好好吃
Tasty. Mmm.
什么声音?
What’s that noise?
老鼠!我讨厌它们!老鼠! -蒂芙妮 放轻松
Rats! I hate them! Rats! – Tiff, Tiff. Relax.
别叫了好不好?你吓到他们了
Will you just stop screaming? You’ll scare them.
它们怎么了?它们好可爱
What’s wrong with them anyway? They’re so cute.
真有回家的感觉
I feel like I’m back home.
好恶心!
Ew! Ugh! Gross!
各位 这里是迷宫 找到去庙的路很不容易
Guys, this is a labyrinth. It’ll take forever to find the way to the temple.
稍等一下 我来问
Hold on a second. I’ll ask.
问?问谁?
Ask? Who?
你觉得呢?它啊
Who do you think? Him.
你知道巴耳庙
Do you know where is
在哪里吗?
Baal’s temple?
抱歉 我好像没说对 我的老鼠语不怎么好
Sorry. I think I didn’t say it right. My rat-morse isn’t the best.
你疯了?你真的指望老鼠…
Are you nuts? Do you really expect that a rat…
你知道巴耳庙在哪里吗?
Do you know where is Baal’s temple?
巴耳庙在哪里?
Where is Baal’s temple?

The temple.
寺庙的“庙” 庙!
T-E-M-P-L-E. Temple!
明白了 我们走
Got it. Let’s go.
快跟上…
Oh! Heels…
我们要跟着老鼠走 有没有搞错?
We’re going to follow a rat. Seriously?
嗨 小鸟
Hi, birdie.
你!
You!
带我们去找你的主人
Lead us to your owner,
否则我们会杀死你的小鸟朋友!
or we will kill your feathered friend!
这边!
This way!
真好笑
That’s a good one.
这家伙太搞笑了
This guy is hilarious.
好 我明白了
Okay, okay, I got it.
谢了 我的小朋友 再会!
Thanks, my little friend. See you!
太好了 现在怎么办?
Great. Now what?
它说我们从那里进去
He says we have to enter there.
开什么玩笑? -老鼠已经发话了
Are you kidding? – The rat has spoken.
来吧 各位 我们走了这么远 不要半途而废
Come on, guys. We didn’t get to this point for nothing.
你和你的老鼠!
You and your rat!
导游书说得没错 西班牙食物真的好棒
The guidebook was right. Spanish food is awesome.
现在安全了 快点
The coast is clear. Come on.
谁说考古学没意思了?
Whoever said archaeology isn’t glamorous?
还不错了
That wasn’t so bad.
巴耳!
Baal!
我们到了
We made it.
我就说嘛!老鼠说得没错
I told you! The rat was right!
老鼠说得没错!
The rat was right!
嘿 看啊
Hey, look.
一条金色小径
A golden trail.
迈达斯曾经来过这里
Midas was here.
迈达斯的项圈
Midas’ collar piece.
各位 我们出去吧 好吗?
Uh. Guys, let’s get out of here, okay?
就算在我看来 这地方也够令人恐怖的
This place is creepy even for my standards.
不!
No, no, no, no, no!
我们向帕查玛玛祷告吧
Oh! Let’s pray to the Pachamama.
大地女神 请在这种时候帮助我们…
Oh, Goddess of Earth, please, help us at this time of…
她大概没在听吧
Oh. I guess she isn’t listening.
或许她在听呢
Maybe she was listening.
这个房♥间是陷阱
The room is a trap!
我们得离开这里! -等等!
We’ve got to get out of here! – Hold on!
水肯定会从什么地方流出去
The water has to drain out somewhere.
泰德!我快撑不住了!
Tad! I can’t hold on much longer!
我找到了出路 帮帮我!
I found a way out. Help me!
对了 我没事 虽然没人问
I’m fine, by the way. Not that anyone asked.
抱歉 小家伙 我们会给你另找一个下水道的
Oh, I’m sorry, little guy. We’ll find you another sewer.
我们成功了
We did it.
泰德 我们成功了!
Tad, we did it!
我们成功了!天哪! -我们成功了!耶!
We did it! My gosh! – We did it! Yeah!
恭喜这对幸福的人儿
Congratulations to the happy couple.
蒂芙妮?
Tiffany?
泰德? -莎拉!
Tad? – Sara!
站住别动!
Stop right there!
你放了她!
You release her!
越快越好
You know, as soon as possible.
把金块给我 否则我就宰了她
Give me the piece or I’ll end her.
泰德 别给他
Tad, don’t do it.
抱歉 我别无选择
I’m sorry. I have no choice.
求你了
Please.
还有笔记本 拜托了
And the notebook, please.
把笔记本给我 否则你再也别想见到她
Give me the notebook, or you won’t see her again.
你真卑鄙
You’re despicable.
太好了 都在这里
Yes. It’s all here.
走吧!
Let’s go!
你无权这么做!
You have no right!
我们付出了这么多努力 不是为了让你把金块凭空抢走的
We didn’t do all that work just to have you steal the piece.
跟杰克拉克姆作对 就是这种后果
That’s what happens when you play against Jack Rackham.
没用的笨狗!
Useless mutt!
莎拉!
Sara!
我还以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
真希望我有体液 这样我就能在团聚时刻哭出来了
Oh! I wish I had bodily fluids so I could cry at reunions.
贝尔佐尼
Belzoni.
嘿 小家伙 真高兴见到你
Hey, buddy. Glad to see you.
杰夫 你怎么了?
Jeff, what happened to you?
我们得赶紧行动 免得拉克姆找到项圈的另外两块
We need to move fast before Rackham finds the other pieces of the collar.
不用担心这点
I wouldn’t worry about that.
泰德 你在说什么?
Tad, what are you talking about?
他想要笔记本
He wanted the notebook,
但从来没说要完整版的
but never said anything of it being complete.
好样的 泰德!
Well done, Tad!
是吗?嗯 不 我以为… 我们去哪里?
Uh? Yeah? Well, no, I think… So, where do we go?
土耳其的卡帕多细亚 那里有数百座庙
To Cappadocia, in Turkey. There are hundreds of temples there.
没有这些页 拉克姆就找不到正确的庙
Rackham won’t be able to find the right one without these pages.
这会让我们领先一步
That would give us a head start.
走吧 伙计们 我们去土耳其
So let’s go, guys! Let’s go to Turkey.
我们到了
Um, here we are.
谢谢 多少钱?
Thanks. How much is it?
这一趟是免费的 我的宝贝
This fare, I do it for free, my palomita.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
他一直说的“宝贝” 到底是什么意思?
What is this “palomita” he keeps talking about?
我送给你的礼物
My gift to you.
它象征着我们的心、灵魂和肚子
It embodies the heart, soul and the belly of our people.
我会在阿兰布拉宫的灯光下等你
I’ll be waiting for you under the lights of the Alhambra.
你知道的
And you know it.
西班牙人真疯狂
Spaniards are crazy.
好吧
Okay.
那位船长会帮我们在他的船上 找个位子
That Captain will try to find us a spot on his ship.
太好了
Great.
看看这个 泰德
Check this, Tad.
我们在这里应该可以找到下一个金块
This is the area where we should find the next piece.
阿瑞妮杜庙
Temple of Ariniddu.
巴耳的妻子 光之女神
Baal’s wife. Goddess of the light.
酷毙了!第三个庙呢?
Cool! So what about the third temple?
我对它不怎么了解
I don’t know much about it.
唯一的线索是这个标志 跟迈达斯相关的所有东西上都有
The only clue is this symbol that appears in everything related to Midas.
好像是某种私人印记
It seems to be some sort of personal mark.
你好厉害 莎拉
Wow. You rock, Sara.
泰德…
Tad…
什么事 莎拉?
Yes, Sara?
我希望你知道
I wanted you to know that
我们分开了这么久 我…
after all this time we’ve been apart, I…
拜托 我们到底要不要走? 我快要死了
Come on, are we leaving or what? I’m dying here.
再次死亡
Again.
抱歉 我…
Oh. Sorry, I…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!