The material’s not in the case.
把算法的其他部分送去爆♥炸♥源
Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter.
他骗了我们
He was lying.
东西不在宝马车里
It wasn’t in the BMW.
那在哪里
So, where is it?
我看到了交接
I saw the handoff.
你让我白白打了她一枪
You made me shoot her for nothing.
不过你是头一个让我心率超过130的人
You did get my pulse above 130, no one’s done that before.
连我妻子都做不到
Not even my wife.
你给艾夫斯他们留了好大一个烂摊子
You left Ives and his team a hell of a cleanup.
热传导也逆转了
Heat transfer was reversed.
你可能是史上第一个因汽油爆♥炸♥
You might be the first case of hypothermia
而导致体温过低的人
from a gasoline explosion in history.
我已经见怪不怪了
At this point, nothing surprises.
我们这是回奥斯陆吗
We’re headed back to Oslo?
我们在一个罗塔斯的集装箱里
In a Rotas shipping container.
他拿到材料了 尼尔
He’s got the material, Neil.
我拱手送给了他
I handed it to him on a plate.
我警告过你
I warned you…
发生过的事已经发生了
What’s happened’s happened.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
但我很难信任一个
But it’s hard to take things on trust
说话半真半假的人
from people speaking half-truths.
你这么说不公平
That’s not fair.
我们认识之前你就参与其中了
You were a part of this before we met.
你之前是普丽娅的手下吗
Were you working for Priya?
不是
No.
那是谁招募的你 尼尔
Who recruited you, Neil?
现在知道对你没有任何好处
It can’t possibly do you any good to know that right now.
等这次行动结束
When this is over,
如果我们还活着 你也还在意的话
if we’re still standing, and you still care,
我就把人生故事和盘托出 好吗
then you can hear my life story, okay?
抱歉我把你卷了进来
I’m sorry I involved you.
你得告诉我这是怎么回事
You need to tell me what’s going on.
这位尼尔知道的比我更多
Apparently Neil here knows more about it than I do.
好运 伙计
Good luck, pal.
只要告诉凯特
By telling Kat anything,
她就会被普丽娅盯上
we’re compromising her in Priya’s eyes.
她早就被普丽娅盯上了
In Priya’s eyes, she’s already compromised.
她可能会死 她有权知道缘由
She has the right to know why she might die.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
我们会想办法阻止的
Not if we have something to say about it.
没错
And we do.
你是谁
Who are you?
先从简单的概念说起 每一条物理定律…
Let’s start with the simple stuff. Every law of physics…
材料不在箱子里
The material’s not in the case.
把算法的其他部分送去爆♥炸♥源
Get the other sections of the algorithm to the hypocenter.
你受伤了吗
You injured?
算法是什么 尼尔
What’s the algorithm, Neil?
钚241是算法的一部分 一共有九个部分
241 is one section of it. One out of nine.
它是一条以实体存在的程式
It’s a formula rendered into physical form
因此无法被复♥制♥或传递
so it can’t be copied or communicated.
它是只有一个功能的黑匣子
It’s a black box with one function.
什么功能
Which is?
逆转时序 但对象不是物体或人
Inversion. But not objects or peoples.
而是我们的世界
The world around us.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他们逆转越来越多的物体的熵之后
As they invert the entropy of more and more objects,
两个方向的时间愈发缠绕交织
the two directions of time are becoming more intertwined.
但整体时间还是向我们的方向流动
But because the environment essentially flows in our direction…
我们是主流
we dominate.
逆时间就是逆流而行
They’re always swimming upstream.
你也因此得救
It’s what saved your life.
逆时间爆♥炸♥要与整体时间对抗
Inverted explosion was pushing against the environment.
就像迎风撒尿
Pissing in the wind.
而这个算法可以改变风向
And the algorithm can change the direction of that wind.
逆转整个世界的熵
It can invert the entropy of the world.
那会怎样
And if that happens?
没戏唱了
End of play.
“没戏唱了” 你能把话说清楚吗
“End of play.” Can you be a little more precise?
万物生灵 都会在瞬间毁灭
Everyone and everything that’s ever lived, destroyed. Instantly.
够清楚了吧
Precise enough?
包括我儿子
Including my son.
多休息才能快速恢复
The more you sleep, the faster you’ll heal.
上卡车了
On a truck.
应该快到了
Shouldn’t be long now.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking.
我们是他们的祖先
We’re their ancestors.
如果他们毁灭了我们 不也毁灭了自己吗
If they destroy us, won’t that destroy them?
这就谈到”祖父悖论”了
This brings us to the grandfather paradox.
什么悖论
The what?
如果你回到过去
If you went back in time
杀了你的祖父
and killed your own grandfather,
那你是如何出生去杀他的呢
how could you have been born to commit the act?
答案是什么
What’s the answer?
没有答案 这是个悖论
There’s no answer. It’s a paradox.
但在未来
But in the future,
那些掌权者认为
those in power clearly believe that you can
他们能把祖父踢下楼梯
kick grandpa down the stairs,
挖他的眼睛
gouge his eyes out,
割他的喉咙
slit his throat,
而不会导致任何后果
without consequence.
他们是对的吗
Could they be right?
这不重要
Doesn’t matter.
他们相信这一点
They believe it.
所以他们甘愿毁灭我们
So they’re willing to destroy us.
我能接着睡了吗
Can I go back to sleep now?
不 我想的是另一件事
No. I thought of something else.
这下好了
Great.
时间的逆流
This reversing the flow of time.
我们此刻在这里是不是就意味着他们没能得逞
Doesn’t us being here now mean it never happens?
因为我们阻止了他们
That we stop them?
乐观来说 你可能是对的
Optimistically, I’d say that’s right.
悲观来说呢
Pessimistically?
以平行世界理论来说 我们无从得知
In a parallel worlds theory, we can’t know the relationship
意识与多重现实的关系
between consciousness and multiple realities.
听起来很头疼吧
Does your head hurt yet?
是的
Yes.
去睡吧
Try to sleep.
该死
Shit.
卡车没开进去
They didn’t take us inside.
怎么办
What do we do?
利用破口进去
We use the breach.
趁着撞击后的混乱 准备好
The chaos right after impact. Get ready.
她恢复得怎么样
She healed enough?
我说不好
I don’t know.
我从没做过这种事
I’ve never done this before.
消防队到了
The fire crew’s there.
你带凯特从破口进去
You take Kat through the breach,
我对付萨托尔的人 控制保险库
I take care of Sator’s men and secure the vault.
然后你带她进来
Then you bring her in.
你的胳膊怎么样
How’s your arm?
不太好
Not good.
听到引擎的声音就行动
We move as soon as we hear the engines.
-等等 等等 -怎么了
– Hold on, hold on. – What?
你在流血
You’re bleeding.
来 让我看看
All right, let me take a look at it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
在这等着 我进去了
Wait here. I’m going in.
快啊
Come on!
走走走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!