And don’t leave the room, okay?
不棒!
Not awesome.
嗨 你好 幸会…
Hi, there. Uh, nice to meet…
嗨 你好吗?幸会…
Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you…
你好!我叫泰德!
Hello! My name is Tad.
我说的语言不对吗?
Am I speaking the wrong language?
嘿 贝尔佐尼 很高兴见到你!
Hey, Belzoni, good to see you!
(服务生)
服务生?什么意思?
Waiter? What do you mean?
不可能 这是我最好的西装
Not a chance. This is my best suit.
让我来 先生
I’ll take care of that, sir.
好好盯着那人
Keep an eye on that one.
一个古代遗物 揭露了迈达斯国王的真实故事
An ancient relic has revealed the real story of King Midas.
一份名为《为爱牺牲》莎草纸手稿
It’s a papyrus called “A Sacrifice for Love.”
上面说他是一位叱咤风云的国王 为阿波罗打败了所有敌人
It shows him as an all-powerful king who defeated all his enemies for Apollo.
阿波罗很感激 将一个由三块金子 组成的项圈赐给迈达斯国王
Grateful, Apollo bestowed upon King Midas a collar with three golden pieces.
项圈的佩戴者
The collar would bring the wearer
拥有点♥金♥术
the power to turn anything he touched into gold.
迈达斯聚集了堆积如山的金子
Midas amassed piles and piles of gold.
他碰触过的任何东西 都变成了宝贵的金属
Everything he laid his hands on would turn into the precious metal.
但他的点♥金♥术很快变成了诅咒
But this golden touch soon became a curse.
他女儿伸出双手去抱他 也变成了金子
His daughter reached out to hug him and she too was turned into gold.
心痛欲绝的迈达斯去找阿波罗 恳求他大发慈悲
Devastated, Midas returned to Apollo and begged for mercy.
阿波罗叫迈达斯把项圈扔掉
Apollo told Midas to get rid of his collar,
将三块金子分别献给 世界各地三座不同庙里的神
offering each of its three pieces to a god in different temples around the world.
迈达斯听从了阿波罗的命令
Midas followed Apollo’s orders,
放弃了强大的法力 让女儿起死回生
and by giving up an immense power,brought his daughter back to life.
或者换句话说 他为爱牺牲
Or in other words, he made a sacrifice for love.
各位
Ladies and gentlemen,
我很荣幸为大家呈现我最重要的发现
I’m delighted to present to you my most important discovery,
这份确凿的证据证明了数千年前
the definitive proof that thousands of years ago
迈达斯国王和他的项圈的确存在
King Midas and his collar actually existed. – Huh?
礼物?
A gift?
迈达斯的莎草纸手稿
The Midas Papyrus.
这才叫派对
Now, this is a party.
到手了 老大
We’ve got it, boss.
快追 贝尔佐尼! -抓住他!
Go, Belzoni! – Get him!
(跳)
是你? -嘿 谢了
You? – Hey, thanks.
我拿到了!
No, I got it!
不 我拿到了!
No, I got it!
泰德!
Tad!
你跟我来
You come with me.
放开我!
Get your hands off me!
莎拉!
Sara!
泰德! -莎拉!
Tad! – Sara!
来找我!
Find me!
莎拉…
Sara…
醒醒 泰德
Wake up, Tad.
来找我
Find me.
泰德 快醒醒
Tad, come back to me.
泰德
Tad.
快醒醒 泰德
Wake up, Tad.
等等 莎拉在哪?他们把她抓走了
Wait. Where’s Sara? They took her!
是绑♥架♥!就像皮萨罗和阿塔瓦尔帕!
It’s a kidnapping! Like Pizarro and Atahualpa!
就像科尔特斯和蒙特祖马! 事实上 就像
Like Cort茅s and Montezuma! Actually like Cort茅s…
泰德 你没事吧?
Tad, are you all right?
嗯 这玩意很经用
Yeah. This is built to last.
等一下…
Wait a minute…
莎拉的笔记本 她想送给我
Sara’s notebook. She wanted me to have it.
这帮暴徒绑♥架♥了莎拉 肯定是想她带他们去找迈达斯的项圈
I bet those goons took Sara so she could lead them to Midas’ collar.
但我们必须先找到它
Then we’re gonna have to find it first.
有了这个 我们就能比他们抢先一步 拯救莎拉
With this, we can be one step ahead of them and rescue Sara.
看看这个
Look at this.
巴耳红庙
The Red Temple of Baal.
莎拉认为这是迈达斯朝圣的第一站
Sara believed this was Mida” first stop on his pilgrimage.
找到这个地点的关键 就在这些圣书文里
The key to its location is in these hieroglyphics,
但我没法破译它们
but I can’t decipher them.
我来看看 我看能否找到塔特苏斯语的内容
Mmm. Let me see. I’ll see if I can find something about Tartessus’ language.
太好了 我们还应该找找相关方言
Great. We should also look for its dialects.
好主意
Good thinking.
那些古老语言根本没有参考资料
There’s no reference of those ancient languages anymore.
完全是死角 -肯定有办法
Total dead end.- There has to be a way.
“在那里 你应该会找到巴耳”
“There you should find Baal.”
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
不 其他的内容
No, no, no, the other stuff.
用英语说!你怎么会认得那种文字?
In English! How can you read that?
灭绝语言是我的专长 瞧瞧
Well, dead tongues are my specialty. Check it out.
看见了吧?死翘翘
See? Totally dead.
你的朋友是个怪咖
Your friend is a bit weird.
你压根不知道呢
You have no idea.
这上面说:“距离黎明四个太阳
Here it says, “Four suns toward the dawn,
离赛特费拉一马之遥
“by horse from Setefilla,
在那里 你应该会找到巴耳”
“there you should find Baal.”
“赛特费拉…”
“Setefilla…”
抱歉 小家伙
Sorry, buddy.
赛特费拉就是塔特西人口中的 塞维利亚城
Setefilla is what the Tartessians called the city of Seville.
“距离黎明四个太阳”
“Four suns toward the dawn.”
在古代 一个太阳表示一天
A sun was a day in ancient times.
一马之遥…
By horse…
193公里
120 miles.
距离黎明193公里 往东!
120 miles towards the dawn. To the east!
格拉纳达
Granada!
巴耳红庙在格拉纳达!
The Red Temple of Baal is in Granada!
这就对了 泰德 阿兰布拉宫在那里
That’s it, Tad. There’s the Alhambra.
这座摩尔人宫殿也被称为“红宫”
The Moorish palace also known as “The Red One.”
他们会把莎拉带去那里!
That’s where they’re taking Sara!
做好准备 大伙儿 我们要去西班牙
Get ready, guys. We’re going to Spain.
西班牙! -是的
Spain! – Yes.
等着我们 迈达斯!
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! – Wait for us, Midas.
坚持住 莎拉
Hold on, Sara.
泰德史东斯亲自出马
Tad Stones, on the case.
最后问你一次
For the last time,
我如何用这个找到迈达斯的项圈?
how do I use this to find Midas’ collar?
我不会告诉你一个字
I won’t tell you a thing.
别管她 还有其他办法逼她合作
Leave her. There are other ways to make her cooperate.
会管用吗 长官? 吐真剂可能已经过期了
Will it work, sir? That truth serum might be out of date.
只有一种方法可以见真章
Well, there’s only one way to find out.
你认为我是怎样的人?
What do you think of me?
长官…
Sir…
说嘛 别害羞
Come on, don’t be shy.
嗯? -不 我不能…
Well? – No, I can’t…
你…
You…
你是个傲慢的恶霸 一点都不酷 而且很小气
You are an arrogant bully, uncool and very cheap!
对不起
I’m sorry.
安静点!
Shut it!
你还是个爸宝
And you’re also a daddy’s boy. Oh!
你的脚臭死了!
And your feet stink!
该你了
Your turn.
项圈的金块在哪?
Where are the pieces of the collar?
我不会告诉你一个字
I won’t say a thing.
别强忍♥不说 你想说出来的
Don’t hold back. You want to say it.
不…
No…
我的头…迈达斯…
My head… Midas…
这就对了!金块在哪里?
That’s it! Where are the pieces?
所有的一切都在我的笔记本里
Everything is in my notebook.
泰德…
Tad…
泰德…
Tad…
刚才发生了什么事?
What just happened?
你肯定对她用药过量了 长官
I believe you overdosed her, sir.
一群笨蛋!她说的那个泰德是谁?
Idiots! Who’s that Tad she was mumbling about?
长官 我觉得就是那位大鼻子男士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!