最好换人上场
Tie game. We could play with just 10.
好 现在平手 10个球员够用了
But we have George, so it’s like having nine.
但是有小治在 只能算9个人
We’ll have none of that.
小胖 讲话别那么毒
Come on, coach.
教练 快点
Stuart! Go in for lrwin!
史都华 替厄文上场
Mom! Dad! I’m going in!
爸 妈 我要上场了
Yeah, Stuart!
加油 史都华
Oh, dear.
天啊
Watch your tail out there.
好 踢垮他
Don’t worry, I won’t let you down.
放心啦 我不会让你失望
Now, go get them.
踢垮他们
Let’s go, let’s go! Come on!
加油…
Over here! I’m open!
我有空档 传给我
I got it! I got it!
让我来 我来…
I’m going to snatch him off the field. Honey, honey.
我要上场 去把他偷偷抱出场 老婆…
Knowing boys as I do, I think he might find that a little….
我了解小男生 这样会让他觉得有一点….
Embarrassing.
糗大了
Get it, George!
小治 快射门啊
Go after it!
快踢啊
Pass me the ball, lame-o. Come on.
笨蛋 把球传给我 来…
George, shoot!
射门
I got it! I got it!
我来…
Shoot!
射门
I got it! I got it!
我来了
Yeah, I did it!
我成功了
I have to start wearing a cup.
我应该开始戴帽
He just looked so small out there.
他在场上看起来好小哦
So lacking in bigness. Does he really have to go back next week?
一点份量都没有 他下星期还要再出赛吗?
We have to give him room to grow.
我们要给他成长的空间
I do. I let him slice his own banana.
我有让他成长啊 我都让他自己切香蕉
With a spoon.
用汤匙切
I let him drive his car to school. No other mother does that.
我还让他自己开车上 别人的妈根本做不到
With George walking beside him every step of the way.
可是有小治在旁边 一路跟着他到学校
How much more room should I give him?
我应该给他多少空间?
A bit more than you’re giving him now.
比现在多一点点就好
Maybe Mom was right. Maybe I shouldn’t be playing soccer anymore.
也许妈妈说的对 也许我不应该再上场踢足球了
What does she want you to go out for?
那她要你做什么课外活动呢?
Painting or dancing.
画画或者跳舞
I guess it’s my fault.
都是我害你的
I’m sorry I kicked you into the goal.
对不起 把你踢进球门里
That’s okay. You won the game. That’s the main thing.
没关系啦 你获胜了 这才是重点
No. The main thing is I hit Wallace in the face.
不对 重点是我踢中了小胖的脸
Bogeys, 12:00! I got him, Brooklyn!
敌机 12点钟方向 我打下它了 老布
Wouldn’t it be cool if I actually flew this?
要是能真的开飞机一定很炫
Yeah. There’s only one problem.
是啊 但只有一个问题
Mom.

Hello, Mrs. Little. Hi, Will.
李妈妈你好 嗨 威尔
ls George home? He’s with Stuart.
小治在吗? 他跟史都华在一起
We just need to tighten her up and she’s ready to fly.
只要把螺丝栓紧 就可以飞了
Hi, George. Hi, Stuart.
嗨 小治 嗨 史都华
Hi, Will.
嗨 威尔
You want to take a break for a while? I brought my PS2.
你想不想休息一下? 我带了PS2来
Yeah, okay.
好啊
But what about the plane?
那…模型飞机呢?
I want to play with Will for a while. Play with Snowbell.
我想跟威尔玩电动 你去找雪铃玩嘛
Oh, well. Guess I’ll have to finish it myself.
好吧 我只好一个人完成它啰
If I can just….
还差一点…
Oh, dear.
完蛋了
Hey, what’s that noise?
那是什么声音?
Sounds like a lawnmower.
好像是除草机吧
Inside the house?
在屋里除草?
Stuart!
史都华
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I’m not doing anything!
我什么也没做啊
Pull the brake!
快拉刹车
Get the book!
看说明书
This is cool. All my brother does is jam crayons up his nose.
真是太酷了 我老弟只会用蜡笔塞住鼻孔
It says, “On takeoff, pull back on the throttle.”
上面说 起飞的时候 一定要拉操纵杆
Takeoff? I’m in the air!
起飞? 我在飞了
Snowbell, get out of the way!
雪铃 好猫不挡路
Please, don’t hurt me!
求求你 不要伤害我
What’s going on?
怎么回事啊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!