我将欢庆我所见的一切 包括我自己
拥抱一切 为之开怀欢歌♥
——沃尔特·惠特曼
天鹰104 这里是彭萨科拉塔台
AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER:Skyhawk One-Zero-Four,Pensacola Tower.
卧♥槽♥ 丹尼尔 我们倒霉了
Shit,we’re busted, Dano.
104收到 塔台
Roger, Pensacola Tower.One-Zero-Four.
我们接到本地居民投诉
AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER:We’ve got a localresident complaint.
现场没有紧急救援队
Touch-and-gos unauthorizedat outlying fields
区域外无授权迫降
without emergencycrew on-site.
请终止飞行
You’re gonna have towrap it up, sir.
104驶离航线
One-Zero-Four leaving the pattern.
反正6点也要见姑娘们
We’re meeting theladies at 1800 anyway.
燃烧蓝
该去喝一杯了
It’s time for a cold one.
你来接管 威尔 我们回去了
Your stick, Wilbur.Let’s take her home.
咦 哈!
Yee-haw!
有鸟!一点钟方向!操!
Birds! One o’clock level!
妈的
Fuck!
威尔
Wilbur!
弹射! 弹射!
Punch out, punch out!
威尔
Wilbur!
二 三…
Two, three…
醒醒 兄弟 快醒醒
C’mon, buddy.That’s it, c’mon!
这就对了 威尔 快醒醒!
That’s it, come on,Wilbur! Breathe!
靠!
Fuck!
我手上都是我的脑浆
My brains are allover my hands!
不 不 那是鸟的肠子
No, no, no,it’s bird guts!
鸟的? – 嗯 鸟
Birds? Birds?Birds.
它们搞掉了我们的飞机 该死的鸟
They took out our engine.Fucking birds.
我们被弹出来了? – 嗯
We punched out?Yeah.
像火焰筒一样
Like a couple ofRoman candles!
我应该能看到它们的 Dano
I should’veseen ’em, Dano.
撞到鸟这种事谁都可能遇到
Bird strike canhappen to anybody.
不 是太阳落山了 我什么都看不见
No! The sun went down.I couldn’t see shit!
你只是太累了 仅此而已
You’re tired,that’s all!
接下来会有事故调查的
There’s gonna bean accident investigation!
他们会发现我看不见鸟
They’re gonna find outI couldn’t see the birds!
你♥他♥妈♥这是干嘛?
What the fuckare you doing?
我会说当时我在操控飞机
I’ll tell ’em I wasin command of the plane.
我坐前边 所以他们会检查我的眼睛
That I was in the front seat.They’ll check my eyes.
而不是你的
Not yours.
要是被发现我们说谎了呢?
And when theyfigure out we lied?
不会的
They won’t!
我们不可能成功的
We’ll neverpull this off.
那你要我怎么办?
So what am I gonna do?
一个人上去?
Go there alone?
记住 五年以后
Remember,five years from now,
我们会成为参加空间计划
we will bethe youngest pilots
最年轻飞行员
ever selectedfor the space program.
我们也将成为再次登月的第一批宇航员
And thenwe’re gonna bethe first astronauts
我们是一个团队
to go back to the moon.We’re a team.
要么就一起做 否则就不做
We either do this togetheror we don’t do it at all.
就是这样
Damn straight.
我们一周内准能拿到勋章 威尔
We’re gonnaget our wingsin a week, Wilbur.
我他妈向你保证
I guaran-fuckin’-tee it.
弗罗里达·澎萨科拉海军航♥空♥基地
1995年9月
美!
Sweet!
靠!
Shit!
呜!
Whoo!
呜 呼!
WOMEN: Whoo-hoo!
打败!打败!
Beat! Beat!
打败陆军!
Beat Army!

Whoo!
上尉 你妻子是个美人啊
Your bride isa beauty, Lieutenant.
谢谢上将 -我去上厕所
Thank you, Admiral.I got to pee.
嗨! – 嗨!
Hi!Hi.
恭喜你拿到勋章
Congratulationson your wings.
谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, thank you.Thank you very much.
又来了 -你知道自己要去哪里驻守吗?
Same old stuff.Do you know whereyou’ll be stationed?
没有 我们只是暂时住在潘塞克拉
No. Well, I’ve gota temporary stay herein Pensacola, but…
你飞的是F14还是F18啊?
Are you going to flyF-14s, F-18s?
嗯…
Well…
嘿 他已经结婚了
Hey,he’s practically married.
和谁?
To who?
海军
The Navy.
宝贝 你真漂亮
Darling!You look so pretty.
噢 谢谢 帅哥
Well, thank you,handsome.
嘿 – 嘿
Hey.Hey.
瞧瞧你!喔!
Look at you! Whoa!
珍妮该多为你骄傲啊 威尔
Jeannie would’ve beenso proud of you, Will.
丹尼尔才值得骄傲 林奇妈妈 要不是他我早就完了
Ah, Dano’s the one,Mama Lynch. Withouthim, I’d be toast.
威廉
William.
我听说你执行了一个标准的弹射
I heard you executeda textbook ejection.
救了丹尼尔的小命
Saved Dan’s ass.
说的太夸张了 上将
It’s all smoke and mirrors,Admiral.
威尔 你丫闭嘴吧
Wilbur!Shut the fuck up.
苏珊想要见你 快来吧
Susan wants to see you.Come on.
海军飞行员J.G.查理·特朗博上尉
Lieutenant J.G.Charlie Trumbo,Naval Aviator.
哦 天呐!
Oh, my!
二位女士是时尚模特?
You ladiesVoguemodels?
斯特威 斯特威 斯特威 斯特威 呜哈! 呜哈!
Stewie,Stewie! Stewie, Stewie!Whoa! Whoa!
嘘!
Shh!
敬丹尼尔 – 谢谢
To Danny boy…Thank you!
撞上了那群愚蠢的鸟
…for crashing intothose gooney birds
让我捡了第一名!
and making menumero uno!
安静!
Shh!
难以置信34年过去了
It is hard to believethat 34 years have passed
当年林奇上将和我同样在这个酒吧
since Admiral Lynchand I sat on this very bar
时间真是飞快啊
guzzling for gold.I guess time flies
你们是如此幸运还能飞!
if you’re lucky enoughto be flying!
证明了你们的超凡能力
The wings on yourchest are proof
用你们胸前的勋章
that youhave accomplishedsomething great.
你们有着无限的可能
You haveuncommon abilities.
现在我们全靠你们
Now, all of usare counting on you
把那些野蛮人拒之门外
to keep the barbariansfrom the gates.
为了这个使命
To accomplish that,you’ll have the support
你们有世上最强大的海军做支持
of the greatestnavy on Earth
拥有最先进的战斗机
armed with the mostsophisticated aircraft
和最先进的武器系统
and weapons systemsever developed.
那又怎样呢?
What does thisall add up to?
如果没有身边的战友
Exactly nothing
这些什么都不是
without the manstanding beside you.
你们要相互尊重 用生命去保护彼此
Respect him.Protect himwith your life
因为如果没有他 就没有我们
because without him,there is no us.
没有我们 这一切都将没有意义
And if there’s no us,there’s no pointto any of this.
下一步 太空
Next stop, space.
祝你们一帆风顺
May you knowonly fair winds,
万事如意
following seas…
取得胜利!
And the thrill of victory!
上将 说得好!
Thank you, Admiral!
哥们 走吧
Hey, come on, pal.
我们去看看隔壁的婚礼
Let’s crashthe wedding next door.
好的
All right.
克里特岛·索达湾
五年之后
好!宝贝!
Yeah! Babe!
戴夫·马歇尔上尉
Lieutenant Dave Marshall…
他为国家英勇献身
Who madethe ultimate sacrifice
在服役期间
in service to his country.
他是他妈♥个♥好战士 – 阿门
He was a good shit.Amen.
好吧 小伙子们 第一条规矩
All right, fellas.Rule number one,
就算出状况
if you’ve got a situation,
都别他妈忘了把飞机飞好
don’t forget to flythe fuckin’ airplane.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!