把美国人叫醒
国家歌♥剧院
我们活在暮光之界
We live in a twilight world.
我们活在暮光之界
We live in a twilight world.
黄昏之时无故人
And there are no friends at dusk.
你暴露了 这次围攻是幌子 目的是杀你
You’ve been made. This siege is a blind for them to vanish you.
但我已经和他们联♥系♥上了
But I established contact.
带你走或杀了你 我只有两分钟 你快决定
Bring you in or kill you. I have two minutes. Make up your mind.
东西在哪里
Where’s the package?
衣帽寄存处
Coat check.
别动
Stay.
拿他的
你在干什么
你在干什么
你是谁
黄昏之时无故人
No friends at dusk, huh?
有你就行
You’ll do.
带他到集♥合♥点
Get him to the rally point.
换衣服 乌克兰人找的是平民
Swap clothes. The Ukrainians are expecting a passenger.
我从没见过这样的封装
I’ve never seen encapsulation like this.
我们不知道它有多古老 但这玩意是真东西
We don’t know how old it is, but it’s the real deal.
你知道怎么出去吗
Did you have an out?
可以从维修隧♥道♥到下水道
Service tunnel to the sewer.
拿上这个 带上他
Take this. Take him.
走他那条路 我已经不信任我们的原路线了
Take his exit. I don’t trust ours anymore.
你能拆掉它吗
Can you defuse that?
它们是同步的 里面还有吗
It’s centrally synchronized. Are there more?
为了掩盖踪迹
Covering their tracks.
-为此不惜杀了观众吗 -他们的命不值钱
– Taking out the audience? – They’re just the cheap seats.
救人不是我们的任务
That’s not our mission.
现在是我的任务了
Mine now.
走吧
Walk away.
你没必要杀了这些人
You don’t have to kill these people.
-他不是我们的人 -谢谢他帮忙了
– That wasn’t one of us. – I’ll take the help.
快走 快走
Go, go, go.
不是我们要的人
受过训练的人能坚持十八小时
A man can be trained to hold out for about 18 hours,
所以7点后你的同伙就安全了
so your colleagues will be clear by 7:00.
他只坚持了不到十八分钟
He didn’t last 18 minutes.
他没什么好隐瞒的
He didn’t have anything to hide.
你们带走的是无名小卒
You were smuggling a nobody.
太冒险了
It’s risky.
还是说你指望着这玩意
Or were you counting on this?
致命毒药
Death.
中情局标配
CIA issue.
等你的同伙安全了 就放过你自己吧
Spare yourself, once they clear.
快到7点了
Almost 7:00.
时间过得真快
It’s running fast.
我们得往回调一小时
We have to put it back one hour.
抠出来
Get it out!
信 条
欢迎来到来生
Welcome to the afterlife.
你一直处于人工昏迷状态
You’ve been in a medically-induced coma
期间我们把你救出了乌克兰 治好了你的嘴
while we got you out of Ukraine and rebuilt your mouth.
自杀药丸是假的
The suicide pills are fake.
为什么
Why?
这是个测试
A test.
测试
A test?
他们拔掉了我的牙齿
They pulled my teeth out.
我的人安全撤离了吗
Did my team get clear?
没有
No.
可能是俄♥国♥雇佣兵干的
Private Russians, we think.
有人泄密了
Somebody talked.
你没有
Not you.
你宁愿死也不愿意供出你的同伴
You chose to die instead of giving up your colleagues.
我们都觉得自己会冲进火场救人
We all believe we’d run into the burning building.
但在切实感受到热浪前 我们无法保证
But until we feel that heat, we can never know.
但你做到了
You do.
我辞职
I resign.
你不为我们工作了 你已经死了
You don’t work for us. You’re dead.
你的职责超越了国家利益
Your duty transcends national interests.
此事关乎存亡
This is about survival.
谁的存亡
Whose?
全人类的
Everyone’s.
有一场冷战 冷酷无情
There’s a cold war, cold as ice.
只需知晓其本质就会输
To even know its true nature is to lose.
没人能知道全部
This is knowledge divided.
我只能告诉你一个手势 和一个词
All I have for you is a gesture in combination with a word.
“信条”
Tenet.”
小心使用
Use it carefully.
它能打开正确的门 也能打开错误的门
It’ll open the right doors, but some of the wrong ones, too.
他们只告诉了你这些吗
That’s all they’ve told you?
你通过的那个测试
That test you passed?
不是谁都能通过的
Not everybody does.
穿着反光衣 拿着笔记板 几乎可以通行无阻
With a high-vis vest and a clipboard, you can get almost anywhere.
只是几乎
Almost.
这是不为人知的信条
An obscure tenet.
不要闲聊
No small talk.
别说出任何可能揭露我们身份或任务的信息
Nothing that might reveal who we are or what we do.
我还以为我是来接受任务的
I thought I was here to find out what we do.
你来不是为了任务 而是学习
You’re not here for “what,” you’re here for “how.”
任务是你的事 与我无关
“What” is your department and not my business.
为了完成我的任务
Well, to do what I do…
我得了解我们面临的威胁
I need some idea of the threat we face.
根据我的理解 我们想要阻止第三次世界大战
As I understand it, we’re trying to prevent World War III.
核毁灭吗
Nuclear holocaust?
不是
No.
比那更糟
Something worse.
瞄准 扣下扳机
Aim it and pull the trigger.
没子弹
It’s empty.
瞄准
Aim it.
看看弹夹
Check the magazine.
怎么回事
How?
其中一颗子弹和我们的一样 顺时间运动
One of these bullets is like us, traveling forwards through time.
另一颗逆时间运动
The other one’s going backwards.
你能分辨出来哪颗是哪颗吗
Can you tell which is which?
现在呢
How about now?
它被逆转了 它的熵是逆向的
It’s inverted. Its entropy runs backwards.
所以在我们看来 它的运动轨迹是逆向的
So, to our eyes, its movement is reversed.
我们认为这是一种核裂变引发的逆向辐射
We think it’s a type of inverse radiation triggered by nuclear fission.
这不是你们造出来的
You didn’t make it?
不是 我们还不知道要如何造
No, we don’t know how yet.
那这是哪来的
So, where’d it come from?
有人在未来制♥造♥它们
Someone’s manufacturing them in the future.
然后逆时间回到了我们这里
They’re streaming back at us.
试试看
Try it.
你得已经把它放下了才行
You have to have dropped it.
我还没碰到它 它怎么就动了
How can it move before I touch it?
从你的角度看 你是接住了它
From your point of view, you caught it.
但从子弹的角度看 你是放下了它
But from the bullet’s point of view, you dropped it.
但应该是先有因后有果
But cause comes before effect.
不 这只是我们的时间观念
No, that’s just the way we see time.
那还存在自♥由♥意志吗
Well, what about free will?
如果你不把手放在那里 子弹也不会动
That bullet wouldn’t have moved if you hadn’t put your hand there.
不管正放还是倒放 都是你让这件事发生的
Either way we run the tape, you made it happen.
别试图去理解
Don’t try to understand it.
去感受
Feel it.
凭直觉
Instinct.
明白了
Got it.
为什么感觉这么奇怪
Why does it feel so strange?
因为你不是在射子弹
You’re not shooting the bullet,
而是在接子弹
you’re catching it.
我之前见过这种子弹
I’ve seen this type of ammunition before.
执行任务时吗
In the field?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!