我妈妈说野营旅行对于积累经验非常重要
My mom says camping trips are an important form of experience.
呃,我不知道…我觉得一切看起来都那么吓人
Uh, I don’t know… Everything seems so… wild.
你觉得我们会没事吗?-放松点,你这个懦夫!
You think we’ll be ok? – Relax, you wimp!
你觉得他们会随便找个白♥痴♥当夏令营辅♥导♥员吗?
You think they’d let just any idiot be our camp counselor?
给我蜂蜜!
Show me the honey!
谁想去远足?
Who’s up for a hike?
哦。我们死定了。
Yep. We’re dead.
# 徒步旅行是种很棒的运动——你可以跟着向导走 #
# Hicking is great exercise – You can use it under ties #
# 每个地方都有危险——当心那棵枫树 #
# Danger is the place to be – Look out for that mapple tree #
#徒步旅行是我的最爱,因为你是个笨蛋#
# Hiking is my greatest thrill That’s cause you’re an imbecile #
Mmmh。我开始感觉到敌意了。
Mmmh. I’m beginning to sense some hostility.
我们已经徒步3.7个小时了。我想我们迷路了。
We’ve been hiking for 3.7 hours. And I think we’re lost.
是的。无意冒犯,傻子船长,但我们报名参加的是自然夏令营。
Yeah. No offense, Captain Klutz, but we’ve signed up for nature camp.
不是徒步旅行营。-你知道我们要去哪儿吗?
Not foot camp. – Do you have any idea where we’re going?
我当然知道。我总是一路标记…,我门已经去过的地方。
I sure do. I always leave my… tag to mark were I’ve been.
哈哈,简直丑哭了。
That’s a whole lot of ugly.
我以为这是为了建立我的信心。
I thought this was supposed to build confidence.
孩子,你刚刚为自己赢得了一枚奖章。
Son, you just earned yourself a merit badge for whining.
事实上,先生,那是毒橡树。
Actually sir, that’s poison oak.
克莱尔,你破坏我权威的样子真是太可爱了。
Oh Claire, that’s adorable when you undermine my authority.
但如果那是毒橡树,你不觉得我会…
But if that was poison oak, don’t you think I’d be…
嘿,伙计们!看这里!
Hey guys! Over here!
这有一个池塘!-我们去钓鱼吧!
That’s a pond! – Let’s go fishing!
我想我很快就会好的……
I think it’s wearing off…
我钓到鱼了!我钓到一只!我拥有了一段开心的时光!
I got one! I got one! I’m actually having a good time.
不,你应该用力提起来。- – -唉…现在结束了。
No, you kids are doing it the hard way. – And… it’s over.
想要钓到鱼,你必须把自己也想成鱼。
To catch a fish, you must become the fish.
像鱼一样思考。像鱼一样移♥动♥。
Think like a fish. Move like a fish.
噢。你真可怜。真为你感到难过。
Ow. You poor thing. I feel terrible for you.
谢谢你,克莱尔。-我在和鱼说话。
Why, thank you, Claire. – I was talking to the fish.
我饿了!——我也是!——是的!
I’m hungry! – Me too! – Yes!
好了,奶油蛋糕准备好了!
Well, the smores are ready!
祝你有个好胃口。
Bon appetit.
这是什么东西?
What kind of smore is this?
我的闻起来像垃圾。-我的味道像脚臭。
Mine taste like croan. – Mine taste like feet.
想试一下吗?-至少你的食物没有逃跑。
Wanna trade? – At least yours didn’t run away.
这么久,傻瓜!
So long, suckers!
好吧。是时候讲个鬼故事了。
Okay. Time for a ghost story.
就在这时,小树懒听到他的洞穴前面有爪子刮擦的声音。
And then, the little sloth heard a scratch at the front of his cave.
当他起身去看那是什么声音时……
And when he got up to see what the noise was…
你猜他看到了什么?
What do you think he saw?
这个故事的结局很无聊吗?——不。
The end of this lame story? – No.
它看到了一个恶毒的、可怕的、嗜血的怪物。
I saw a vicious horrible blood thirsty monster.
怪物是潜意识恐惧的表现。
Monsters are proved manifestations of subconscious fear.
你在野营中还真是会搞笑。
You are so much fun to take on a camping trip.
好吧,这怪物的爪子又长又尖。
Anywho, this monster had long jagged claws.
牙齿又尖又锐!
And razorsharp teeth!
还有他最喜欢吃的东西…是……
And his favorite thing to eat… was…
孩子!
Children!
恩,看来我讲的故事特别生动……
Well Sid, you certainly paint a vivid pic…
早上好,孩子们。睡得好吗?——不好。
Good morning, kids. Sleep well? – No.
怎么了?我讲的故事吓到你们了吗?
Ow what’s the matter? Did I scare you with my story?
是你自己吓到我们了。-你差点把我们吓死,伙计!
You scared us with you. – You’re gonna get us killed out here, dude!
我们会饿死的!-你是不是要带我们去南边的悬崖?
We’ll starve to death! – Or you’ll lead us off a cliff!
这太荒谬了!
Well that’s just ridiculous!
我是森林的主人。我是大自然的儿子。
I am the master of the woods. I am mother nature’s son.
我连一朵花都不会伤害。
I wouldn’t even hurt a flower.
来吧你……美丽的…奇迹!
C’mon you… beautiful… miracle!
知道发生了什么吗?全球变暖。
You know what happened? Global warming.
这是一个不可忽视的事实。我知道。
It’s an inconvenient truth. I know.
#如果你爱鸟和蜜蜂-如果你爱鸟和蜜蜂#
# If you love the birds and bees – If you love the birds and bees #
#就要远离那些树-就要远离那些树#
# Keep this sucker away from trees – Keep this sucker away from trees #
好吧,朋友。非常有趣。
Ok guys. Very funny.
你为什么生气?我创造了一个漂亮的峡谷。
Why are you even mad? I made a nice canyon.
我觉得,这是一个很棒的大峡谷。这确实是个很棒的大峡谷。
In fact it’s a grand canyon. Aaah, really grand canyon.
真希望我能给它起个名字。
I just wish I could think of a name for it.
爸爸,谁创造了大峡谷?
Daddy, who made the Grand Canyon?
孩子,只有大自然才能创造出如此美丽的东西。
Well son, only nature could make something this beautiful.
大自然。或者一个拥有无限智慧的人。
Nature. Or a being of infinite wisdom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!