要多大的飞机
Well, how big a plane?
这部分是有点夸张
Well, that part is a little dramatic.
他是马希尔
This is Mahir.
他的团队会搞定飞机
His team’ll work the plane.
飞机上不能有乘客
There can’t be passengers.
挪威货运
Norsk Freight.
他们用的是自♥由♥港西边的机库
They use the hangar on the west side of the Freeport.
你想撞毁一架货机 机组成员怎么办
You want to crash a transport plane? What about the crew?
我们会放下滑梯 把他们赶下去
We pop the slides, chuck ’em off.
在滑行中吗
On the move?
有什么问题 他们不会有事的
What’s the problem? They’ll be fine.
这似乎有点冒险
Well, it seems bold.
冒险还行 我以为你会说这是疯了
Bold I’m fine with. I thought you were gonna say nuts.
要是你们被抓住呢
And if you get caught?
不会的
We won’t.
假如呢
And if you do?
大家会以为是恐怖袭击 但没人死亡
Everyone assumes terrorism, but no one’s died,
所以快速引渡一下 就人间蒸发了
so swift extradition then lost in the system.
新闻都不一定会提及
It’ll barely make the news.
这要看爆♥炸♥的规模
Oh, depends on the size of your explosion.
实际上 金条可能也要出镜一下
Well, actually, the gold bars might get some play.
金条
Gold bars?
挪威货运每个月都会给财政部运一次金条
Norsk Freight ships Treasury gold once a month.
把机尾炸了 把金条倒在跑道上
Blow the back. Drop it out on the runway.
没人会注意到自♥由♥港 我保证
No one will be looking at the building. I guarantee you.
五角设施中心的空间太大了
The space in the center of the pentagon is too big.
那里肯定有什么
There’s something there.
猜不出 根本没有标记
Can’t figure it out, it’s just not marked.
憋了45秒
That’s 45 seconds.
足够了
Ample.
要是跑起来呢
Won’t you be running?
好了 轮到你了
All right, it’s your turn.
开始装箱
Start packing.
先生们 请过安检门
Gentlemen, if you would, through the detector, please.
给您
Sir?
还有您
And, sir.
要来杯咖啡或者水吗
I can offer you, perhaps, a coffee, water?
我来杯浓缩咖啡
No, I’ll take an espresso.
-您呢 -不用了 谢谢
– Sir? – No, thank you.
好的
Excellent.
这飞机上的人都吃素吗
Is everybody on this plane vegetarian?
因为这里全是素食
Because all I got here is vegetarian.
这个看着像肉
So that looks like meat,
但那个像是素食
but I think that looks vegetarian.
我觉得都像是素食
I think they both look vegetarian.
不知道 真奇怪
I don’t really know. It’s confusing, ya know?
好了
Okay.
这边 先生们
This way, gentlemen.
先生们 你们的储藏室
Gentlemen, your assigned compartment.
继续开 别碰无线电
Carry on. Not the radio.
出来
Let’s go.
瑜伽
Yoga.
下去 快点
Let’s go! Now!
快快快
Go, go, go!
好吧
Right.
你说过有十秒 对吧
You said 10 seconds, right?
这里还有其他人
There’s someone in here with us.
-需要帮忙吗 -确实需要
– Need a hand? – Actually, yes.
别碰
Don’t touch them!
这里到底发生了什么
The hell happened here?
还没发生
It hasn’t happened yet.
别杀他
Don’t kill him!
得搞清楚我们有没有暴露
We need to know if we’ve been compromised.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么知道我们会来
How’d you know we’d be here?
我们得走了
We need to go.
另一个家伙呢
What happened to the other guy?
搞定了
Took care of him.
我知道的太多了
Well, I’ve seen too much.
我还活着 这意味着你决定相信我
I’m still alive, which must mean you’ve decided to trust me.
也许我已锐气不再
Or maybe I lost my edge.
你还是宝刀未老
Edge is still intact.
有一场冷战
There’s a cold war.
核战争吗
Nuclear?
时间之战
Temporal.
时间旅行吗
Time travel?

No.
有一种技术可以逆转物体的熵
Technology that can invert an object’s entropy.
你是说逆转时间顺序
You mean reverse chronology.
就是费曼和惠勒的观点 正电子是在时间中
Like Feynman and Wheeler’s notion that a positron is an electron
逆行的电子
moving backwards in time?
没错 我就是这个意思
Sure, that’s exactly what I meant.
我有物理学硕士学位
I have a master’s in physics.
好 那你得跟上进度
Well, try and keep up.
你的言下之意是…
The implications of this are…
绝密
Beyond secret.
那你为什么让我加入
Then why’d you bring me in?
我以为我们会找到一幅画和几盒子弹
I thought we’d find a drawing and a couple boxes of bullets.
我比你更意外
Not as surprised as I was.
我要回孟买♥♥寻找答案
I’m going back to Mumbai to get some answers.
我会安排你做中间人 但别忘了 对你来说
I’ll set you up as a go-between. But remember, to you…
钚才是最重要的
it’s all about plutonium.
我们完事之后 他们会杀了你
And when we’re done, they’ll kill you.
无论如何你都要去吗
Won’t you have to do that anyway?
我也希望我有得选
I’d rather it be my decision.
我也是
So would I.
也许吧
I think.
这是你干的吗
Your work?
奥斯陆黄金运输机撞毁
是恐怖袭击 抢劫 还是两者兼具
你在保险库里发现了什么
What did you find in the vaults?
两个对手 一个是逆时间的
Two antagonists. One inverted.
我们解决了正时间的那个 逆时间的那个跑了
We took out the regular one, but the inverted one got away.
两个是同时出现的吗
Both emerged at the same moment?

Yeah.
他们是同一个人
They were the same person.
萨托尔在那个保险库里建了个旋转门
Sator’s built a turnstile in that vault.
旋转门
Turnstile?
逆转时序的机器
A machine for inverting.
你说过那种技术还没发明出来
You’ve told me that technology hasn’t been invented yet.
是没有
It hasn’t.
是未来的人给他的
He’s been given it by the future.
为什么
For what?
你最有可能找到答案
You have the best chance of finding out.
-你见过他吗 -差点就见到了
– Have you met him? – I was close.
要是你有他需要的东西呢
What if you have something he needs?
比如呢
Such as?
钚241
Plutonium-241.
在基辅歌♥剧院围攻中 萨托尔想从中情局手里
Sator tried to lift the only loose 241 from under a CIA team
夺取唯一流落在外的钚241
at the opera siege in Kiev.
他搞定了中情局小队
He got the team.
却没拿到钚241
Not the 241.
谁拿到了
Who did?
乌克兰安♥全♥局♥
Ukrainian Security Services.
一周后要转移到塔林
It’s moving to Tallinn in a week.
我不能帮军♥火♥商
Helping an arms dealer
盗取武器级别的钚 普丽娅
steal weapons-grade plutonium is unacceptable, Priya.
我要干掉他
I’m just gonna take him out.
不不不 萨托尔必须活着
No, no, no. Sator has to stay alive.
他必须活着 直到搞清楚他扮演何种角色
He has to stay alive until we know his part in things.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!