没有
Nah, nothing.
你来看看 能撬开吗
Here, you try having a look. Can you pick it?
希望不能
I hope not.
这锁我花了大价钱的
I paid a lot for that lock.
这里是我的开端 也是你的终点 喜欢吗
How do you like where my journey began and yours ends?
辐射太强我不喜欢
Little radioactive for my taste.
我的命运总是与辐射息息相关
My fate was always bound up with radiation.
我们在没人敢去的地方干活
We’d work where no one else would.
我与恶魔做了交易
I made a bargain with the devil.
用时间换取金钱
Money for time.
出♥卖♥♥♥自己的未来
We sold our futures.
现在你又要犯下同样的错误
And now you’re about to make the same mistake
但这次是毁灭世界
for the entire world.
这不是错误 我自己做了交易
It wasn’t a mistake. I made the bargain I could.
你呢
What was yours?
你为不理解的使命而战斗
You fight for a cause you barely understand…
与不信任的人合作
with people you trust so little,
你什么都没告诉他们
you’ve told them nothing.
我死的时候 整个世界都要陪葬
When I die, the world dies with me.
你知道的事情也随你消逝
And your knowledge dies with you,
就像古埃及的建筑工人一样
buried in a tomb like an anonymous Egyptian builder
带着秘密被埋在金字塔里
sealed in a pyramid to keep his secret.
你的信仰盲目又狂热
Your faith is blind. You’re a fanatic.
有什么比试图毁灭世界更狂热呢
What’s more fanatical than trying to destroy the world?
并不是 我是想创造新的世界
I’m not, I’m creating a new one.
某时某地
Somewhere, sometime,
一个水晶塔里的人按下了一个开关
a man in a crystalline tower throws a switch
既开启又避免了世界末日
and Armageddon is both triggered and avoided.
现在时间转换了方向
Now time itself switches direction.
我们所沐浴的阳光
The same sunshine we basked in
将温暖我们子孙后代的脸庞
will warm the faces of our descendants generations to come.
他们为什么想杀了我们
How could they wanna kill us?
因为他们的海平面上升 河流干涸
Because their oceans rose and their rivers ran dry.
你还不明白吗 他们别无选择 只能逆转时间
Don’t you see? They have no choice but to turn back.
我们是罪魁祸首
We’re responsible.
知道这些之后 你还想阻止我吗
Knowing this, do you still want me to stop?
是的
Yes.
每代人都要想方设法生存
Each generation looks out for its own survival.
这正是他们在做的事
That’s exactly what they’re doing.
但你不是 你是个叛徒
But not you. You’re a traitor.
你自己活不久了
Bringing death to all,
就想拉所有人陪葬
because you have no life of your own left.
我事成之后 生命将会延续
When I’m done, life continues.
而你儿子会死
Not your son’s.
我最大的罪过就是明知世界将要毁灭
My greatest sin was to bring a son
却还是生下了一个儿子
into a world I knew was ending.
你觉得上帝会宽恕我吗
You think God will forgive me?
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
天啊
God…
掩护我
Cover me!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
你不相信上帝 也不相信未来
You don’t believe in God, or a future,
不相信任何超出你经验范围之事
or anything outside of your own experience.
超出的是信仰
The rest is belief.
而我没有信仰
And I don’t have it.
没有信仰 你就不是人类
Without it, you’re not human.
你只是个疯子
You’re just a madman.
或者是神明
Or a god.
差不多吧
Of sorts.
我就说你疯了吧
Like I said.
住手 天啊
Don’t. Jesus.
时间到了
Our time is up.
我会替你向我妻子示爱的
I’ll give your love to my wife.
你忘了 我这时还没认识她
You’re forgetting. I haven’t met her yet.
没错
That’s right.
你认识她之后 她就死了
After you meet her, she dies.
我还是自己向她示爱吧
I’ll just give her my love instead.
不要
Don’t do…
沃尔科夫
Volkov…
一枪打爆他的头
别谈生意了 亲爱的
Enough business, my love.
你根本不知道我在说什么吧
You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you?
但听起来是很重要的事
But it sounds terribly important.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你不热吗
Aren’t you hot?
你在做什么
What are you doing now?
我把防晒霜洒出来了
I spilled sunscreen.
-那又怎样 -很滑
– So what? – Slippery!
过来吧
Just come here.
转过去
Turn over.
你会喜欢的
You’ll like it.
我装不下去了
I can’t do this.
我不能让你以为自己赢了
I can’t let you think you’ve won.
别毁了这一刻的美好 凯特
Don’t spoil this moment, Kat.
我不能让你死的时候
I’m not letting you go to your grave
想着我们会为你陪葬
thinking we’re coming with you.
你要独自死去 安德烈
You’re dying alone, Andrei.
快快快
Come on, come on, come on!
通道和门都封上了
Tunnel’s sealed, gate’s closed.
马希尔 能收到吗
Mahir, do you copy?
能收到
Yeah.
待命 重复一遍 待命
Hold. I repeat, hold!
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes.
你看到了什么
Which do you see?
绝望还是愤怒
Despair or anger?
我不是那个内心被你折磨得伤痕累累
I’m not the woman who could find love for you even though
还能对你心存爱意的女人
you scarred her on the inside.
我是身上被你留下伤疤 心存报复的贱♥人♥
I’m the vengeful bitch you scarred on the outside.

No!
糟了
Shit.
艾夫斯 她杀了他
Ives, she’s killed him.
艾夫斯 收到了吗 她杀了他
Ives, do you copy? She’s killed him.
她冲动了 她杀了他
She jumped the gun. She killed him.
快进来 你觉得他们成功了吗
Come on, come on! Do you think they made it?
豁出去了
Screw it.
凯特 你冲动了
Kat! You jumped the gun!
我装不下去了
I couldn’t do it.
我不能让他死的时候以为自己赢了
I couldn’t let him die thinking he’d won.
我就知道你会有办法的
I knew you’d find a way.
等等 你找到办法了 我们安全了 对吗
Wait, you found a way, we’re okay, right?
对 找到办法了 保重
Yeah, found a way. Be safe.
你不是逆时间队的吗
Thought you were inverted.
我中途换回来了
Changed gears halfway.
你们这边似乎需要帮助
Looked like you needed help here.
这边 我们在下面才是真需要帮助
Here? We needed help down there.
你怎么把锁打开的
How’d you get that lock open?
不是我开的 你的小队不需要你吗
Wasn’t me. Didn’t your team need you?
下次逆转我再跟他们汇合
I’ll get ’em on the next pass.
你还好吗 艾夫斯
All right, Ives?
先让我喘口气
Once I’ve caught my breath.
见过这东西的人不能活着离开
No one who’s seen this leaves the field.
好吧
All right.
我们把它藏起来
We hide it.
然后自我了断
We end our lives.
只有这样才能万无一失
That’s the only way to be sure.
至于什么时候
As to when…
还是留给大家自己决定吧
maybe that’s every man’s decision to make for himself.
你不杀我们吗
You’re not gonna kill us?
如果让我找到你们 我会的
If I ever find you, I will.
但你不会拼命找吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!